Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs Chiefs Gameday Thread

Told y'all that a healthy Chris Brown is pretty durn good. He's just never healthy.

I feel like I'm watching TV in the 80's...this picture quality is horrible.

They are wasting all our flatscreen HD sets, I should have just watched it on my kids tube tv. This picture sucks major ass.

Time to get Schaub out of there. He was perfect. No need to see him anymore.

I dunno if it's ch13 or the Chief's feed. But somebody is too cheap to go hi-def.
I suspect it may be the Chief's feed. The Bears/Bills game is broadcast by NFLN in HD and the jtv feed of that game has waaaaaaaaay better quality.

Yeah, hard to see. Looks like the OL controlled the LOS that drive; so why did the Chiefs get a sack the first series?

Let's see if Orlovsky can stay inbounds?

Would love to see replay of Orlovsky to Johnson.

This time our Johnson!

He is a runningback we picked up last year in the offseason as a FA from the tinbreads. He was constantly hurt while he was with them and he got hurt in preseason last year and never saw any regular season action.

I was being sarcastic. But thanks.

ive seen enough. D looks real nice & hungry and the td drive was flawless (and we found our RZ offence). thats a good nights work

We look better in our first game this year than we ever have if my memory serves me....and as old as I am I could be wrong

I like Dan O.

Didnt care for that throw. (his first)

Glad to see (most?) the starters have checked out. First string offense was solid.

Schaub 7 for 7 tonight?

Back