Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans Vs Chiefs Gameday Thread

I find it interesting that the JTV commercials aren't pixelated as bad as the game is. Must be a framerate thing.

Brown is trying to earn it back. Good on him.

Folks, THIS is moving the ball at will. I wonder if it's a sign of growing Texan maturity that I was not the least be perturbed about our quick out in the first series. This offense is powerful and is easy to believe in.

Schaub was perfect, literally... running game was there... I likes what I sees

That said get the first team offense out of the game immediately

if brown could miraculously stay healthy he would be a good late round draft pick for fantasy because he would get more touchdown opportunities in the red zone than slaton.

Chris Brown, when healthy, is the answer to our problems in the red zone. As long as he stay healthy. He certainly looked good on that series.

Told y'all that a healthy Chris Brown is pretty durn good. He's just never healthy.

I feel like I'm watching TV in the 80's...this picture quality is horrible.

Just got online - Slaton hurt or what?

Oh, and WTF with CH 13's broadcast???

I dunno if it's ch13 or the Chief's feed. But somebody is too cheap to go hi-def.
I suspect it may be the Chief's feed. The Bears/Bills game is broadcast by NFLN in HD and the jtv feed of that game has waaaaaaaaay better quality.

What a catch 22. You want to play Brown because he hasn't played in a year due to injury.

But he's so brittle that if you play him you run the risk of injuring him again.

Great drive there for Chris Brown.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it looked like we were in the much anticipated 4-3 under on D, nice to see especially since Cushing isnt even playing.

Back