Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans v Eagles gameday thread

I'm afraid that games like this where we make it close before we fail utterly demonstrate enough "positives" to keep ol' Bob happy that we're getting better and they'll ultimately end up keeping us on this same tack for another season. It's just wasted years for guys like Andre and.... you know I'm not sure who else is in the process of wasting their time here. Arian I guess if he continues to play like he has this year. Other than that these guys aren't wasting their time here. This is as good as they can expect to play anywhere.

I hope that when Kubiak holds his press conference and says "It's on me" that a Texans fan hits him with a flaming bag of dogshit and says "now its on you!"

Anybody who thinks we lost this game because of refs must have bad tv reception.

I agree...You know who usually bitches about the refs...the losers. We need to just make plays that's how you win not by a ****ing lucky call by the refs.

I can't take another stupid post about how much the Offense of Schaub suck. Watch the game and keep and eye on the Defense. I'm out, continue the "this is schaubs fault routine with out me"

If we win the final 2 or 3 games, I guess everybody will be very happy and say we are improving. Ever heard of the movie Groundhog Day?

The only win they have that they didn't score 30+ was last week against Tennessee. You can't expect this offense to score thirty points every week.

Yep, the number one offense in the NFL are the San Diego Chargers, scoring 28ppg.

I want to bold that for everyone blaming Matt and the offense for where we are.

You are not supposed to score over 30 points just to win, Texans have to do it every game except the Titan game.

HOW THE ƒÜ¢K does someone GET AWAY WITH LOWERING THE CROWN OF THIER HEAD TO POLLARD'S FACE MASK?!? The Eagles and Dog-boy could have won this on their own WITHOUT help from the officials.

The offense leaves the defense over exposed in the first half of games.
They are unable to maintain drives until WELL INTO the third quarter.
By then, it's too late for the defense.

Terrible analysis. Are seriously saying that its the offense's fault that the defense sucks? Really?

yep, the number one offense in the nfl are the san diego chargers, scoring 28ppg.

i want to bold that for everyone blaming matt and the offense for where we are.

You are not supposed to score over 30 points just to win, texans have to do it every game except the titan game.

100%

I can't take another stupid post about how much the Offense of Schaub suck. Watch the game and keep and eye on the Defense. I'm out, continue the "this is schaubs fault routine with out me"

The defense didn't fumble the ball, or throw that pick on an effing screen pass, or throw that miserable line drive into the ground on 3rd down, or that abysmal pass 4 yards over Walter's head on 4th down. Our defense played crappy as usual, but Schaub lost this game. Period.

I'm usually a big Schaub defender but you can't look at his failures in this game and say it wasn't partially on him. The INT on a short screen pass was pathetic. The underthrown surefire deep TD to AJ was poor (but not terrible). The key 3rd down one-hop to Walter was pathetic. And the final fumble was pathetic.

The defense killed the Texans in 2010. But they weren't alone in bringing us down tonight. Big part of that's on #8.

Plenty of suck to go around. The defense is on the receiving end of another ass kicking just like always. That doesn't change the fact that Schaub had a turnover-machine like day at the office and killed a drive we had to have with another stupid brain fart. That actually happened and it's happening more often this season than last. We've seen his best I think and probably will see years like that again but Schaub isn't a Brady/Manning type. He's got real issues that you have to compensate for. Recognizing that isn't saying he sucks.

If not for the absolute horrendous pre-game prep, whereby we allowed them 14 points without defense, we win this game. It's coaching people! If you want to fire the players, name the players here in order. We have the talent, we don't have the trainers.

If the Texans had a sub-par defense instead of a "holy-**** they're bad" defense we'd probably be looking at an 8-4 team.

if the texans had a mediocre defense I seriously think they'd be a elite team.

But leave it to the Texans to come up with the worst passing defense in NFL history (pretty much)

Reminds me of the days where the Oline was laughably bad, now it's the secondary.

how the hell the texans allow a 3 and 19 to be completed? :kubepalm: we get out coached on every game

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

I was just thing,

THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vfdnvhruofenvwn al n/ANviosqnQVNDEncvNVCQN NNVDFRNEIVSKVB F,ABVU D BABVIANA:HKVNRKEJN IUA;BVCUIEBNQAhcduwebqcb.Avuicfnea.oishcdwbi!@!!!

nd for those that can't follow that... I'm just a tad ticked off.

If Kubiak, Bush, Dennison or Schaub was in front of me right now, I would go ballistic on there sorry ass! Fire 'em! Fire them all!

Oh ****, I think the explosion is happening. What do I do Doc?

Sit schaub johnson and foster or play them for 1/4 of the game just to keep em fresh hopefully we can get a decent draft pick.

just a horrible showing we suck end of story.

Yep, the number one offense in the NFL are the San Diego Chargers, scoring 28ppg.

I want to bold that for everyone blaming Matt and the offense for where we are.

You are not supposed to score over 30 points just to win, Texans have to do it every game except the Titan game.

They have given up 30+ points in six of their last eight games. They shut Ten out, but the other one was San Diego & they scored 29. :mariopalm:

Y'all think back to back national embarassment will turn Bob's thoughts from his "fine" staff?

If they play like they did today, the Ravens game will seal the fate of this coaching staff.

I don't think Kubiak will be fired mid-season...but the defense...seriously something has to be done about it while the Texans still have chance.

Schaub had a bad game. I'm not screaming for his head but he lost this game more than the horrible defense. Philly has been scoring plenty this year.

Terrible analysis. Are seriously saying that its the offense's fault that the defense sucks? Really?

I got to agree with him there man our offense sucks in the first half or in the second half, but every week there is one half of football where they just don't show up. I put it on them because it is a well known fact that our defense is possibly the worst in NFL history. So offense has to take the ball and score and hope that our defense falls bass ackwards into a stop or a field goal. That is just how it is it is how we are built everyone on that team should know that our coaches know it most of the fans know it.

ANother loss another day closer to teh end of Kubes and hopefully some of his scrub players with him

Dont worry guyz i do see light at the end of this journey Man on Man so when we do get it it will be that much sweeter

If they play like they did today, the Ravens game will seal the fate of this coaching staff.

I don't think Kubiak will be fired mid-season...but the defense...seriously something has to be done about it while the Texans still have chance.

we lost our chance two weeks ago really man I hate to say it but that sound u heard after the bat down into Jacksonvilles hands was nails being driven into our season's coffin.

I got to agree with him there man our offense sucks in the first half or in the second half, but every week there is one half of football where they just don't show up. I put it on them because it is a well known fact that our defense is possibly the worst in NFL history. So offense has to take the ball and score and hope that our defense falls bass ackwards into a stop or a field goal.

Just b/c you know your defense sucks doesn't mean that its all on the offense. The saints had the same issues in 2009. Brees slinging the ball all over the place setting records and whatnot, but the defense couldn't stop anyone..... they go 8-8. Then he gets a defense that gets him the ball on turnovers, gets him short fields to work with & presto they're in the superbowl.

You cannot ask any offense or a qb to score 30 ppg EVERY SINGLE GAME. Its just entirely too hard to do.

I would love it if one of the reporters had the balls to ask Kubiak the question during the post game conference..." Gary, what do you think you're next job will be?"

Asshole would probably answer " Well, you know it's all on me, we just got to coach them up better".

Damn life destroyer!

Just b/c you know your defense sucks doesn't mean that its all on the offense. The saints had the same issues in 2009. Brees slinging the ball all over the place setting records and whatnot, but the defense couldn't stop anyone..... they go 8-8. Then he gets a defense that gets him the ball on turnovers, gets him short fields to work with & presto they're in the superbowl.

You cannot ask any offense or a qb to score 30 ppg EVERY SINGLE GAME. Its just entirely too hard to do.

Whether you can do it or not it is how our team is built. I think it is a fault to build your team like that but with our team if we are going to win we need 30 pts out of our offense and they haven't been delivering. And you don't have do to it EVERY SINGLE GAME just 10/16 of em

Back