Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans v Eagles gameday thread

LoL anyone seen Mario, last I saw he was getting blocked by a backup tackle somewhere about 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage..

So far, from what I see, Mario is just looping around the opposing team and becoming a non-factor. WHO THE HELL MAKES SUCH A WIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEE ARC?!?!

Mario, atleast try a stunt or spin move and get to the QB instead of going around him in a 180 degree turn.

:uchicken: = texans d

Didn't Foster stretch over the line to convert on his TD?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

Indeed he did and if games were only 3 quarters long or possibly started at halftime that might mean something. When it counts at the end we're nowhere to be seen. That's when our defense disappears (assuming it made an appearance at all) and our offense becomes mistake prone (possibly again if they started the game in their natural form).

Congrats Texans ...

Jokerclapping.gif

Way too many non calls against us again...smdh...we have to earn respect against these refs. Winning in Prime time and getting our name out there will do it, **** like this, next year will be more of the same...

God I hate this team. I just hate them these days. There's no more affection left in me for them. Just an unhealthy "zombie like" urge to follow their exploits and ***** about the results.

See I knew one of these retards on this board would say "omg if one person says refs!!!'

****stick, we know thats not why we lost...but the refs are on dope tonight...period.

But you know the game day experience is just awesome. I remember when we didn't have football in Houston. MY buddies and I have a great time at the game win or lose. yada yada yada

Back