Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Texans v Eagles gameday thread

Some of you guys...i don't get it. The defense gives up their traditional 30 spot & people rag on the qb for a few plays he didn't make. You can't win with a defense this terrible...period.

So far, from what I see, Mario is just looping around the opposing team and becoming a non-factor. WHO THE HELL MAKES SUCH A WIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEE ARC?!?!

Mario, atleast try a stunt or spin move and get to the QB instead of going around him in a 180 degree turn.

:uchicken: = texans d
We're playing contain on the outside, since Vick is a running threat. Usual stuff with a running QB.

Jokerclapping.gif

jchd[ghrqe[ongerqhvbg[ojrqntevhbdsangmlkrshvnrq'kgjn[wrq!@!!!!!dgfjh[aEWHNGFKEWRHVGRNQBHVODUSQNGTO[IUW!@!!!!!zjxlkgmfnESAHBGr4Q

Some of you guys...i don't get it. The defense gives up their traditional 30 spot & people rag on the qb for a few plays he didn't make. You can't win with a defense this terrible...period.

It's silly.

Nothing is wrong with this offense...okay they can play better of course but once again they have to score 30 points just to win a game.

I need to go rep DexmanC for his sig that (unfortunately?) came to life again.

edit - but I gotta spread it. Maybe the cr*p that we hear in tomorrow's presser will help spread it around.

Stats aside - Schaub sucks. period. He is the on field version of Kubiak himself. I wish we could just move on.

I'm tired of Schaub shaking his head like, geez we almost shoulda had that. Nevermind Kubiak, who is the primary problem, I just discovered that Schaub doesn't have the vison.

Matt just was going for the big play.

Once again, no one is talking about these plays if the defense could actually make more than two stops a game.

Why do we stink every year? I am doing my part, giving McNair money for tickets. Why don't they spend our donations more wisely?

C,.DJHS[OVGNRWA'LKBNVO[FQRNHG'BLSfhbvMRWLKbvheorqngbvu[eqy,nd'lvbmdnbvNVNDLShvewhvbdnPIVBUWUHVUBDIPNBCAVNDQKNVGODhvnvNHDOQHNDNVND0AHBGDnnbvdhwqnvJ]KVCKNOh0HVODNWQNVH0DSN vdxzjaI VNDMANl NZo DASBOZHiJEKLNCXMMMNJN0ZOFNBIUHCAOFNBKBO{pnanbihv9hBHfwbbOKhvbdkjswbpiz9SWNAHCHSJKAh(pipauchdiuash;dbPZ YXBSJFHpuqpokbnjbVBSJKOAPVHIDSAKJF;ohbuhsakjHOXHl;kUqwlhq90qy98ryhgfdhjhfihcbhiuanDHFOUEH91W-YVFhwhfhv9a8yvshw;lqajjvkLHJDFWQHVJU98YHA87 VDHO NCSi0qhvb98hdw3kjhouiphdsaHIEFHWOHFC98DEWHvchWKHVEDHV9HYV7HGYWBAQhw;hfovhd9wy9wy892hrfhewvc8ds9vchdw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KIss my ass kiubiak! You worthless excuse for a miserable ass!

It's silly.

Nothing is wrong with this offense...okay they can play better of course but once again they have to score 30 points just to win a game.

The only win they have that they didn't score 30+ was last week against Tennessee. You can't expect this offense to score thirty points every week.

Again the Texans look competitive against a team that only played hard enough to win. They did not take Texans seriously and rightfully so, yet when it mattered they DOMINATED and the real Texans showed up. I just hope McNair is not swayed into believing we are close talent wise and coaching wise.

Apathy for this team has now settled itself in.
I will still watch and root but there is no way in hell they will win 4 more this year so no playoffs.

So now more debate about whether Kubs will be gone or not after this disappointing year.

Goodnight folks!

It don't matter, good teams win close games...period...good teams have fun playing the game of football...this team pisses people off...

The offense leaves the defense over exposed in the first half of games.
They are unable to maintain drives until WELL INTO the third quarter.
By then, it's too late for the defense.

Again the Texans look competitive against a team that only played hard enough to win. They did not take Texans seriously and rightfully so, yet when it mattered they DOMINATED and the real Texans showed up. I just hope McNair is not swayed into believing we are close talent wise and coaching wise.

,CNBVODNAMV X,MZ NVOFDBJV D'nVOIHJD*(hVDQNL!!! \\\

gd u kUBIAK!!!

Back