Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans to play the Jags Game @ London

Holy crap, 5 kids and you. She's a saint. Get over yourself and take her somewhere she dreams of. Not friggin Galveston. Bali or Germany. Amsterdam in spring is just gorgeous. You can get off your box for a woman that put up with you for 60 years.

Right about that. Still don't know how I pulled it off. But she did love driving my hot rod Ford. :)
Blew the engine while I was at Pendleton in 2nd ITR. Didn't know what the tach was for. Fixed it and she wrecked it. Tough on cars.

G - Grandpa from Holland. Wouldn't mind going there.

Wife won't fly, won't get on a ship (Queen Mary wouldn't be big enough). She knows about the Titanic.

Kind of limits my options.

I have mentioned that I would like one of the Norwegian River Cruises I see advertised.

Guess I could drug her for the plane ride. :) Or maybe buy her some water wings.

Maybe cnnd could help me score some chloroform. Be hell to pay when she wakes up though. Then there's getting her back home.

:coffee:

my 'little girl' just turned 35. Not married. Says she's unimpressed with the dudes available today. Says (and she's not the only young lady I've heard this from) most guys around her age are momma's boys looking for someone to baby them.

Smart gal.

Got one of those mommas boys too. Lives in a camper trailer on side of the house. Guess who pays the light bill?

Gets sick and comes to momma for medicine. Has his eyes examined. Guess who paid for the exam and contacts?

Rude awakening for him if I outlive his momma.

Right about that. Still don't know how I pulled it off. But she did love driving my hot rod Ford. :)
Blew the engine while I was at Pendleton in 2nd ITR. Didn't know what the tach was for. Fixed it and she wrecked it. Tough on cars.

G - Grandpa from Holland. Wouldn't mind going there.

Wife won't fly, won't get on a ship (Queen Mary wouldn't be big enough). She knows about the Titanic.

Kind of limits my options.

I have mentioned that I would like one of the Norwegian River Cruises I see advertised.

Guess I could drug her for the plane ride. :) Or maybe buy her some water wings.

Maybe cnnd could help me score some chloroform. Be hell to pay when she wakes up though. Then there's getting her back home.

Buy a 75" LED TV, then contact the country(s) travel bureau's and have them send you promotional travel DVD's. Get you wife and comfortable, make her a favorite cocktail and pop in the DVD. You'll get to see the best desitnations from the comfort of your home. By the congratulations on you and your wife's anniversary.

my 'little girl' just turned 35. Not married. Says she's unimpressed with the dudes available today. Says (and she's not the only young lady I've heard this from) most guys around her age are momma's boys looking for someone to baby them.

Bear is only 23 but similarly unimpressed. Lol, she still brings boys over to pull my bow. It was just a joke when she was 11 or 12. Told her she couldn't date anyone who couldn't pull. That's kind of awkward. "This is Tom, get your bow." "Hi, nice to meet you. See you've met Bear. Good luck."

Good luck.....I'm there at 80.

Celebrating today. Boss has been putting up with me for 59 years now.

Still the prettiest gal I have even seen, bar none.

Congrats and HB cuppacoffee ! Anything special planned for your celebration today you'd be willing to tell us about ?

Buy a 75" LED TV, then contact the country(s) travel bureau's and have them send you promotional travel DVD's. Get you wife and comfortable, make her a favorite cocktail and pop in the DVD. You'll get to see the best destinations from the comfort of your home. By the congratulations on you and your wife's anniversary.

Thanks

Been wanting a larger screen to watch the games. I'll try what you suggest and maybe she will think the tv is for her to watch travel DVD's. Win Win

Back