Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans random thought of the day

Wolf

100% Texan
The National Football League announced that 32 legendary NFL alumni, one representing each team, will announce every selection of the second round during the NFL draft Friday night.

Announcing the Texans second round pick will be Houston native Aaron Glenn who played for the Texans from 2002-04.
http://www.houstonnews.net/story.php?rid=44841373

can he just announce himself as the pick and put on the jersey?

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I wonder where David Carr will be next year new coach he'll maybe he will like Carr and make him the starter In San Fran

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
I wonder where David Carr will be next year new coach he'll maybe he will like Carr and make him the starter In San Fran
We dont speak those words around here - Its "He Who Will Not Be Mentioned" = HWWNBM for short. Or you can call him Mr Mittens. :kitten:

Wolf

100% Texan
I have been impressed with the Texans and their signings this offseason, I wonder how much influence Wade has had

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I've been singing that woohoo woohoohoo song in my head since we signed Joseph AND Manning last night.

Wolf

100% Texan
man, if we would have waited for Aso and the WHOLE drama that went through that..I would have been pissed ...I will give props of the Texans FO(for once) to see through that **** and move on early and work on others ....

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
Bleacher report has this headline on its website:

Video Highlights of the 2011 Houston Texans Defense

At first , I thought it was last seasons defense they were talkin about and the first thought I had was "I didnt think that defense had any highlights , but a whole hell of a lot of lowlight material for NFLN to show when spotlighting other teams"

badboy

Hall of Fame
"Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight. Yeah, get down tonight."

K.C & Sunshine Band

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
Two Titans fans are having lunch when a woman seated nearby begins to choke.
TitansFan asks her,"Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no.

TitansFan asks her "Kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no.

The other TitansFan walks over, lifts up her dress, yanks down britches, and licks her butt cheek. The woman has a violent spasm and spits out food.

The Titansfans' buddy says, "Ya know,I heerd of that there hind lick maneuver but I aint niver seed nobody do it.

Buck Fud!

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
Two Titans fans are having lunch when a woman seated nearby begins to choke.
TitansFan asks her,"Kin ya swallar?" The woman shakes her head no.

TitansFan asks her "Kin ya breathe?" Woman shakes her head no.

The other TitansFan walks over, lifts up her dress, yanks down britches, and licks her butt cheek. The woman has a violent spasm and spits out food.

The Titansfans' buddy says, "Ya know,I heerd of that there hind lick maneuver but I aint niver seed nobody do it.

Buck Fud!
haha :whip:

pirbroke

Veteran
First two preseason games were against contenders to go all the way and the starters ( heck all strings ) held their own or kicked some but. I don't care that not every position is elite, ( good luck findind that team ), they are winning as a team. I think we are going to enjoy our 2011 Texans.

Wolf

100% Texan
Keith was on a roll, made me laugh

All Hail The Fake Season Czar™

Coach August would like to use this space to remind all of y'all that champions are made by how you practice, and especially by how you play these practice games. You see, these preseason victories give the team momentum, and that's just not something you flip on and off.

You probably think it's hard to flip it back on in the final month of the season, too, like when a team starts off 4-7 then really rips into it when it counts down the stretch. That's right. Coach August likes being Coach December, too. That's just how he rolls.

Hell yeah, the Texans whupped the Saints and Jets at home in fake games to start the preseason 2-0. Those are playoff teams, darn good ones, too. Their second and third stringers are really licking their wounds after making the trip to Gridiron, Texas, aren't they?

So damn right you better start printing those Super Bowl tickets. Mayor Annise Parker, if you haven't already drawn up the parade route, then you might as well punch FEMA into your speed dial. You're gonna want to go National Guard on this town once this team gets rolling.

These Texans are a juggernaut because the preseason tells us so. Buckle up, Space City. We are a go for launch. Once we get done with August, then look out for us come December because you know that The Fake Season Czar™ never loses in Week 17. That's right, 5-0 to close out every regular season, 'cause there's nothing like having that momentum heading into next August.

Oh snap, NFL! You just got served.
FSC ..is that Gary's new name? :slapfight::kitten:
http://inthebullseye.com/

Vinny

shiny happy fan
Bruce Lee once said...If you make an ass out of yourself, there will always be someone to ride you

Wolf

100% Texan
anxious to see what kind of defense Wade will have today and how fast it will take for them to gel

hradhak

Veteran
I'm excited to see this defense. I don't think I've ever been excited to see the Texans defense on the field, but I'd really like to see some interesting blitzes and Collins on the ground wondering why he came out of retirement.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
Was that really the Texans who showed up in the first half ?! Or did the Texans and Steelers get their flights mixed up and end up in the wrong cities ?!

Wolf

100% Texan
I hate when all the talking heads are saying the Texans should win.. scares the **** out of me

Wolf

100% Texan
after thinking about some of the stuff about the game and thing that have been said

Texans at full strength with Andre,Tate, Ward, Mario..

we would have blown their weak ass out of the stadium .. I have NO doubt in my mind ..

with that said... injuries occur with every team (raiders were without their players)

and congrats on the win Oakland.