Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans random thought of the day

I don't think anyone is arguing anything other than average coach. Horrible, horrible GM. But average coach. But he did get a job at Coach Rehab U and Belicheck hired him for a second time. I do put some weight on the football opinions of Saban and Belichick more than most posters here. No offense to anyone in particular.
He’s an avg OC imo. Crap HC. Worse GM. He’s right where he needs to be. Man’s got to know his limitations. Sux he had to come through Houston to figure it out.

But I don’t hate the guy. I hope, in my heart of hearts, he gets another opportunity to be a HC in the league.

For the Titans, Colts, or Jags.

He’s an avg OC imo. Crap HC. Worse GM. He’s right where he needs to be. Man’s got to know his limitations. Sux he had to come through Houston to figure it out.

But I don’t hate the guy. I hope, in my heart of hearts, he gets another opportunity to be a HC in the league.

For the Titans, Colts, or Jags.
Or the Browns.

Man, Texans beat 49ers 17-0 last season - whoda thunk it?
7 of our games we lost by 1 score or less and tied one.
Two of our defeats were by the SB finalists.
I don't think it will take much to turn this teams' fortunes around.
We need to score this off season!

Texans ranked 4 by the NFLPA on how players rate facilities. Not too bad. Players chief complaint was no steam room or sauna. I guess they never been outside in the summer…

At least people believe the McNairs are willing to invest into the player facilities.

The biggest complaint among player respondents was that the Club is one of only two teams league-wide that does not offer either a steam room or a sauna. As one would expect for a team with ratings this high, 97% of the locker room believes the McNairs are willing to invest money into upgrading the facilities.

Texans ranked 4 by the NFLPA on how players rate facilities. Not too bad. Players chief complaint was no steam room or sauna. I guess they never been outside in the summer…

At least people believe the McNairs are willing to invest into the player facilities.

Cal has invested far more into this than his dad ever did.

A bunch of back-ups at best... wouldn't mind Rush here tho or maybe Minshew
I feel we must bring in a FA QB to bolster our weak QB room and throw some doubt on our draft intentions.
Bringing in an inexpensive FA doesn't preclude us from taking one in the draft - just muddies the waters as to where and who.

I feel we must bring in a FA QB to bolster our weak QB room and throw some doubt on our draft intentions.
Bringing in an inexpensive FA doesn't preclude us from taking one in the draft - just muddies the waters as to where and who.
Ryans has already stated that they will add a QB in FA and in the draft

Ryans has already stated that they will add a QB in FA and in the draft
Missed that!
If Colts think we are going QB, they may try and jump us in a trade with the Bears.
If this happens would you take Anderson if Colts nab your guy, or just take who is left out of Young or Stroud? Or something else?

If he's available I take Anderson no matter who else is there
Me too.
Maybe NC can drop that hint. This is what Ryan Poles said:-
"Then we've got to do a numbers game of how many guys are in a range and in a value we feel comfortable with to move back and we feel like we can still get them." Says to me they want Anderson and also Carter.
So if they move back to #4, and Texans do the unexpected and take Anderson, then the Cards could take Carter leaving Bears to take the scraps - a scenario they may not be relishing.

Back