Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Texans New Uniforms will debut at Draft.

I really like the red helmet with the exaggerated half-bull horn...or swoop if you prefer...on each side. So far that's my favorite. I really liked the red helmet look last year and this one is even better imo.

I did see the entire H-town uniform and H helmet. I still don't like it, especially the H font, but it's not as God awful ugly as I first thought. And I actually like the H-town blue color as an accent. Nod to the past Oilers but as has been pointed out, that color represents more than the Oilers. I think you'll either love it or hate it...but I'm in the middle until I see it in action on players on Sunday.

I haven't seen everything yet, but so far...so good. Let's roll!

Pleasantly surprised. These uniforms look great! I was worried that the introduction of Houston blue with steel blue would look too much like the Titans jerseys but it’s obvious the Texans didn’t want to go anywhere near there. Also glad they darkened the steel blue.

Pleasantly surprised. These uniforms look great! I was worried that the introduction of Houston blue with steel blue would look too much like the Titans jerseys but it’s obvious the Texans didn’t want to go anywhere near there. Also glad they darkened the steel blue.
I think they nailed the use of the blue and glad to see it return, HUGE part of the city history. I never wanted the Oiler unis back but I always wanted them to try and get some of the blue in an alternate......

I really like the red helmet with the exaggerated half-bull horn...or swoop if you prefer...on each side. So far that's my favorite. I really liked the red helmet look last year and this one is even better imo.

I did see the entire H-town uniform and H helmet. I still don't like it, especially the H font, but it's not as God awful ugly as I first thought. And I actually like the H-town blue color as an accent. Nod to the past Oilers but as has been pointed out, that color represents more than the Oilers. I think you'll either love it or hate it...but I'm in the middle until I see it in action on players on Sunday.

I haven't seen everything yet, but so far...so good. Let's roll!
I said weeks ago in this thread they could come out in garbage sacks, hardhats and Crocs, IDGAF, just go win and surpass past end of seasons and I'll be happy.....

The H-town color rush are my favorite of the uniforms, which I did not expect.

That red helmet on the battle red uniforms is pretty badass though.

Nothing wrong with the home and away uniforms either. They have a nice, clean look to them.

*spoken with a voice like any character in a Monty Python movie*

...and I say unto thee
With these new threads and their bold new colors
Shall we vanquish the demons of old
To pave a new path towards a destiny written in the stars
Birthed upon cold turf under the watchful gaze of those NRG lights above
We Texans fandom, who bleedeth in battle red glory
Exhalt in the name Houston, in the name H-Town
So may have pride, so we may show dominance
towards all who stand in our way.
Hail Toro. Hail Cal. Hail Demeco and Hail God above.
With this new armor we shall bring forth Champions.

Ya that's the one that I really like too. I'm not sure I've seen all the combos yet. Are they out on the Texans website or where can we see all the gear?

Not sure, but i'm sure you could find it all on their website.

The Texans did ok with everything. With anything there is room for improvement. And sometimes people get in the way of the initial goal. Looking at you Amy Stunk Adams.

I think the final design that resembles more of the “love ya blue days” with the white helmet is down the road.

Guys and gals...go to the URL listed below. It's got everything in exceptional detail with all 4 combos. There are 3 helmets, each with two logos. The side logos of course, and a small one on the rear of the helmet. That's unique, and I like it personally. The traditional helmet is fairly close to what we've had for years. Then you have the controversial city edition H-town "color rush" helmet and uni, and the "bold bull" red helmet and uni combo (my fav). Then standard home and away combos.

There are four overall uniform combos. The more I look at them, the more I like them. Hell, I'm even warming up to the H-town logo now that I see it with the uniform as a package. It's still my least favorite, but it's really not that bad at all. All in all, I am giving this new-look set of logos/uniforms a B+. It's actually above and beyond my expectations. Good job, Hannah!

You know… they ain’t half bad. I’m more impressed with how well-kept of a secret they kept this all the way until today’s unvieling. Wow.

Dumb fonts. Unnecessary shoulder ****. "The other" logo on the back of helmets. Cartoony looking outlines and ****. Unnecessary blue. Looks like the Texans versions of Seahawks, Falcons, Jacksoffville etc garbage.

Whatever. What did I expect.

Could be worse.

I am relieved, these are not too bad at all.

Home and away looking great. Would have liked a white helmet but nevermind.

H-Town kit is kicking ass.

That all red look is ghastly however but we can't win them all !

The H-town color rush are my favorite of the uniforms, which I did not expect.

That red helmet on the battle red uniforms is pretty badass though.

Nothing wrong with the home and away uniforms either. They have a nice, clean look to them.

That helmet pretty much makes it work for me. The more I look at it the more I find myself wishing they'd just lean heavily into the red and I find myself agreeing with the sentiment that there are too many dark blue/black helmet-jersey combos out there already. I'd like them to go with red as the primary and use the dark blue as a highlight. "H-Town Blue" I don't see a need for but there's not enough of it to hurt.

A lot of detail about nothing. It's a ridiculously overdesigned "H". I bet it doesn't even stand for "Houston". It was probably the crest on Cal's D&D player's shield.

Don't understand the dislike of the numbers....they look like.............numbers :shrug: lol........like, there's a little design to them, but they're not so radically different that you can't tell what number they or that they make a huge difference in the look either way. Oh well, can't please everyone. I for one like them all. The FO went for it & they finally look like something with a little style that you could see somewhere wearing away from the game....instead of that boring bland ass unis that we had before...looked like something basic straight out of the 70's. Some folks would likely only be happy if we went back to those old school crop top schimmel joints worn in the 80's..

1713899687454.png

I think they're fantastic, all around.

The bull logos on the shoulder, the accent color outlining the numbers, the stripes on the pants, the bull horns on the shoulders, the collars much much improved, and the H-town blue (though I thoroughly had my doubts) really pops the right way.

Feels like we're an actual modern team now.

Also I'm pretty sure every player's 40 time is increased just a hair wearing these.

Despite not liking the presence of the H on back of the primary helmet at all, I must say that the red and black H is significantly nicer than the blue one.

I'd actually consider buying a hat of that if it was red and black.

I'm not a fashion critic, first and foremost. These uniforms don't offend the senses, nor do they excite me in any way. They're okay. I'll have more of an opinion, or better idea of what I think of them when I see them on the field. If they play good I'll like them more.

Back