Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Gotta be honest Opti but you are contradicting yourself. On one hand you say you don’t know who they are so you can’t fully trust what they say, fair enough, but then on the other you say that their information would only 3rd hand.

That is a contradiction because for all you know either of them could be Cal, Caserio, Easterby, Hardin, Buzzbee or Watson himself. The same thing that you are saying is why you can’t “throw blind faith” is also why you shouldn't disregard as well.

As far as asking for proof or “where did the FBI say that” you know full well that you are asking for the impossible. Even if they did have proof they couldn’t post it because that could result in jail time. So you asking for proof is just a roundabout way of trying to discredit it.

As others have said believe or not and trust or not, I don’t blame you for taking it with a grain of salt, I do as well, but if the new standard is going to be that proof must be provided before posting well then might as well shut this place down because almost no post would meet that standard.
Go back and re-read my “Just for the sake on context” post. It had nothing to do with the overall direction of the conversation….guilty, not guilty, indifferent. It was the “this is what we know for absolute certainty”…..then the follow up, essentially saying that anyone who doesn’t go along with this line of thinking is in fantasy land. Then read the 3 other quoted post so you can see where I was coming from.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
If you are a “subject” of an FBI investigation, they generally don’t talk to you. Sounds like Rusty is lying about the FBI talking to Watson. Why would they talk to him? Hardin only said Watson spoke to the FBI about alleged extortion when that is not what they are looking at
Sounds like wishful thinking.

The FBI are investigating Watson/accusers for using the internet for sexual assault/blackmail but they haven't spoken to either principal while gathering information.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
I get this and if true I guess you dont need to be spending time here. I'm going to miss you.

Not everybody feels this way and enjoy getting info that we cant get from the lousy Houston and national media.

We should consider ourselves fortunate to have posters like these. Instead what we have are a few deniers or posters that really only care about what can be gotten in trade for Derrick. Look at the info CnnD/Corrosion out out saying that Derrick wouldn't be traded at the deadline this yr and all of the crap they caught for it. I wont blame them if they stop posting on this topic. But I do hope they keep posting on other topics. The injuryreport is 2nd to none on any NFL MB and Corrosion has been lucky enough to be around the some greatest minds that have ever lived when it comes to QB play and offenses in general.

Yeah lets run those guys off. I wish RS had never been allowed Derrick to begin with because I knew these types of arguments would happen.
I'm not going anyplace and would be thrilled to watch the Houston Teslas on Sunday afternoons in NRG.

OptimisticTexan

I'm not going anyplace and would be thrilled to watch the Houston Teslas on Sunday afternoons in NRG.
New Logo Time!!!!!!

Helmet: Steel Blue
Logo: Wardenclyffe Tower (Lke an Oil Derrick) / Steel Gray
Logo: Electrical Current Blast All Over the Helmet / White & Silver/Light Blue

Last edited:

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Just a counter argument in the Bauer and Watson legal situations:

1. The victim in Bauer’s case admitted that their sexual encounters were consensual up until the alleged assault happened. She stated Bauer decided to strangle and punch her during one of their consensual sex get togethers. She didn’t try to blackmail Bauer for money…..she went to the police and filed a temporary restraining order and criminal complaint against him. Supposedly another women filed for a restraining order against Bauer in Ohio. Bauer claimed this women tried to blackmail him. Bauer accepted MLB’s temporary suspension and the weekly suspensions thereafter and never put up a fight in the interim.

2. Watson’s first victim went after blackmail first. When Watson did not pay, then she went public. Soon after, many women came forward seeking a settlement…..except for 2 who filed criminal charges without the help of Buzzbee. When the multitude of settlement seekers increased and Watson didn’t blink…..finally 8 more filed criminal complaints but not the other 12. Watson has denied the allegations and at this time, the NFL has not sought to put him on CEL.
Bauer is still being investigated for criminal acts..............and he has yet to be charged with anything. I guess, like Watson, proves he hasn't done anything wrong.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Have the fbi investigated? For a very specific federal offense?
I'm not sure that I understand the context of your question.........my original comment was made while biting my cheek. Bauer's accusations certainly apparently have a good bit to back them up. Yet no charges with continued ongoing investigations for 5 months. Charges many times do not come quickly. Those who question why charges haven't been filed on Watson or Bauer need to understand that sometimes cases like this don't get charged for a year or more, especially federal cases, and especially now with the court and prosecutors' timelines being set back so far due to COVID.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Go back and re-read my “Just for the sake on context” post. It had nothing to do with the overall direction of the conversation….guilty, not guilty, indifferent. It was the “this is what we know for absolute certainty”…..then the follow up, essentially saying that anyone who doesn’t go along with this line of thinking is in fantasy land. Then read the 3 other quoted post so you can see where I was coming from.
Well, they did try to tell everybody that Derrick wouldn't be traded at the deadline. Some wouldn't listen. Maybe they will start to listen now.

Speaking of inside sources, how many times have CnD/Corrosion put out info that's proved to be wrong. Tell you when I started to take what they were saying to heart, the 2011 off season when Corrosion (Who I barely knew at the time) told me McNair was going to spend the money to fix the secondary and dont worry because Asamoah was going to sign with Philly. Guess what happened, Asamoah signed with Philly and McNair signed Joseph and Manning. That's insider info. CnD told me about Schaub's injury before it came out in the press. etc... There have been many instances of things like this over the yrs.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I'm not sure that I understand the context of your question.........my original comment was made while biting my cheek. Bauer's accusations certainly apparently have a good bit to back them up. Yet no charges with continued ongoing investigations for 5 months. Charges many times do not come quickly. Those who question why charges haven't been filed on Watson or Bauer need to understand that sometimes cases like this don't get charged for a year or more, especially federal cases, and especially now with the court and prosecutors' timelines being set back so far due to COVID.
Plus Bauer is being accused be 1 woman. Derrick's being accused by 22 women and another 9 civilly. Surely y'all can understand why Derrick's situation is taking longer for charges to be filed.

OptimisticTexan

Well, they did try to tell everybody that Derrick wouldn't be traded at the deadline. Some wouldn't listen. Maybe they will start to listen now.

Speaking of inside sources, how many times have CnD/Corrosion put out info that's proved to be wrong. Tell you when I started to take what they were saying to heart, the 2011 off season when Corrosion (Who I barely knew at the time) told me McNair was going to spend the money to fix the secondary and dont worry because Asamoah was going to sign with Philly. Guess what happened, Asamoah signed with Philly and McNair signed Joseph and Manning. That's insider info. CnD told me about Schaub's injury before it came out in the press. etc... There have been many instances of things like this over the yrs.
Steelb…..that statement had nothing in it that remotely took my response into consideration. I’ve enjoyed CloakNNNdagger and Corrosion’s many post(s) since I joined TT. What I do have a problem with….the way the message was delivered, believe me or you’re in fantasy land. If it proves to be true, great…..if it doesn’t, great. I don’t mind debate or the sharing of ideas but I do have an issue with that type of an approach.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Steelb…..that statement had nothing in it that remotely took my response into consideration. I’ve enjoyed CloakNNNdagger and Corrosion’s many post(s) since I joined TT. What I do have a problem with….the way the message was delivered, believe me or you’re in fantasy land. If it proves to be true, great…..if it doesn’t, great. I don’t mind debate or the sharing of ideas but I do have an issue with that type of an approach.
I'm certain they didn't mean to come off that way. Bottom line is you can believe their info or not. Until they start putting out info that's incorrect, I choose to take their info to heart.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
I'm certain they didn't mean to come off that way. Bottom line is you can believe their info or not. Until they start putting out info that's incorrect, I choose to take their info to heart.
I don't think anyone questions that they've received information from inside sources. But, it's certainly OK to question the veracity of their sources and their analysis of the information they've gleaned. I don't think we want this to be merely a clearinghouse for their sources. Because their sources are admittedly one sided.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I don't think anyone questions that they've received information from inside sources. But, it's certainly OK to question the veracity of their sources and their analysis of the information they've gleaned. I don't think we want this to be merely a clearinghouse for their sources. Because their sources are admittedly one sided.
& things change. They may be absolutely correct about something today. But the situation changes & the team adjusts their approach.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
This is 100% my position. I appreciate all the inside info, but I don't know the insiders, I don't know what, if any, their agenda is, etc. etc. So, I appreciate the info, but I'm keeping my mind open...

Also, if I'm wrong, I apologize in advance, but I doubt any of the inside sources are within the FBI. So, I take anything relating to their investigation with a grain of salt because it's probably at best 2nd, 3rd hand or even further removed information.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Analysis of the info is a good thing. But until their sources are proven wrong (Which to my knowledge they never have been wrong on several different subjects.) Then I'm going to roll with their sources until I've got a reason not too.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Oh there's plenty of reason to call Derrick a sexual predator and a POS.

BTW, y'all are doing a fine job if the goal is to silence CnnD and Corrosion. If I was in their shoes I wouldn't give any of y'all a bit of inside info if y'all were going to argue with me about the validity of my sources. Especially since they'e neverbeen wrong in the past when it comes to giving insider info.

Great fvcking job, I'm going to miss their insight/info on this topic, since their info seems to be more correct than what the media is throwing against the wall and hoping it sticks.

Give us an example of going gutter? The McNair's/Derrick etc... deserve all of the critcism they are getting. I mean Derick's 200 massages in a yr is pretty close to getting in the gutter. Unless you dont have a problem with that lifestyle. Calling the McNair's out for putting $$$$/marketing and being NOT TEXANS WORTHY is not even close to getting in the gutter. Unless you think a strict profiteer is a guy you have no problems with.
I’m pretty sure the majority of us are 40+, therefore, no one should all of sudden go silent because a few members disagree or doesn’t trust ones bbq sauce/ information. I told y’all from day one that Watson wasn’t getting traded but nobody believed me. And lol that’s all good. One dude even said it seemed like I was trying to be the first one to post information on here. That wasn’t the case at all. So what I did was laugh and kept it moving. Therefore, post away whether someone believe you or not.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
I’m pretty sure the majority of us are 40+, therefore, no one should all of sudden go silent because a few members disagree or doesn’t trust ones bbq sauce/ information. I told y’all from day one that Watson wasn’t getting traded but nobody believed me. And lol that’s all good. One dude even said it seemed like I was trying to be the first one to post information on here. That wasn’t the case at all. So what I did was laugh and kept it moving. Therefore, post away whether someone believe you or not.
For the record I started this thread and somehow you got moved to the top. This doesn't matter to me. But when I started this thread there were some posters that said things like look who started this thread/he's got an agenda/nothing to see here etc.... It's why the beginning of this thread didn't really make sense. I'm sorry to hear that you caught crap too.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
For the record I started this thread and somehow you got moved to the top. This doesn't matter to me. But when I started this thread there were some posters that said things like look who started this thread/he's got an agenda/nothing to see here etc.... It's why the beginning of this thread didn't really make sense. I'm sorry to hear that you caught crap too.
I'm assuming multiple threads got merged together, and the earliest time stamp got moved to the top.

djohn2oo8

All Pro
Thank you! I’ve been saying this. Everybody expects charges right away when that is just not how it works in reality.

OptimisticTexan

There’s been plenty of posters here, who have said because there are no criminal charges yet they haven’t found anything.
I guess the same could be said for those who’ve considered him absolutely guilty the moment his situation became public knowledge before anything had been released or presented in a court of law.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
It's going to be many more months.

This isn't going to be resolved quickly.
Quickly... I'm sure we're past the point of anyone thinking this will be resolved quickly.

The issue is that many believe enough time has passed for charges to have been brought if there was sufficient evidence. I can't imagine any substantial evidence has been uncovered by any law enforcement agency & no charges have been levied against Watson, especially by the FBI.

Again, in case that was too wordy, not talking about resolution

badboy

Hall of Fame
Quickly... I'm sure we're past the point of anyone thinking this will be resolved quickly.

The issue is that many believe enough time has passed for charges to have been brought if there was sufficient evidence. I can't imagine any substantial evidence has been uncovered by any law enforcement agency & no charges have been levied against Watson, especially by the FBI.

I would have thought there would be a ham sandwich in there in one of those weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

I got a traffic ticket on October 10th. I'm due in court on July 13th 2022.

Justice moves slowly.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
Honestly I’m not surprised at al, that it’s taken this long and even longer. Besides the natural difficulties found within a sexual assault investigation with this you also have a celebrity.

To maybe give people some context the Harvey Weinstein case was about as open and shut as you could get and still it took 3 years from the time it was first reported (9-5-17) to his conviction (2-24-20)

So yeah it may have been months so far but that doesn’t mean much. The DA is going to demand the police give him a smoking gun so it a slam dunk case because this is a career maker or breaker. I wouldn’t even be surprised if they are waiting to see if the civil is settled so they know the mindsets of the accusers if called to the stand.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
Honestly I’m not surprised at al, that it’s taken this long and even longer. Besides the natural difficulties found within a sexual assault investigation with this you also have a celebrity.

To maybe give people some context the Harvey Weinstein case was about as open and shut as you could get and still it took 3 years from the time it was first reported (9-5-17) to his conviction (2-24-20)

So yeah it may have been months so far but that doesn’t mean much. The DA is going to demand the police give him a smoking gun so it a slam dunk case because this is a career maker or breaker. I wouldn’t even be surprised if they are waiting to see if the civil is settled so they know the mindsets of the accusers if called to the stand.
According to this article it took three months from the time the accusations became public and a 4 month investigation for the NY state prosecutors to sue Weinstein's company. Weinstein himself was arrested 3 months later.

We are already 8+ months into this thing with DW4...

BTW, I'm not claiming to know or to lean one way or another on whether there will be any criminal charges. Only time will tell... But I think it's obvious that the longer it takes, the less likely it becomes.

djohn2oo8

All Pro
According to this article it took three months from the time the accusations became public and a 4 month investigation for the NY state prosecutors to sue Weinstein's company. Weinstein himself was arrested 3 months later.

BTW, I'm not claiming to know or to lean one way or another on whether there will be any criminal charges. Only time will tell... But I think it's obvious that the longer it takes, the less likely it becomes.
Or the longer it takes the more serious it is. Possibly.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
Or the longer it takes the more serious it is. Possibly.
OK. I'll agree with this to a degree. But if a year from now (just a random timeframe, not a prediction), there is still nothing, I don't think it's because of complexity or severity of the case.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame

Again Weinstein was pretty much a slam dunk and you had other celebrities making the accusations. You’ll also note that they had decades of evidence with Weinstein.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
OK. I'll agree with this to a degree. But if a year from now (just a random timeframe, not a prediction), there is still nothing, I don't think it's because of complexity or severity of the case.
I do since it's going to take 7 months to resolve my traffic ticket. I cant imagine how long it will take to resolve a case of this magnitude. Atleast a couple of yrs with this many complaintants. IMHO

Earl34

Hall of Fame
I do since it's going to take 7 months to resolve my traffic ticket. I cant imagine how long it will take to resolve a case of this magnitude. Atleast a couple of yrs with this many complaintants. IMHO
Good point. Seven months to resolve your traffic ticket and I doubt they are spending months investigating your speeding habits. Playing devil's advocate. This delay could also be a resource/personnel problem. With the current backlog, court appearances and case load it's a total guess how many investigators are dedicating 100% of their time to this case.

During project planning phases. I will assign 40-80 hours to a task and someone will always say, it will be done in two weeks. I always have to remind them that we don't work in a vacuum. We are not spending the next two weeks 100% on only your project. Shifting priorities, unexpected issues, current workload, and even planned vacation makes it 40-80 hours over the next 4-8 weeks. After that speech, I still expect them to call me in two weeks and ask, "are we there yet?"

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I got a traffic ticket on October 10th. I'm due in court on July 13th 2022.

Justice moves slowly.
But you already know you have to appear before a judge. Date’s been set.

again. I’m not looking for a resolution. But if the fbi has been investigating for months & charges haven’t been brought, I’m saying it’s not likely.

I find that odd. Especially since I think SI has uncovered enough to charge him.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Good point. Seven months to resolve your traffic ticket and I doubt they are spending months investigating your speeding habits. Playing devil's advocate. This delay could also be a resource/personnel problem. With the current backlog, court appearances and case load it's a total guess how many investigators are dedicating 100% of their time to this case.

During project planning phases. I will assign 40-80 hours to a task and someone will always say, it will be done in two weeks. I always have to remind them that we don't work in a vacuum. We are not spending the next two weeks 100% on only your project. Shifting priorities, unexpected issues, current workload, and even planned vacation makes it 40-80 hours over the next 4-8 weeks. After that speech, I still expect them to call me in two weeks and ask, "are we there yet?"
we are not looking for resolution of DW but a true bill. As I and others have said if there is all this evidence that so many have claimed, that evidence should have gotten a quick GJ decision to indict. I am not asking for a conviction or even a trial date but something saying evidence supporting charge(s) exist. Review of DWs internet exchanges of whatever type should have led to charges by now. Interviews of enough of the women to support charges should be done now. It does not have to be enough evidence to convict.

Investigation can and will continue after any true bill so there are months to dig further but if not enough for indictment now looks really weak to me.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Take the case of Barkevious Mingo. Allegations were made in January of this year. Mingo was advised by his attorney to turn himself in July of this year.

From what’s known it looks like a he said she said allegations based on an incident that happened in 2019.

paycheck71

Hall of Fame
Not looking for a resolution, just charges to be brought... And like I said, a year was just a random timeline. Would 10 years be too long for you? All I'm saying the time component can't be an indicator of the case complexity alone. At some point it becomes a question of whether there is a case to be made...

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Maybe the wheels of justice will move so slow that Watson loses another year of his career and the McNairs lose $35 million more of their money to this fool in 2022. :hmmm:

Hottoddie

Veteran
For the most part, I've stayed away from discussions about this case. It's just too emotional a subject & none of us were in the rooms when the alleged assaults occurred. I haven't even watched the local news for a while now. However, having said that, I've read many of the posts (not all of them) in this thread & the most common question has to do with why it's taking so long to file charges. I haven't seen this posted, so I thought I'd throw in a possible explanation as to why it's taking so long.

As most of us probably know, a massage is typically done in a private room or in the home of the client. Thus making it a he said she said scenario. From what I've read/heard the worst cases involved oral sex. Common sense would dictate that the woman spit it out afterwards. If that was the case, then she would have no physical evidence to show, unless Watson struck/restrained her in some way. And, then there's the question of did she file a complaint with the police immediately or not until after Buzzbee took up the case (again, I haven't followed this case too closely to know that answer). Obviously, the number of complaints lends credibility to the accusations, but without physical evidence the police can't file any charges right away.

So, what evidence do the police/FBI have to charge Watson with & why is it taking so long?

The simple answer is social media/emails. Since there are 22 women & Watson involved, the investigators are having to read every text, email & social media post all 23 parties have sent/created. There could be millions of posts & not all of them are communications between Watson & the ladies. Obviously, they'll read the direct communications, but it's my opinion that they'll go beyond those posts to see if there is any evidence of patterns or admissions to friends. Did Watson brag about his alleged assaults to anyone? Are there more women that have not come forward yet?

They would also be looking into the backgrounds of the accusers as well. Have they solicited any clients for anything besides their primary vocation? Have they bragged to friends about being with Watson? Have they bragged about doing things besides their primary vocation with other clients?

If there are other people involved (friends, masseuses & clients), they would have to interview each one of them & most likely scour over their emails, texts & social media posts as well. Then, there are the delays from having to get court orders to access the social media sites. These are just some of the reasons why I believe it's taking so long for the investigations to be completed.

One last thing, I read where there are 22 different civil cases filed. If I'm Hardin, I would force them to be tried one at a time. If he wins the first case, then the rest should fall like dominoes. Of course, it would be much easier to make most of the cases go away by settling them out of court. Watson needs to grow up & leave it in his pants. If he wants sex with different women, then contact the services in Nevada & have them flown in to where ever he's staying. But, that's just my opinion.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
For the most part, I've stayed away from discussions about this case. It's just too emotional a subject & none of us were in the rooms when the alleged assaults occurred. I haven't even watched the local news for a while now. However, having said that, I've read many of the posts (not all of them) in this thread & the most common question has to do with why it's taking so long to file charges. I haven't seen this posted, so I thought I'd throw in a possible explanation as to why it's taking so long.

As most of us probably know, a massage is typically done in a private room or in the home of the client. Thus making it a he said she said scenario. From what I've read/heard the worst cases involved oral sex. Common sense would dictate that the woman spit it out afterwards. If that was the case, then she would have no physical evidence to show, unless Watson struck/restrained her in some way. And, then there's the question of did she file a complaint with the police immediately or not until after Buzzbee took up the case (again, I haven't followed this case too closely to know that answer). Obviously, the number of complaints lends credibility to the accusations, but without physical evidence the police can't file any charges right away.

So, what evidence do the police/FBI have to charge Watson with & why is it taking so long?

The simple answer is social media/emails. Since there are 22 women & Watson involved, the investigators are having to read every text, email & social media post all 23 parties have sent/created. There could be millions of posts & not all of them are communications between Watson & the ladies. Obviously, they'll read the direct communications, but it's my opinion that they'll go beyond those posts to see if there is any evidence of patterns or admissions to friends. Did Watson brag about his alleged assaults to anyone? Are there more women that have not come forward yet?

They would also be looking into the backgrounds of the accusers as well. Have they solicited any clients for anything besides their primary vocation? Have they bragged to friends about being with Watson? Have they bragged about doing things besides their primary vocation with other clients?

If there are other people involved (friends, masseuses & clients), they would have to interview each one of them & most likely scour over their emails, texts & social media posts as well. Then, there are the delays from having to get court orders to access the social media sites. These are just some of the reasons why I believe it's taking so long for the investigations to be completed.

One last thing, I read where there are 22 different civil cases filed. If I'm Hardin, I would force them to be tried one at a time. If he wins the first case, then the rest should fall like dominoes. Of course, it would be much easier to make most of the cases go away by settling them out of court. Watson needs to grow up & leave it in his pants. If he wants sex with different women, then contact the services in Nevada & have them flown in to where ever he's staying. But, that's just my opinion.
Good points, man, and great to see you back on the forum (if even only for a moment).

djohn2oo8

All Pro
Had a hearing today. The opposing lawyer, former prosecutor, stated the DA’s office has 50,000 pending cases either pending trial and/or waiting to be filed.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
It's not hyperbole. The end of July, there were ~100,000 cases backlogged. Mid September, Harris County was reporting the number of criminal cases pending before Harris County courts stood at more than 94,000.

I'd like to see a source.

And are we mixing traffic with criminal law? I understand there's a back log. Everyone has a back log. Maybe I'm splitting hairs here but courts are finally getting back in session. Judges are essentially time serving most misdemeanors on the spot.

The devil's in the details. Cases filed vs cases pending trial should be the focus of attention here. Harris County da's have ALWAYS been backlogged and their approach has always been the same. They approach cases like an investment broker...

They review each file for 45 seconds and create 3 stacks of paperwork:

-dismiss
-plea
-prosecute

I don't believe for a second the prosecute (trial) stack adds up to 50k. Not close.

The actual number of cases filed is arbitrary and doesn't actually affect any prosecuting attorney imo.

Last edited:

Hottoddie

Veteran
Good points, man, and great to see you back on the forum (if even only for a moment).
Thanks. I've been lurking the whole time, but haven't had the time or desire to get involved with all the whining that's been going on. It seems like most would rather focus on the negative rather than look for the positive. This is a tough year, but I love the "take no prisoners" attitude of Caserio. The man can cut dead wood like a veteran tree topper. lol