Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

You’re trying to convict him for solicitation which is not on anyone’s radar. Not HPD, not the Sheriff, not the DA or AG...

this, so far, is about assault & the numbers are irrelevant.

he’s trying to convict him on his morally repulsive view of what DW4 was doing...which to this point all we really know for a fact is that he was sleeping around.....a lot. With chicks he had no intention of marrying or entering into a serious relationship with.

he’s trying to convict him on his morally repulsive view of what DW4 was doing...which to this point all we really know for a fact is that he was sleeping around.....a lot. With chicks he had no intention of marrying or entering into a serious relationship with.
We don't even know that much.

We know he scheduled many massages. Some through reputable spas, with security (unless that's code for pimp). We know two of them led to sexual relations.

Everything else is questionable

noone’s overlooking that bro.. but until they arrest dude, all it is a complaint...that may or may not lead to anything...I’ll go out on a limb and say it leads to nothing..it’s just the Houston police department covering their asses trying not to look like they’re not taking the complainants serious.

but of note, those complaints didn’t come until after the civil suits were filed. In my mind, if you’re that scarred about what happened to you, I want to see you doing time, screw getting money. you go after him criminally 1st, the civil suit comes 2nd. It seems like Buzzbee only urged them to file complaints to help ratchet up the pressure...Well as far as DW4 is concerned, it didn’t work. Buzzbee at this point is all out of moves. If his goal was to settle and none of the above tactics have worked to bring them to the table by now, what else can he say or do? That’s the downside of grandstanding and putting all the salacious details out so fast like he did.

He can go to civil court, where proof is alot less than in criminal court.

BTW, I wouldn't have gone criminal 1st. I dont trust the cops/DA to do the right things.

Last edited:
We don't even know that much.

We know he scheduled many massages. Some through reputable spas, with security (unless that's code for pimp). We know two of them led to sexual relations.

Everything else is questionable

Yep, everything is questionable

It's not questionable that the hammer is about to fall. God'ell'sgirl has started interviewing the ladies. Cant wait for those findings. I will say this anybody that believes the crap Watson/Hardin is throwing up against the wall is a fool.

Bottom line is DW4 did something, it speaks to the power of money that DW4 hasn't been charged.

again YOU’RE WRONG. Hardin from the beginning has said that he wanted the names so as to be SURE of who he was going to be going after we’re the right people. He never stated “they had no idea” who they were. And if it’s fair game to drag DW4’s name in the mud, it should at least be fair for DW4 to know who his accusers are so that he can attack their credibility if in fact they are lying or stretching the truth or misrepresenting what actually happened. Buzzbee turned up the heat on DW4 and didn’t realize he was turning up the heat on his clients.

Them asking for names doesn't mean they didn't know who they were from the get go.

It's not questionable that the hammer is about to fall. God'ell'sgirl has started interviewing the ladies. Cant wait for those findings. I will say this anybody that believes the crap Watson/Hardin is throwing up against the wall is a fool.

Bottom line is DW4 did something, it speaks to the power of money that DW4 hasn't been charged.

if I’m in their position, my silence couldn’t be bought. That’s be a last resort type of thing. Buzzbee and his clients took the payday as the 1st option....& regardless of what the stats and reasoning for why they went that route, it just never sat right with me that they went that route 1st....especially in the “me too” climate we’re in today. If anything that should’ve emboldened them to come out immediately.

So the question isn’t whether or not he did “something” it’s whether what he did rises to the order of sexual assault.

And also, anyone who thinks that all of these women are telling the full truth and everything happened as they’re asserting it did in those civil suits is also a fool.

Did Hardens reply for Deshaun move this towards settlement? Lopez and Locker head said yes this morning. What do you think? 10 days until draft...

Did Hardens reply for Deshaun move this towards settlement? Lopez and Locker head said yes this morning. What do you think? 10 days until draft...
No. Looks like Watson wants to go to trial. He wants full exoneration. Hardin's response undermined just about every allegation without attacking the women's character beyond calling them liars.

Buzbee's response, acting like their character was thrashed shows me he was expecting the name calling & character assassination we normally see in these cases.

Now, Buzbee has to go back to each "client" & find out what happened. It seems Hardin had "evidence" from family & friends of Buzbee's clients that ruins his cases.

No. Looks like Watson wants to go to trial. He wants full exoneration. Hardin's response undermined just about every allegation without attacking the women's character beyond calling them liars.

Buzbee's response, acting like their character was thrashed shows me he was expecting the name calling & character assassination we normally see in these cases.

Now, Buzbee has to go back to each "client" & find out what happened. It seems Hardin had "evidence" from family & friends of Buzbee's clients that ruins his cases.
That is what Locker was talking about this morning that Hardin seems to be reducing the number of women that will end up at the end with solid complaints. Therefore lowering the amount of money Deshaun has to pay to resolve and get on with his life.

They said that both sides should be more willing to meet on a settlement. I still think that if the women resolve their claims for a satisfactory to them amount then the NFL will only level a token penalty if any. I can see Texans, NFL and Watson coming together to start a fund of some sort to help women.

Ok.....ma’am, I need you to show on Big Daddy Goodell (3rd person) exactly where Mr Watson asked you to put your hands. C’mon, how else would he really ever know what was going on.

All kidding aside, Goodell just put himself into the middle of a he said, she said situation. Women come in say their side of the story and then Watson comes in a denies the allegations.......what else does Goodell have to work with? Physical evidence...zero. Eyewitnesses....zero. I believe Goodell, like the rest of us, will have to wait and see what happens if it goes to court and a verdict is given.

If guilty, Watson pays, maybe faces criminal charges next, and Goodell’s punishment. If cleared, Watson is fully cleared to play and he’s paying nothing out to the accusers. Caserio could then focus on moving Watson and going the desired picks needed in return. I would be seriously surprised if Caserio and the Texans think they could patch the relationship and convince Watson to remain with the team.

Last edited:
Also come back and tell me on average how many sexual assault allegations turn out to be false I’ll wait
Have you ever asked yourself how any study could claim to have a number for this? Let's use just Deshaun's case as an example. How many of the 22 are going to turn out to be false? If you conducted the study, you'd probably say 0. If I did the study I'd give a guess that was much higher but I'd have to admit that it's a guess. It's entirely unknowable because of the nature of he said/she said and any study claiming to have an answer to the question is complete bunk given the fact that it's an unknowable number.

if I’m in their position, my silence couldn’t be bought. That’s be a last resort type of thing. Buzzbee and his clients took the payday as the 1st option....& regardless of what the stats and reasoning for why they went that route, it just never sat right with me that they went that route 1st....especially in the “me too” climate we’re in today. If anything that should’ve emboldened them to come out immediately.

So the question isn’t whether or not he did “something” it’s whether what he did rises to the order of sexual assault.

And also, anyone who thinks that all of these women are telling the full truth and everything happened as they’re asserting it did in those civil suits is also a fool.

I don't think they're all telling the truth.

I think some of them are.

I don't think they're all telling the truth.

I think some of them are.

Buzbee would be the blame for this. The one(s) telling the truth (allegedly) would be hurt by those scrambling to the scene looking for the money and Buzbee trying to use a sudden herd of accusations to get Watson to cave. Regardless of the outcome, Buzbee’s tact was the wrong approach. He might’ve been better served to focus on his first client, solely, through a criminal case first, then a civil case, finally the herd of those that wanted to cash in would be next.

Last edited:
Wrong. In the beginning Watson’s team had no idea who these women were. They always stated he was looking for massages. He admitted to consensual relations with some of them from the beginning.

I think he & his team has been consistent given the circumstances.

They "said" they had no idea who these women were.

That's either very disingenuous at best or an outright lie at worst.

Harden has to have access to Watson's social media / Instagram history ..... and ALL of those conversations are retrievable.

They know and have known from the get go who those women were - or at least had a very good idea which ones they were.

IMO...

Looks clear to me that the plantiffs are looking for a quick & large settlement. Hit him w/ a large number like "22" and make it as public as possible. Force DW to go into damage control and shut people up.

The defense wants to go to trial. Alot of these complaints are going to be extremely tough to prove, because it's alot of he-said she-said w/ no actual proof.

What's sad is some of these cases may be a legit case against DW. But if all Buzbee cared about is getting a large number of lawsuits, and didn't properly vet all of them, the bad apples in that group is going to drown out the legit ones.
If he had any legitimate ones, then there would be no need to get any fakes ones to inflate the number of accusers to attempt to sway public opinion and try to pressure Watson into settling. The fact that they recorded the extortion attempts will look bad for them in court.

They "said" they had no idea who these women were.

That's either very disingenuous at best or an outright lie at worst.

Harden has to have access to Watson's social media / Instagram history ..... and ALL of those conversations are retrievable.

They know and have known from the get go who those women were - or at least had a very good idea which ones they were.
Several of these women deleted their Instagram, so how could he know? The Lauren Baxley woman, who offered a statement at the press conference with only 1 accuser in attendance, said Watson contacted her through Instagram. Well I couldn't find her Instagram anywhere after she gave that statement (although I found one for Ashlsy Solis who was the sole person at the press conference), so that's interesting to find out she may have deleted it. I wonder why?

Last edited:
Buzbee would be the blame for this. The one(s) telling the truth (allegedly) would be hurt by those scrambling to the scene looking for the money and Buzbee trying to use a sudden herd of accusations to get Watson to cave. Regardless of the outcome, Buzbee’s tact was the wrong approach. He might’ve better served his first client, solely, through a criminal case first, then a civil case, finally the herd of those that wanted to cash in would be next.

We will see, if Buzbee wins it was the right tactic. I still think this gets settled.

I would have gone civil because I don't trust the cops/DA to do the right thing if I went to them with these accusations.

Last edited:
Ok.....ma’am, I need you to show on Big Daddy Goodell (3rd person) exactly where Mr Watson asked you to put your hands. C’mon, how else would he really ever know what was going on.

All kidding aside, Goodell just put himself into the middle of a he said, she said situation. Women come in say their side of the story and then Watson comes in a denies the allegations.......what else does Goodell have to work with? Physical evidence...zero. Eyewitnesses....zero. I believe Goodell, like the rest of us, will have to wait and see what happens if it goes to court and a verdict is given.

If guilty, Watson pays, maybe faces criminal charges next, and Goodell’s punishment. If cleared, Watson is fully cleared to play and he’s paying nothing out to the accusers. Caserio could then focus on moving Watson and going the desired picks needed in return. I would be seriously surprised if Caserio and the Texans think they could patch the relationship and convince Watson to remain with the team.

You should look at Big Ben for your answers. He was convicted of nothing and still got suspended.

Also he suspended Brady on really flimsy evidence. His right to suspend Brady held up in court too. DW4 is getting suspended.

Actually it is. First they said nothing happened. Then they said he was looking for massages. To wait, it was consensual. Their story keeps changing
No at first he said he was innocent and respectful towards women. He has still maintained that stance, even after coming out and admitting that some ended with consensual sexual acts.

The numbers are relevant because they could establish a PATTERN jeez

If the number of false accusations begin to pile up, then what pattern is that establishing?

We will see, if Buzbee wine it was the right tactic. I still think this gets settled.

I would have gone civil because I don't trust the cops/DA to do the right thing if I went to them with these accusations.

Buzbee lost his chance to settle by using fake accusers (allegedly) to inflate the number to sway public opinion and try to pressure Watson to settle out of court. If Watson's team has evidence of the reported extortion attempts, it will look bad for Buzbee’s clients in court.

Last edited:
No at first he said he was innocent and respectful towards women. He has still maintained that stance, even after coming out and admitting that some ended with consensual sexual acts.

If the number of false accusations begin to pile up, then what pattern is that establishing?

Buzbee lost his chance to settle by using fake accusers to inflate the number to sway public opinion and try to pressure Watson in court. If Watson's team has evidence of the reported extortion attempts, it will look bad for Buzbee’s clients in court.
No. First he said nothing happened. Period. Then he was forced to admit sex did happen, which he claimed it was consensual. He never admitted in the beginning that sex happened. It was strictly about massages.

Then, he said it was consensual but didn’t know who the women were. So how could he know that if he didn’t know who the women were? Lmao 😂

Then, he said it was consensual but didn’t know who the women were. So how could he know that if he didn’t know who the women were? Lmao 😂
If you know you've never had any but consensual encounters, that's how. Clearly people like you would do exactly what Hardin said would happen if Watson responded to a Jane Doe case and it was the wrong one.

Buzbee lost his chance to settle by using fake accusers (allegedly) to inflate the number to sway public opinion and try to pressure Watson in court. If Watson's team has evidence of the reported extortion attempts, it will look bad for Buzbee’s clients in court.

I'm really looking forward to this going to court. But I bet there's a settlement.

Regardless DW4's a turd.

Watson may want "full exoneration," but though he wants to fully open the book in court on his "alleged" victims, the last thing his team wants is to allow his book to be fully opened in depositions and in court under oath. These cases could get much messier for Watson, if that route is chosen. A good plaintiff attorney has a way of creating such messes, despite the efforts of a good defense attorney.

And so it begins.....his defense is going to hammer on inconsistencies and witness statements. Can't wait until he proves his innocence and the majority of this board has to eat crow.....doubt a few of them will.
Innocent is innocent. Either he is or he isn't. I have yet to see anything from any of these women that show he is guilty. Everything is circumstantial and is he said she said. The number of she saids is irrelevant. You think he is guilty based solely on the accusation. I don't.

The truly ironic part is you have hammered and beat down people for jumping to conclusions before evidence comes out and ignoring everything that might show Watson is innocent. When in reality you are just the other side of the coin and believe he is innocent no matter what.

Of course not. He made up his mind...you know better

:potkettle:

Mike Florio says both recent comments by both attorneys are posturing for settlement.

I guess custom jerseys are limited, dang it.

f9dcbe09093f292ba7516b0fee7cacc0.jpg

The truly ironic part is you have hammered and beat down people for jumping to conclusions before evidence comes out and ignoring everything that might show Watson is innocent. When in reality you are just the other side of the coin and believe he is innocent no matter what.

:potkettle:
You aren't paying attention to any of my posts if you think that. I have been beating the drum for people to chill and wait for things to play out before leaping to conclusions. I have said he should be cut no matter the outcome because the relationship with Houston is long gone at this point. I have said he will do whatever he can to try and clear his name but if he is guilty he should go to jail.

You and steel are beating your chests with hate saying lock him up and it's annoying. Neither of you can be taken seriously on anything at this point.

You aren't paying attention to any of my posts if you think that. I have been beating the drum for people to chill and wait for things to play out before leaping to conclusions. I have said he should be cut no matter the outcome because the relationship with Houston is long gone at this point. I have said he will do whatever he can to try and clear his name but if he is guilty he should go to jail.

You and steel are beating your chests with hate saying lock him up and it's annoying. Neither of you can be taken seriously on anything at this point.

I certainly agree with one of those 2 about the bolded. What's worse is people playing the game with that one. 75% of this board is people responding to that insanity. What a waste of your time.

As for the rest, why not just implement a new TT rule that removes any and all specualtion? From now on, we wait to see the results of everything before commenting. Nah, that probably wouldn't work either. Then you'd have the it's only 1 game crowd chiming in.

Hardin's latest defense salvo is speaking about the psychology of potential victims, which is often irrational, emotional, and illogical. It's easy for a bunch of dudes on a football message board to say what and how these women should act, but what do most of us really know about being a victim of sexual assault?

Women will often stay in abusive relationships for years while fronting as happy couples to friends/family/social media. They can internalize their own fears and insecurities and quite often want to avoid being perceived as a victim because it leaves them more vulnerable. Fronting is a method for them to feel like they have some control, even if it's just faking that they are okay.

I have no doubt that Buzbee will easily put doubt in the mind regarding Hardin's claims by simply bringing in psychologists and abuse counselors that are deeply familiar with behavioral patterns of sexually abused women. Go read any literature about the subject. It's clear that whatever thoughts us men on a football forum have on the subject is delusional and most likely said without any informed background or education on the matter.

Folks want to keep bleating "alleged" about these claims against Watson. Perhaps that same "alleged" perspective should be given to any/all accusations about these women, as well.

Hardin's latest defense salvo is speaking about the psychology of potential victims, which is often irrational, emotional, and illogical. It's easy for a bunch of dudes on a football message board to say what and how these women should act, but what do most of us really know about being a victim of sexual assault?

Women will often stay in abusive relationships for years while fronting as happy couples to friends/family/social media. They can internalize their own fears and insecurities and quite often want to avoid being perceived as a victim because it leaves them more vulnerable. Fronting is a method for them to feel like they have some control, even if it's just faking that they are okay.

I have no doubt that Buzbee will easily put doubt in the mind regarding Hardin's claims by simply bringing in psychologists and abuse counselors that are deeply familiar with behavioral patterns of sexually abused women. Go read any literature about the subject. It's clear that whatever thoughts us men on a football forum have on the subject is delusional and most likely said without any informed background or education on the matter.

Folks want to keep bleating "alleged" about these claims against Watson. Perhaps that same "alleged" perspective should be given to any/all accusations about these women, as well.
This makes too much sense. But many of them can’t believe a dude like Watson could do something like this

This makes too much sense. But many of them can’t believe a dude like Watson could do something like this
I believe it’s possible that Watson may be guilty of what he’s being accused of. I also believe 22 accusations are a large mountain he may not be able to conquer.

I also believe Hardin’s answer successfully challenges the allegations.

Bottom line, I’m not proclaiming him guilty. I am not proclaiming he’s innocent. I find it difficult to believe he’ll get out of this clean.

First, I don't have to "think" anything given that I quoted exactly what you said.

Second why don't you go find any post where I said "lock him up". At most I have said things to the affect of where there's smoke there's fire, something made popular on this board in regards to Easterby and which you had no problem with given your avatar, and that I find it very hard to believe the word of 1 vs 22. I think I might also have said that if this was an average Joe Blow off the street then the police would have fallen over themselves to arrest him with 22 accusers. All things I stand behind, so yeah unless you actually quote what I've said and not just what you think I've said then nothing you say has any value at all.

I believe it’s possible that Watson may be guilty of what he’s being accused of. I also believe 22 accusations are a large mountain he may not be able to conquer.

I also believe Hardin’s answer successfully challenges the allegations.

Bottom line, I’m not proclaiming him guilty. I am not proclaiming he’s innocent. I find it difficult to believe he’ll get out of this clean.
What do you consider "clean"? I doubt he'll be charged/arrested/see jail time... unless there's a big smoking gun we have yet to see. I would be surprised if he doesn't get some kind of suspension from the league, though.

I certainly agree with one of those 2 about the bolded. What's worse is people playing the game with that one. 75% of this board is people responding to that insanity. What a waste of your time.

As for the rest, why not just implement a new TT rule that removes any and all specualtion? From now on, we wait to see the results of everything before commenting. Nah, that probably wouldn't work either. Then you'd have the it's only 1 game crowd chiming in.

I'm going to assume the one is me. :kitten:

In all seriousness Speedy 75% of everything on this board is people replying to @steelbtexan, if he stopped posting this board might die from lack of posts. In reality its a fascinating study in psychology but that's a different topic. Finally its Hook'em and the mods decision but there is a very simple solution to people that don't want to discuss this or hear about it. Stay out of this thread and report posts in other threads about this topic. Its kind of like the people that don't like a book but rather than just not reading the book they want to burn all copies of it.

Back