Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Agreed

But DW4 has played a big role in why the team is where it's at today.

As far as on the field stuff goes, I dont even think DW4's what many on this MB think he is.
But the team was a dumpster fire before this mess..... so to blame DW for the destruction of this team is to ignore the parts others played.

Giving a pass to OB cause DW is a pervert is just as jacked up as IF I had implied it was OBs fault for DW being a pervert.

I believe blame should rest on the shoulders of the one who properly deserves it for their part in it, not all of the blame resting on the shoulders of the one currently in the spotlight.

But the team was a dumpster fire before this mess..... so to blame DW for the destruction of this team is to ignore the parts others played.

Giving a pass to OB cause DW is a pervert is just as jacked up as IF I had implied it was OBs fault for DW being a pervert.

I believe blame should rest on the shoulders of the one who properly deserves it for their part in it, not all of the blame resting on the shoulders of the one currently in the spotlight.

Are you saying DW4 hasn't played a big part in the destruction of the team?

Are you saying DW4 hasn't played a big part in the destruction of the team?
Doesnt matter how much of a role you or I believe he played.... he isnt the SOLE reason this team is where it is.... which was the entire point of my post you originally qouted.

OB is incompetent.

DW is a pervert

IF OB or anyone in the Texans org knew of his behavior, they signed the pervert to the massive contract to keep him here rather than distance themselves from the ticking timebomb that was DW.

I'm just a basic know nothing guy, but even I know such behavior is bound to blow up eventually. IF the Texans org knew, their hands aren't clean of guilt for the destruction of itself.

IF OB and the org DIDN'T know about his behavior then they still made VERY questionable decisions that only begin to possibly make sense IF they were aware of his behavior.

DW has a big portion of the blame, yes..... but lets not act like we would be talking rings like a nostalgic Cowboys fan IF DW had just acted right.

Innocent is innocent. Either he is or he isn't. I have yet to see anything from any of these women that show he is guilty. Everything is circumstantial and is he said she said. The number of she saids is irrelevant. You think he is guilty based solely on the accusation. I don't.
I agree for the most part, but reality is he unlikely to come out of this unscathed. We'll never know the truth & some are going to believe what they believe regardless.

Innocent is innocent. Either he is or he isn't. I have yet to see anything from any of these women that show he is guilty. Everything is circumstantial and is he said she said. The number of she saids is irrelevant. You think he is guilty based solely on the accusation. I don't.

He's not innocent of being a freak or having terrible judgement.

Did you notice how nothing in that exchange referenced the anus?

You may want to look through the cases.

I'm looking forward to a jury trial.

I bet there will be even more freaky stuff coming out.

Want to bet $60 bucks going site that DW4 settles and is suspended by the NFL.

And so it begins.....his defense is going to hammer on inconsistencies and witness statements. Can't wait until he proves his innocence and the majority of this board has to eat crow.....doubt a few of them will.

Wow. So let me get this straight, you're displeased by the court of public opinion to the point that you hope that he's actually innocent so that people here will have to eat crow?

That's deep man. You are now using the logic that has you miffed at posters on the board.

I actually hope he's innocent, so that there weren't any REAL victims. But regardless of what is legal and illegal, and what is proven in court, Watson's character has been at least some what revealed and it ain't pretty. He's not the stand up citizen that his image was built on but that's what the public bought and sold.

I read what you've posted

Not what I posted. The post you responded to when you said "Freak"

djohn2008 posted
LMAO

Freak

But the copied texts in djohn2008's post says nothing about an anus. It references two muscles DeShaun was saying he wanted worked on. Neither even close to the anus.

Did you read through the cases?

Yes I've read through the cases.

IMO...

Looks clear to me that the plantiffs are looking for a quick & large settlement. Hit him w/ a large number like "22" and make it as public as possible. Force DW to go into damage control and shut people up.

The defense wants to go to trial. Alot of these complaints are going to be extremely tough to prove, because it's alot of he-said she-said w/ no actual proof.

What's sad is some of these cases may be a legit case against DW. But if all Buzbee cared about is getting a large number of lawsuits, and didn't properly vet all of them, the bad apples in that group is going to drown out the legit ones.

The defense wants to go to trial. Alot of these complaints are going to be extremely tough to prove, because it's alot of he-said she-said w/ no actual proof.
The he said she said stuff appears to be squashed with Hardin’s answer. Sounds like they knew exactly who the complainants were to get their witnesses already lined up.

Not what I posted. The post you responded to when you said "Freak"

djohn2008 posted

But the copied texts in djohn2008's post says nothing about an anus. It references two muscles DeShaun was saying he wanted worked on. Neither even close to the anus.

Yes I've read through the cases.

I'm just saying your guys a freak.

That is all.

IMO...

Looks clear to me that the plantiffs are looking for a quick & large settlement. Hit him w/ a large number like "22" and make it as public as possible. Force DW to go into damage control and shut people up.

What's sad is some of these cases may be a legit case against DW. But if all Buzbee cared about is getting a large number of lawsuits, and didn't properly vet all of them, the bad apples in that group is going to drown out the legit ones.

Good thing is this is a civil suit.

Wow. So let me get this straight, you're displeased by the court of public opinion to the point that you hope that he's actually innocent so that people here will have to eat crow?

That's deep man. You are now using the logic that has you miffed at posters on the board.

I actually hope he's innocent, so that there weren't any REAL victims. But regardless of what is legal and illegal, and what is proven in court, Watson's character has been at least some what revealed and it ain't pretty. He's not the stand up citizen that his image was built on but that's what the public bought and sold.
I am excited to see him defend himself and prove his innocence, which will cause this board to implode with hate.

His image is only tarnished by those who don't believe his innocence (if proven) and those who never liked him to begin with. It's a shame his name could potentially be tarnished even if he did nothing wrong.
I'm just saying your guys a freak.

That is all.
What makes him a freak?

IMO...

C'mon Hardin tell DW4 to start writing those checks and getting those NDAs signed 'cause I want to see my new GM Nick Caserio wheeling and dealing a week from Thursday with a couple first round picks in hand.

yes and no...if all of these cases are thrown out dismissed, all it really shows is that he’s a young 20 something year old male who likes to have relations with a lot of young attractive women...IOW, he’s basically like we were when we were his age except he’s got millions and a lotta fame to make his time of it a little easier.

So sure, he’ll never get back that choir boy image his brand and marketing team portrayed him to be, but I could live with him just being revealed as a horn dog. Noone attacks Clooney for being like that and the stable of chicks he’s known to have bumped off are mostly famous and mostly a smoke show. But imagine if say a Lucy lui came out and accused that dude of something untoward...the potential line of “victims” could be just as limitless as DW4’s masseuse list.

You can hope people here have to eat crow and hope that there weren't real victims at the same time. I don't know anyone claiming that DW's coming out of this clean. The question is if he's the guy asserted by many on here that believes his penis belongs wherever he wants and he enjoys subjecting unwilling women to his sexual desires or if he's just a dude that enjoys consensual sex with a lot of women. There's a huge difference between the two. I believe that there's real victims in all of this mess and Buzbee screwed up by running up the numbers of suits from women with questionable claims. We're never going to know how many real victims there are.

Buzzbee responds to Hardin all 22 statement

"As fully anticipated and despite his lawyer’s previous statements, Deshaun Watson’s only defense is to call these brave women liars," the statement said. "The weak and vague allegations made in Defendant’s response are demonstrably false."

"Watson can’t deny he sought out an unusually high number of women for massages on Instagram," Buzbee's statement said Monday. "He doesn’t deny he insisted on being nude or nearly nude; he can’t deny the massage sessions occurred; he can’t deny he wanted more than a “massage”; and he hasn’t credibly denied that something bad happened during the session—he instead claims that any sexual acts were consensual. Of course his definition of “consent” doesn’t comport with that of everyone else."

You can hope people here have to eat crow and hope that there weren't real victims at the same time. I don't know anyone claiming that DW's coming out of this clean. The question is if he's the guy asserted by many on here that believes his penis belongs wherever he wants and he enjoys subjecting unwilling women to his sexual desires or if he's just a dude that enjoys consensual sex with a lot of women. There's a huge difference between the two. I believe that there's real victims in all of this mess and Buzbee screwed up by running up the numbers of suits from women with questionable claims. We're never going to know how many real victims there are.

or if there were any at all.

Reactions: Max
My hope is Hardin can prove the claims of sexual misconduct and sex assault against Watson are false. Not because I am a Watson supporter but because I would rather us move him and if his name is clear then it means we could get a good haul in return.

Watson has shown he is just as immature and stupid with his decision making as he is talented.

And he is so freaking talented.

My hope is Hardin can prove the claims of sexual misconduct and sex assault against Watson are false. Not because I am a Watson supporter but because I would rather us move him and if his name is clear then it means we could get a good haul in return.

Watson has shown he is just as immature and stupid with his decision making as he is talented.

And he is so freaking talented.
Watson’s defense is putrid. How can one explain needing all those “massages” starting from March of last year when there was no activity going on due to Covid?

Watson’s defense is putrid. How can one explain needing all those “massages” starting from March of last year when there was no activity going on due to Covid?
Cuz he wanted sex. Why with so many different therapist's? Cuz he liked variety. Why tell them what to wear? Cuz he's doing everything he can to make it known that he wants sex without spelling it out and he thinks that this is an obvious hint. Why specify that he wants his groin massaged and that they be alone? For the same reason. And no, his defense isn't likely to come right out and say that, but it seems likely that this is what happened. And if it went down this way and the woman didn't catch the hint, it's sexual assault. And if she did catch on and willingly played the game, then she's lying. We're all guessing no matter what conclusion we come to because no one is ever going to be able to prove if the woman was in on the game. So we're left with the stuff like Hardin came out with today to help us decide.

Each of these cases is he said she said.

There is no physical evidence.

There probably aren't pictures either - not that pictures would tell the tale of coercion or other means of force.

What we do have is an established pattern of behavior and an admission that sex acts did occur with multiple parties claiming assault and the other consent.

Its going to boil down to the credibility of the women and without a doubt the number of complainants helps establish the pattern of behavior and the credibility of them to some degree.

Then there's the text messages , him contacting several of them post encounter asking if they are alright ....You don't ask someone if they are alright for consensual acts.

Then there's the NDA demands .... after the fact and as a condition of payment.

IMO...

Not if every case is tried individually, which is where it stands now. In a civil case it may only take 6 or 7 jurors to believe the woman instead of Watson. They do not have to "prove" he's guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, just be more believable than him to most the jurors. If just one out of all of them can do that, he's going to lose that case.

DW4’s defense is no more putrid than their claims at this point. You’re clearly EXACTLY who Buzzbee was targeting when he took his case to the court of public lic opinion. If even half of what Hardin asserts is true about some of these women, there’s reason to believe DW4’s defense.

Back