Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

Deshaun Watson caught driving nearly 30 mph over speed limit, months after trade to Browns: report
Watson was pulled over by the Ohio State Highway Patrol on June 11

By Paulina Dedaj | Fox News

Deshaun Watson was issued a citation for driving nearly 30 mph over the speed limit in Ohio, just months after being traded to the Cleveland Browns, a report revealed Thursday.
Video from June 11, obtained by TMZ Sports, shows the quarterback in a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen with at least two other passengers in the vehicle when he was stopped by the Ohio State Highway Patrol for speeding.

Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson, #4, during the game between the Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars on Aug. 12, 2022 at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida. (David Rosenblum/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

"The reason for the stop is going to be your speed. Do you have any idea how fast you were going?" the officer can be heard saying.

Watson replied with 97 mph, which the officer confirmed.

"Yea, I got you at 97."

The officer informed Watson, who revealed he was recently traded to the Browns, that going 27 mph over the speed limit was "a little fast for a warning" and issued him a speeding citation.

Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson, #4, throws a pass during the game between the Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars on Aug. 12, 2022 at TIAA Bank Field in Jacksonville, Florida. (Photo by David Rosenblum/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

According to the report, the incident was settled on July 6 after Watson paid a $185 fine.

From Cleveland Fox 8:

On Friday, the I-Team went one-on-one with the lawyer who filed the latest lawsuit, and we pressed with questions about the accuser. Did she file a police report? Did she talk to the NFL investigators? Did she testify before a grand jury?

Attorney Anissa Nguyen said, “I can’t comment on that right now.”

Doc, I mean this with all the respect in the world, but you seem a tad obsessed with Watson at this point.
You might want to tell Watson to stop making negative news.

tumblr_m0w1o7PNWZ1qgt2fh.gif

Cleveland fans minimizing his speeding incident, saying that many are caught speeding, making it a non-story. But how many are caught speeding 100 mph.........with 3 passengers? A responsible NFL QB personified.

Watson's arrogance appears to be infinite. But, he's got 230 million reasons not to care. That's how our American culture seems to roll these days.

This seems a little fishy in that Hardin didn't have enough time to request and have produced these texts from the complainant. And Watson stated that he wiped out all of his text messages before March 2021. So where did these come from?

View attachment 11166

So Rusty states in the filing these messages were provided by the complainant. Well how is she the recipient of her own instagram messages? You can’t send those to yourself. 😂

Rusty the idiot.
I couldn't care less about any of this anymore but I'm not sure where your comment about ikea roberts being the recipient of her own message is coming from based on the picture. Her name and profile pic would appear at the top exactly as pictured if this was on DW's phone. What are you basing the claim that she sent it to herself on?

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about any of this anymore but I'm not sure where your comment about ikea roberts being the recipient of her own message is coming from based on the picture. Her name and profile pic would appear at the top exactly as pictured if this was on DW's phone. What are you basing the claim that she sent it to herself on?
And he never replied even once?

This was concluded in a court filing, resulting in Hardin's request for sanctioning the complainant's attorney for false claims being denied by the judge.

Reactions: JB
That's what the pic shows. What it doesn't show is ikea messaging herself.
If this was from Watson's phone (and it wasn't)...................Hardin originally submitted that Watson couldn't produce any phone texts because Watson had "cleaned"/deleted from his phone all of these communications well after these texts were supposedly sent. Furthermore, they could not have obtained these texts from the complainant since the discovery process has not begun.

Last edited:
Reactions: JB
Deshaun Watson meets with reporters, declines to answer non-football questions
Posted by Mike Florio on December 1, 2022, 12:48 PM EST

Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson last met with reporters in August, just after news broke that he agreed to accept an 11-game suspension from the league, along with paying a $5 million fine. He fielded questions about the situation, and among other things he proclaimed his innocence.

Watson is now back. He began his first press conference by explaining that “with my legal team and my clinical team, there’s only football questions that I can address at this time.”

It’s odd for him to adopt that posture now, given that he previously had taken questions. However, given the reaction to his August press conference, it’s better to say nothing than to say something that could possibly make things worse.

He has said in the past that, eventually, he’ll present his side of the story. He was asked on Thursday about the possibility of doing so.

“At this time, I can’t address any of that stuff,” Watson said. “Who knows what the future holds? Right now, I’m locked in on being the starting quarterback for the Cleveland Browns.”

If he didn’t refuse to answer non-football questions, he likely would have been asked whether, after going through league-mandated treatment and counseling, he now realizes the problems inherent to the behavior for which he was suspended. By drawing a bright line, he never has to go there.

Some may not like the approach, but he’s entitled to decline to answer questions. The league requires only that the player be available to the media once during the week and after each game. It does not require that the player actually provide responsive answers to the questions asked.

Of course, the approach could result in criticism of Watson, for not facing the music. For not showing real accountability. For not changing the narrative that, when he last spoke, included an insistence that he did nothing wrong.

It also could prompt others who may be thinking about filing a civil complaint to proceed. And it could make those who settled cases against Watson (and/or their lawyer) to sound off about Watson’s refusal to field questions.

Deshaun Watson meets with reporters, declines to answer non-football questions
Posted by Mike Florio on December 1, 2022, 12:48 PM EST

Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson last met with reporters in August, just after news broke that he agreed to accept an 11-game suspension from the league, along with paying a $5 million fine. He fielded questions about the situation, and among other things he proclaimed his innocence.

Watson is now back. He began his first press conference by explaining that “with my legal team and my clinical team, there’s only football questions that I can address at this time.”

It’s odd for him to adopt that posture now, given that he previously had taken questions. However, given the reaction to his August press conference, it’s better to say nothing than to say something that could possibly make things worse.

He has said in the past that, eventually, he’ll present his side of the story. He was asked on Thursday about the possibility of doing so.

“At this time, I can’t address any of that stuff,” Watson said. “Who knows what the future holds? Right now, I’m locked in on being the starting quarterback for the Cleveland Browns.”

If he didn’t refuse to answer non-football questions, he likely would have been asked whether, after going through league-mandated treatment and counseling, he now realizes the problems inherent to the behavior for which he was suspended. By drawing a bright line, he never has to go there.

Some may not like the approach, but he’s entitled to decline to answer questions. The league requires only that the player be available to the media once during the week and after each game. It does not require that the player actually provide responsive answers to the questions asked.

Of course, the approach could result in criticism of Watson, for not facing the music. For not showing real accountability. For not changing the narrative that, when he last spoke, included an insistence that he did nothing wrong.

It also could prompt others who may be thinking about filing a civil complaint to proceed. And it could make those who settled cases against Watson (and/or their lawyer) to sound off about Watson’s refusal to field questions.

Some may not like the approach, but he’s entitled

That's all I got out of the article.. Mike could've saved himself a helluva lot of keystrokes.

There is no "cure" for sexual compulsion addictive disorders. Expected relapse rates are ~80%. Sexual predators don’t have a lot to do with sex. There are sex acts and forced sex acts, but it’s not the same sort of motivation. The sexual predator is all about control, controlling someone in a humiliating way and getting them to do something they would ordinarily never do. The same way you differentiate between rape and consensual sex. The NFL's and NFLPA's statement would be no different than a gynecologist telling a patient that she is only a little pregnant and don't worry about it.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Report: Deshaun Watson has shown “signs of progress” during treatment
Posted by Mike Florio on December 4, 2022, 7:58 AM EST

When he met with reporters on Thursday, Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson refused to answer questions unrelated to football. With neither the NFL nor the NFL Players Association saying anything on the record about the situation either, the only option left is to leak a self-serving version of the situation to a reporter, in the hopes that the reporter will pass it along without asking questions or pushing back.

Adam Schefter of ESPN.com reports that NFL and NFLPA experts believe Watson has shown “signs of progress” during mandatory treatment sessions. Watson was required to submit to treatment as part of the negotiated settlement of his league-imposed suspension.

Schefter notes that the situation is confidential, before of course facilitating a breach of the confidentiality in a manner aimed at making Watson look better.

“He’s been progressing well and he wants to continue with it, and they feel it’s helping him,” said an unnamed source “connected to” Watson’s treatment program. “It’s just sort of ongoing as needed and it’ll be ongoing until it’s not needed anymore. And I think it’s given him a lot of help and support. But this could take a while.”

Two significant questions are left unanswered (and unaddressed) by this new report: (1) how much progress was he required to make in order to be reinstated; and (2) how much progress did he actually make?

As of August 18, after Watson agreed to accept an 11-game suspension and to pay a $5 million fine, he maintained his innocence as to the allegations of sexual misconduct during massage therapy sessions. At the time, league sources downplayed the significance of his refusal to publicly acknowledge wrongdoing, explaining he would come to realize the things he shouldn’t have done and why he shouldn’t have done them through treatment.
Does the term “signs of progress” mean that he hasn’t quite gotten there yet? Again, has he truly done enough to justify his reinstatement, per the requirements established in August?

A little cynicism is justified here, given the very real belief in some league circles that certain owners wanted Watson to be suspended for less than a full year, so that the Browns wouldn’t see Watson’s contract tolled for an entire season. If Watson didn’t return at all in 2022, his five-year contract would start in 2023 and run through 2027. By returning during the season, the Browns have Watson under contract only through 2026 — and they will be compelled to pay the full value of his deal during that time frame.

Plenty of questions will be answered today regarding how he’s received in Houston and how he plays after so much time away. After the game, don’t expect to learn anything more about whether he has any real contrition for the events that resulted in his suspension.

Indeed, don’t expect to hear any more about that until some future Sunday morning when some reporter reports that Watson is privately showing the contrition he refused to show in August and declined to even begin to address on Thursday.

Strange box score today. I’m pleased I had a good reason to completely ignore the game, the NFL haven’t had my advertising $$$ for their clown show today.
Looks like Watson was abysmal but the Texans gave up turnover and special teams scores so it didn’t matter. Hopefully he stays abysmal and that Browns team gets dismantled around his crazy contract.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Report: Towel Boy PERVERT has shown “signs of progress” during treatment
Posted by Mike Florio on December 4, 2022, 7:58 AM EST

I'm personally really liking the forum system's new word substitution program. lol :worm:

Deshaun Watson Pays Tribute To His Girl Jilly Anais on her Birthday!
Gallery Icon

TEX HOLLYWOOD - JANUARY 3, 2023

Deshaun Watson had his fair share of action this year and probably not in a good way, since he got in trouble for it. I think they still call it #MeToo and it's not really one of those thing that you want to be targeted with since it's not a good kind of Me Too.
You know there can be a good kind of me too, things you like saying me too to like "I just made a million dollars" or "I just had sex with 8 bikini models in a villa in Mexico" or "my penis grew 3 inches in my sleep", but Deshaun Watson's was more the kind of #MeToo that the girls he alleged creeped on, massage therapists if you will, were saying #metoo to, which makes people hate you because it labels you a creeper.

He's done the time for the crime with his 11 game suspension and through it all he had the support of his girl with the unfortunate named Jilly Anais, unless that's her stage name which was by choice based on her skill set of having Jilly Anais.

Either way, she stood by him through it all.

It was her birthday and he wrote:

"Happy QUEEN Day Luv!!! Today is your day!!!!"May The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace! & Continue to bless you with many more years of happiness, love, and success!

You will achieve whatever you desire my twin! 💛🤞🏾You know this shii 4ever set in stone!!!! 🔒

I love you shorty! It’s only UP from here! Take over the WORLD! 🙏🏾💯 Big Dawg Shii! 💪🏾"
True love is real!

big-pic

Deshaun Watson Pays Tribute To His Girl Jilly Anais On Her Birthday [MORE PICS]

Deshaun Watson Pays Tribute To His Girl Jilly Anais on her Birthday!
Gallery Icon

TEX HOLLYWOOD - JANUARY 3, 2023

Deshaun Watson had his fair share of action this year and probably not in a good way, since he got in trouble for it. I think they still call it #MeToo and it's not really one of those thing that you want to be targeted with since it's not a good kind of Me Too.
You know there can be a good kind of me too, things you like saying me too to like "I just made a million dollars" or "I just had sex with 8 bikini models in a villa in Mexico" or "my penis grew 3 inches in my sleep", but Deshaun Watson's was more the kind of #MeToo that the girls he alleged creeped on, massage therapists if you will, were saying #metoo to, which makes people hate you because it labels you a creeper.

He's done the time for the crime with his 11 game suspension and through it all he had the support of his girl with the unfortunate named Jilly Anais, unless that's her stage name which was by choice based on her skill set of having Jilly Anais.

Either way, she stood by him through it all.

It was her birthday and he wrote:

"Happy QUEEN Day Luv!!! Today is your day!!!!"May The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace! & Continue to bless you with many more years of happiness, love, and success!

You will achieve whatever you desire my twin! 💛🤞🏾You know this shii 4ever set in stone!!!! 🔒

I love you shorty! It’s only UP from here! Take over the WORLD! 🙏🏾💯 Big Dawg Shii! 💪🏾"
True love is real!

big-pic

Deshaun Watson Pays Tribute To His Girl Jilly Anais On Her Birthday [MORE PICS]
Delete

One mod will consider what I posted racist. Is the word hood considered racist? BTW, I kill rats for a living.

Deshaun Watson to be questioned under oath Monday in pending massage-related lawsuit
Posted by Mik

Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson has settled most of the civil lawsuits filed against him for alleged sexual misconduct during massage-therapy sessions. Two remain.
In one of them, Watson will be questioned under oath on Monday, according to Tom Withers of the Associated Press.

Based on the phrasing and linking in the AP article, it appears the deposition will happen in the latest lawsuit filed against Watson. That case was filed in October 2022, by a lawyer other than Tony Buzbee.
Watson’s lawyer, Rusty Hardin, made an aggressive effort to secure dismissal of the case, calling it a “sham lawsuit” and possibly a “case of unrequited love.” If that’s the case in which Watson will be deposed on Monday, it clearly hasn’t been dismissed.

Which is no surprise. The legal system applies a very high bar to the early dismissal of a civil action. As long as the allegations made in the complaint initiating the lawsuit state a potential legal claim, if the factual allegations in it are regarded as true and accurate, the case proceeds.

Although the lawyer in the latest case said in October that there are more victims “who have yet to come forward,” no additional lawsuits have been filed. Assuming the filing of the first lawsuit on March 17, 2021 prompted Watson to terminate his habit of seeking massages from strangers on social media, the statute of limitations on additional lawsuits has expired.

While that technically doesn’t stop other cases from being filed, it gives Watson a strong defense, and a far easier path to dismissal other than calling the lawsuit a “sham” or blaming it on “unrequited love.”
Watson served an 11-game suspension to start the 2022 season, due to the allegedly serial acts of sexual misconduct during massages. The NFL has not closed the door on potential additional discipline for the lawsuit filed in October.

If the league eventually tries to do so, Watson and the NFL Players Association would fight the claims aggressively, arguing that the agreement that resulted in Watson’s suspension covers anything that happened before that agreement was reached.

Back