Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

I get what you're saying, but after seeing things like the Wienstein/Cosby/Epstein situations I wouldn't be so certain he doesn't do some time. With this said you're most likely correct.

I just dont like how Apple Pie called Buzbee a weasel because he's doing everything he can to represent his clients to the best of his ability. I want a lawyer like Buzbee defending me.

Apple Pie is correct though. In today's climate the DA/FBI would've swept this under the rug if it hadn't been for Buzbee's representation. I'm one of the few that hopes more for justice than caring about draft pick compensation.
Again. This has nothing in my opinion, to do with Watson’s celebrity. So many sexual assault cases are swept under the rug or not even reported. That’s for all women regardless of celebrity status.

Watson could very well be facing charges including Trafficking of person, Sexual Assault, and or Aggravated Sexual Assault
Let's even hypothetically say that he will not be charged with any of the above felonies (something still openly questionable). If indecent assault is all that's left, it seems to get many here giddy that it's only a misdemeanor.............up to 1 year in jail and up to $4000 in fines.................But that is only for 1 charge of indecent assault............now let's do a little simple multiplication...............

Let's even hypothetically say that he will not be charged with any of the above felonies (something still openly questionable). If indecent assault is all that's left, it seems to get many here giddy that it's only a misdemeanor.............up to 1 year in jail and up to $4000 in fines.................But that is only for 1 charge of indecent assault............now let's do a little simple multiplication...............
Exactly. Harder to avoid when shown as a serial predator. Now, the media got a copy of three search warrants. This does not mean HPD or any other agency didn’t get any more search warrants themselves.

Last edited:
No. He posted separate information that police reports were filed in 2020
No. The article linked misquoted the NYT article. The women never went to the police until 2021, although the the alleged offenses occurred in 2019 and 2020.

Do you have a link to corroborate this? Every report I've seen said that the earliest any of the women contacted the police was in the Spring of this year. After the lawsuits were announced.
Nobody filed a police report in 2020. They were claiming to offense occured in 2020. We got the 22 Jane Doe lawsuits followed by 1 police report in Spring 2021. Later a 8 more police reports were filed, with 2 said to be not associated with any lawsuits. So that makes 15 of 22 Jane Does not filing a police report. And no charges have come from the 7 that did. None of this was in 2020.

That math is how long I hope he spends in jail if convicted.

So, let's go back to what I asked the first time.

Do you have a link?
Yes. This thread check it. Corrosion specifically mentions the first criminal complaints came a few weeks after he signed his extension

Nobody filed a police report in 2020. They were claiming to offense occured in 2020. We got the 22 Jane Doe lawsuits followed by 1 police report in Spring 2021. Later a 8 more police reports were filed, with 2 said to be not associated with any lawsuits. So that makes 15 of 22 Jane Does not filing a police report. And no charges have come from the 7 that did. None of this was in 2020.
Continue to be wrong

Yes. This thread check it. Corrosion specifically mentions the first criminal complaints came a few weeks after he signed his extension
So there's no actual report of a victim filing a complaint against Watson in 2020? Don't you think if that actually happened we would have heard about that? It's public record.

So there's no actual report of a victim filing a complaint against Watson in 2020? Don't you think if that actually happened we would have heard about that? It's public record.
No we wouldn’t have. Not publicly. And no it isn’t public record during an active investigation. You can attempt to request the records, if you get a copy, it will be highly redacted.

You could easily prove me wrong by linking this 2020 police report. Otherwise you're just blowing smoke out of your ass.
Corrosion and Cloak have both proven to be right countless times and for years. You hope no charges are to come. I’m happy to say you will be wrong there too.

No we wouldn’t have. Not publicly. And no it isn’t public record during an active investigation. You can attempt to request the records, if you get a copy, it will be highly redacted.

So the Houston Chronicle, New York Times, Sports Illustrated, or The Athletic could not get a police report that had Deshaun Watson name on it? How did the media find out that Henry Ruggs was being investigated for DUI and vehicular homicide?

So the Houston Chronicle, New York Times, Sports Illustrated, or The Athletic could not get a police report that had Deshaun Watson name on it? How did the media find out that Henry Ruggs was being investigated for DUI and vehicular homicide?
The Houston Chronicle and New York Times in the same sentence - now there's something one doesn't see every day.

This is an abruptly ignorant statement and I'd hope you knew me better then that after posting on the same forum for a decade plus.

So @steelbtexan, if I'm willing to wait for hard evidence prior to a conviction I must be endorsing sexual assault?

You think I'm in favor of sexual assault? Really?

Reread our exchange because this is essentially what your saying. That's a pretty heavy accusation to throw around. Maybe you should re-word what you said to me. Your running out of friends here and your losing me with every syllable.

I want the process to play out. Your tying knots already.

So @steelbtexan, if I'm willing to wait for hard evidence prior to a conviction I must be endorsing sexual assault?

You think I'm in favor of sexual assault? Really?

Reread our exchange because this is essentially what your saying. That's a pretty heavy accusation to throw around. Maybe you should re-word what you said to me. Your running out of friends here and your losing me with every syllable.

I want the process to play out. Your tying knots already.

Let me rephrase my post this way,

He's a sexual predator who if he beats the rap will be out there preying again and I would hope NOBODY would be for that.

The evidence is pretty clear on this and he was out there on the internet still preying after he knew the complaints against him were filed or going to be filed.

I would hate for this POS to ruin a long time friendship and sorry if you took my post that way.

speaking of assualt the fire jack Easterby sign guy

got dragged out the stadium today lol ...i guess mr McNair decided to use is executive powers 😅

Since this thread got moved it has accomplished the goal that many MB members wanted. Less traffic and talk about a current member of the Houston Texans.

So I just wanted to get this thread back up on the MB and keep the light shining brightly on Derrick and his ilk.

Your on-going obsession with Deshaun Watson since his arrival in Houston is unhealthy, man. You should seek counseling before it eats you from within. Hopefully it's not too late for you.

That you seem to revel in another man's [alleged] wicked behavior to support your crusade is just bizarre, and quite frankly, very sad.

Your on-going obsession with Deshaun Watson since his arrival in Houston is unhealthy, man. You should seek counseling before it eats you from within. Hopefully it's not too late for you.

That you seem to revel in another man's [alleged] wicked behavior to support your crusade is just bizarre, and quite frankly, very sad.

Obsession? LMAO

I dont revel in others wicked behavior.

The difference is I try to bring and keep their wicked behavior in the light of day. (It's what I've been taught as a Christian to do) Unlike some who would like to bury his actions. However this all should be ending one way or another soon enough and that cant happen soon enough for me.

Obsession? LMAO

I dont revel in others wicked behavior.

The difference is I try to bring and keep their wicked behavior in the light of day. (It's what I've been taught as a Christian to do) Unlike some who would like to bury his actions. However this all should be ending one way or another soon enough and that cant happen soon enough for me.

Please.... I know NSZ is gone, so I'm not going to bring any of that stuff up, but at least try not to be a hypocrite because some of us still remember NSZ.

Please.... I know NSZ is gone, so I'm not going to bring any of that stuff up, but at least try not to be a hypocrite because some of us still remember NSZ.

PM me if you want to discuss this further.

I've got a long memory too. Except I'm a little off right now due to either lingering Covid symptoms or being couped up for too long.

That's significant at this stage. Not a good sign for trade purposes.
I still don't get the timeline. Even prepandemic the proceedings were incredibly slow. The warrants were signed in October and are just now being acted on?

I'll never get that. Whatever. Not my branch.

If you guys' recall, I made mention of these messages months ago, that the text messages between Watson & the complainants were very damning - the warrants were acted upon and the information obtained long ago, there's nothing new here other than the realization that a warrant was issued demanding that information.

I absolutely believe it. When I worked in the DA’s office, there are “Chief” prosecutors for different departments. Family violence, Burglary, sexual crimes, juvenile sexual crimes. They don’t accept charges or get involved unless there is something about that case specific to that department.

I was about to post similar, but was waiting for a second source. The only difference is that my source only related 2 minors involved.
I looked this up on the FBI website regarding trafficking of minors

Sex trafficking: When individuals are compelled by force, fraud, or coercion to engage in commercial sex acts. Sex trafficking of a minor occurs when the victim is under the age of 18. For cases involving minors, it is not necessary to prove force, fraud, or coercion.

I looked this up on the FBI website regarding trafficking of minors

Sex trafficking: When individuals are compelled by force, fraud, or coercion to engage in commercial sex acts. Sex trafficking of a minor occurs when the victim is under the age of 18. For cases involving minors, it is not necessary to prove force, fraud, or coercion.
Ugh oh

Back