Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

yup, type of response I expected…don’t like it when your own rationale is used against you.

Keep reaching, man. I've never said anything about the women involved in the Watson case and I've remained fairly neutral about the case until it's settled.

You're such the white knight sometimes. Just be careful not to fall of that high horse with that heavy burden of self-righteousness that you carry around.

Keep reaching, man. I've never said anything about the women involved in the Watson case and I've remained fairly neutral about the case until it's settled.

You're such the white knight sometimes. Just be careful not to fall of that horse with that heavy burden of self-righteousness.

not reaching..just be fair in your assessments is all it comes down to. They’re all instant victims b/c they told a story about her man….but she….well she’s a gold digger b/c, well look at the pics she posts on Instagram and she’s with him b/c she knows he has money.

C’mon man you gotta admit that is some biased ass thinking.

not reaching..just be fair in your assessments is all it comes down to. They’re all instant victims b/c they told a story about her man….but she….well she’s a gold digger b/c, well look at the pics she posts on Instagram and she’s with him b/c she knows he has money.

C’mon man you gotta admit that is some biased ass thinking.

lmao C'mon, man, my original post was pure sarcasm. Do I really need to lower my expectations of your mental capacity to discern it with an obvious sign?

Here, this is for just for you:

:sarcasm:

I'm on a football forum just having fun with y'all. Blame me for not having a social life. lol

Beyond that I'm not going to get caught up in judging things and arguing about truly pointless crap that has absolutely zero impact on our lives. It's just dudes talking for me. Anything beyond that will be lost with me. I still like ya', man. And I always appreciate your takes regardless if we agree or not. :cowboy1:

p.s. It's Jilly's M.O. :fingergun:

The women I KNOW? Yeah it sure would. If not those jokers would be laid up in a hospital. Contrary to what your ignorant & biased party line has been in this case, all women aren’t helpless victims to mens advances. And the only ignorant person here is you who seems to be unable to comprehend that.
You are severely mistaken if you think a woman saying no automatically equates to no further action being taken. It’s sad really.

Like I have said before the justice system isn’t set up for women to be believed. That’s partially why so few sexual assaults are reported.

“Women like Jilly”? i mean isn’t that the same type of pre-judgement that some of you guys accuse some us of doing b/c we haven’t bought wholeheartedly into what the alleged victims say happened & would like to wait to see how this thing goes in court?
Guess defending women and standing up for them only matters when the people got the agenda. The amount of derogatory remarks about Jilly is astounding around here. Either you respect women or you don’t. Don’t pick and choose when it’s convenient for you

You are severely mistaken if you think a woman saying no automatically equates to no further action being taken. It’s sad really.

:spit:….Ok Detective Benson…Your response is what watching too much Law & order SVU does to people & the only thing that’s really sad is your rebuttal. Sorry it just burns you up that You can’t speak for all women and portray them as victims. Sorry that you just can’t wrap your head around the idea that some women can actually say no and it stop advances. Sorry that women do have the capabilities of doing anything other than complying. The way you portray it all, DW4 had all these women at knifepoint….

Get outta here with your nonsense Detective Stabler…

:spit:….Ok Detective Benson…Your response is what watching too much Law & order SVU does to people & the only thing that’s really sad is your rebuttal. Sorry it just burns you up that You can’t speak for all women and portray them as victims. Sorry that you just can’t wrap your head around the idea that some women can actually say no and it stop advances. Sorry that women do have the capabilities of doing anything other than complying. The way you portray it all, DW4 had all these women at knifepoint….

Get outta here with your nonsense Detective Stabler…
Sounds like you are saying sexual assault is a woman’s fault

Watson’s case. A rich powerful athlete: “you don’t do what I say I will ruin you”.

The same thing with celebrities. It’s really not hard to see. If a man wants to use physical force no generally a woman has no other option. Period. And I say generally because that is most cases.

Sad but true. I know that someone in the Watson camp showed that letter to Jilly and Watson. But, she isn't smart enough to get the message. Plus she has a ton of money due to her relationship with Watson. Meaning she would not care as long as that cash keeps coming in

A, She has her own money dude….B, She was dating Dejonte Murray for a minute before she started dating DW4 & Murray just signed a 64 mil deal with SA…& we all know NBA money is guaranteed…..anyway she walked away from that dude. So Do you really think it’s about Watson’s money that she has stuck with him?

Reactions: JB

Watson’s case. A rich powerful athlete: “you don’t do what I say I will ruin you”.

The same thing with celebrities. It’s really not hard to see. If a man wants to use physical force no generally a woman has no other option. Period. And I say generally because that is most cases.
Sounds like you are saying all men assault women

Keep on Detective Stabler…lay out how DW4 used chloroform to render these ladies incapable of resisting or any other means of using good judgement and removing themselves from the situation…….then took them at gunpoint behind a massage table and sexually assaulted them…

I’m sure there’s a few jurors who will buy it.

I doubt he or JA ever saw the Daily Beast 'open letter'

There's more to the story ....

Let's not forget that Watson's defense to all these sex charges is that it was consensual, and all this happened while he was in a relationship with Jilly.

So, he's having consensual sex with 30+ women .... and Jilly's supposed to be ok with that.

Now ask yourself what woman in her right mind would be "Ok with that" ....

@CloakNNNdagger has alluded to this a few times in the past but wasn't so blunt about it ....:money:

Let's not forget that Watson's defense to all these sex charges is that it was consensual, and all this happened while he was in a relationship with Jilly.

So, he's having consensual sex with 30+ women .... and Jilly's supposed to be ok with that.

@CloakNNNdagger has alluded to this a few times in the past but wasn't so blunt about it ....:money:
He admitted to consensual sex with some of them, not all of them, but your point stands... I have known women (and men too ) that would be excited by it

We don’t know what his status was with Jilly…nor do we know what her status was with her ex either. It’s wild speculation by us. Aside from that, there’s been plenty of time for her and DW4 to have talked about all this…& still time for her to jump ship in the event more than just settlements come of this.

Reactions: JB
lmao C'mon, man, my original post was pure sarcasm. Do I really need to lower my expectations of your mental capacity to discern it with an obvious sign?

Here, this is for just for you:

I'm on a football forum just having fun with y'all. Blame me for not having a social life. lol

Beyond that I'm not going to get caught up in judging things and arguing about truly pointless crap that has absolutely zero impact on our lives. It's just dudes talking for me. Anything beyond that will be lost with me. I still like ya', man. And I always appreciate your takes regardless if we agree or not. :cowboy1:

p.s. It's Jilly's M.O. :fingergun:

You mean like this post?

Andre aka the Giant went into Hall of Fame posthumously in 1993. IMO he was one of the best at what he did.

Just curious but remind me where that was proven he said that?

Wait-- I thought DW said intercourse was consensual sex with only the women who claimed sexual forced not all 30 women? I don't recall him saying or agreeing to sex with all but perhaps I just don't recall?

Speculation can easily become misconstrued for fact when you want someone to be guilty bad enough to justify your stance.

Most of us level-headed individuals have stated over and over again that waiting for this situation to get cleared up by the judicial system is far better than going with the lynch mentality thrown around by the court of public opinion.

If Watson’s guilty he’ll have to live with the verdict…..if he’s cleared, Caserio will be on the phones working the best trade deal for the Texans.

Last edited:
A, She has her own money dude….B, She was dating Dejonte Murray for a minute before she started dating DW4 & Murray just signed a 64 mil deal with SA…& we all know NBA money is guaranteed…..anyway she walked away from that dude. So Do you really think it’s about Watson’s money that she has stuck with him?

Actually yes. Reason is her own personal money isn't being used I'm sure. And we all know that Watson is making good money. That she is spending. She has an addictive personality, she wants to be the center of attention. She sure is right now. Seeing anything tied to Watson is tied to her in some way. Even though she was not going to massage therapist sessions, she knew and didn't care. Bet if he was cut off she would leave

Actually yes. Reason is her own personal money isn't being used I'm sure. And we all know that Watson is making good money. That she is spending. She has an addictive personality, she wants to be the center of attention. She sure is right now. Seeing anything tied to Watson is tied to her in some way. Even though she was not going to massage therapist sessions, she knew and didn't care. Bet if he was cut off she would leave

wwwwwooooowwwwww.

You mean like this post?

Yep. Having a little silly, pointless fun is apparently a sin now. Maybe the internet is just not for me anymore. lol :tomato:

I'm feeling my age when I never realized that "social media influencer" was such a prestigious, respected profession these days. Ahhhhh, the decline of Western civilization. . . :tvhorror:

oh yeah, don't want to be misconstrued here:

What do you know about Will & Jada Smith’s relationship?

There are some people out there with “open” relationships.

What do you know about Will & Jada Smith’s relationship?

There are some people out there with “open” relationships.
Yup. Having consensual sex with that many partners while supposedly being in a relationship may be a moral issue for some but it’s not illegal. Which is what we’re concerned with.

Unless it’s proven that Watson forced through threats, violence, or use of power then he did nothing wrong. doesn’t mean you have to like him still

Yup. Having consensual sex with that many partners while supposedly being in a relationship may be a moral issue for some but it’s not illegal. Which is what we’re concerned with.

Unless it’s proven that Watson forced through threats, violence, or use of power then he did nothing wrong. doesn’t mean you have to like him still

Well said.

Specifically, bringing up in a public press conference the 18 massage therapists who supposedly had no problems with Watson was the 2nd major rookie attorney mistake Hardin made............the first, was calling out ALL of the complainants as LIARS.

It's only a "mistake" if it can be demonstrated that Watson sexually assaulted them. If they never can do that, then guess what it makes them...you guessed it, LIARS.

Last edited:
So now, if it is revealed that Watson paid Jasmine Brooks, all of his other “character” witnesses are in question and possibly tainted and biased
Well if it's revealed that at least 1 accuser came to Watson demanding money to avoid a lawsuit (while still failing to go to the police) and that 18 accusers were ready to settle for $100k but the few remaining spurned this wanting a larger payday, then we can chalk this all up as a money grab by the accusers by that logic, and they have no credibility. It's funny how these accusers say respect women bit are attacking women.

Women like these are not gold diggers. There is something you can do to not put yourself in situations though. Not pretend you need a massage and then solicit sex to actual massage therapists.
They already rejected $100k...but they not gold diggers? Umkay

That is untrue about the other women being willing to settle. Reminder, multiple women went to the police without filing a lawsuit
While they are at it tryna subpoena if Watson's supporters are getting paid by Watson, they need to subpoena who these alleged women are that didn't file until July or August which is long after this thing became a public spectacle and find out if they are getting paid and or sought out to do file the police report. Cuz none of these women file a police report before demands for money was made.

While they are at it tryna subpoena if Watson's supporters are getting paid by Watson, they need to subpoena who these alleged women are that didn't file until July or August which is long after this thing became a public spectacle and find out if they are getting paid and or sought out to do file the police report. Cuz none of these women file a police report before demands for money was made.
Not how it works. The women are within the statue of limitations. And again you are proving my point about why women don’t speak up. It’s not up to you when they decide to file. You’re mad about it being a public spectacle? Do you know that high profile cases tend to be in the public eye all of the time? Question for you. Were you this upset at the women who accused Cosby? Or just Watson because you like him....

They already rejected $100k...but they not gold diggers? Umkay
Or maybe it’s not about the money. Again your theory is invalid because multiple women who have not filed lawsuits have filed criminal complaints. You’re ignoring that now because first it was “where are the police reports”. Now you don’t want to talk about it.

Well if it's revealed that at least 1 accuser came to Watson demanding money to avoid a lawsuit (while still failing to go to the police) and that 18 accusers were ready to settle for $100k but the few remaining spurned this wanting a larger payday, then we can chalk this all up as a money grab by the accusers by that logic, and they have no credibility. It's funny how these accusers say respect women bit are attacking women.
Amazing how backwards you have this. Do you know how settlement talks work? If not it’s okay. HOWEVER, and stay with me here. If it is proven Watson paid Jasmine Brooks to lie for him, ALL of his other witnesses will be called into question for being biased, and this will cost him MORE in court. Think about how bad your character is that you have to pay people to lie and say you are a good person.

It's only a "mistake" if it can be demonstrated that Watson sexually assaulted them. If they never can do that, then guess what it makes them...you guessed it.
No. If Watson paid Jasmine Brooks, and it is proven, it will basically be like he has no character witnesses because Buzbee will discredit them all. And the court will view them as biased and unreliable.

Now this could be very true. And would explain why she is not leaving or anything. Because I know that my wife would be gone if 1 woman said anything like the charges against Watson. Let alone 20+

Amazing how backwards you have this. Do you know how settlement talks work? If not it’s okay. HOWEVER, and stay with me here. If it is proven Watson paid Jasmine Brooks to lie for him, ALL of his other witnesses will be called into question for being biased, and this will cost him MORE in court. Think about how bad your character is that you have to pay people to lie and say you are a good person.

If it's 100% factual he paid her and it come out...his word is good for nothing.

Not how it works. The women are within the statue of limitations. And again you are proving my point about why women don’t speak up. It’s not up to you when they decide to file. You’re mad about it being a public spectacle? Do you know that high profile cases tend to be in the public eye all of the time? Question for you. Were you this upset at the women who accused Cosby? Or just Watson because you like him....
That is how subpoenas work. If the accusers want to subpoena Watson's supporters, because they don't believe (but yet they want us to believe all women by default), they it's fair game to subpoena these women who aren't associated with the lawsuit. Cuz remember these women came outta
nowhere months after this had already been made a public spectacle. So subpoenas are in order either way.

No. If Watson paid Jasmine Brooks, and it is proven, it will basically be like he has no character witnesses because Buzbee will discredit them all. And the court will view them as biased and unreliable.
Ok and if any accuser came to Watson demanding money to avoid litigation or any of these mystery women from July, who aren't associated with the case can be shown to have some kind of agreement for compensation or future representation to get them to file those police reports, then they word is just as reliable.

Ok and if any accuser came to Watson demanding money to avoid litigation or any of these mystery women from July, who aren't associated with the case can be shown to have some kind of agreement for compensation or future representation to get them to file those police reports, then they word is just as reliable.
You are upset and it’s okay. You don’t know how settlement negotiations work. And there are women who filed police reports who aren’t associated with Buzbee so have fun with that

Sad but true. I know that someone in the Watson camp showed that letter to Jilly and Watson. But, she isn't smart enough to get the message. Plus she has a ton of money due to her relationship with Watson. Meaning she would not care as long as that cash keeps coming in

I ain't sayin she's a gold digger but.....

Back