Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

You won't hear any accountability at all. Their feelings will persist regardless. Because their opinions were from a place of hatred to begin with.

Oh I expect nothing to be written about it, that's why I said I wonder what they're thinking.

The media will separate the two issues now. They were related when they wrote those articles but on no not now. Two different issues they'd say. I'm no JE fan but it looks like the culture stink may not have stopped at the owners office. Makes me wonder......

So if all of these suits being filed are civil suits, why would Watson need to hire a criminal lawyer?

I mean IF that’s all he did was ASK for some poonannie and got denied, how does that need a criminal attorney?

Obviously we don’t know the whole story so maybe one of the women has something on him that could be criminal. I’m just thinking out loud.

Would any of the lawyers on here please enlighten me. Thanks

So if all of these suits being filed are civil suits, why would Watson need to hire a criminal lawyer?

I mean IF that’s all he did was ASK for some poonannie and got denied, how does that need a criminal attorney?

Obviously we don’t know the whole story so maybe one of the women has something on him that could be criminal. I’m just thinking out loud.

You still want a Lawyer who can handle both.
He hired himself one of the best regardless of civil or criminal.

You still want a Lawyer who can handle both.
He hired himself one of the best regardless of civil or criminal.
Ten four. So better question.... how would a civil suit escalate to a criminal case? Obviously if one of the women has some really nasty stuff on him.

What's yours? I took your post to imply you don't think this is on Watson. So that would mean that instead of being a pervert who forces things, he solicits prostitutes. Prostitutes where he still can't get a happy ending at that.
I guess the post you quoted needed the context of my previous posts and a bit of nuance. The girl with the IG info below has 7 pics in a low cut bra with her hands over her head and her giant t******** showing and another pic in lingerie (can't post pics here because they're NSFW). There's 100's others just like it. If these are the girls DW was hiring, I guess that doesn't make a difference to you as far as factoring into DW's guilt of sexual assault, but it does to me. As I mentioned earlier, he most likely got some legit masseuses involved in this that had no intentions of sex (some of these profiles are less provocative than others). So yeah, I think he's guilty of sexual assualt with the one's that weren't going into things expecting sex. And prostitution with probably many of them. He's 100% to blame for all of it and there's no way to figure out which ones were in on the game and which ones weren't so he's going to be guilty of all of them at least in the court of public opinion. But I'm not stupid enough to believe that many of these girls didn't know exactly what they were getting into (which was my point).

Legit Discreet Masseuse🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Licenced Massage Therapist💆
For more Info. DM me your location for Reservation and Kind of Massage or Check my Post to see How to BOOK me to the site.

Last edited:
Ten four. So better question.... how would a civil suit escalate to a criminal case? Obviously if one of the women has some really nasty stuff on him.
Well, I think in this instance it would depend on what can be proven in terms of “rape”. Which might be hard to do.
However, if there is incriminating evidence of any kind a good lawyer can escalate it in the blink of an eye.
If indeed there is criminal evidence, I think the lawyer is giving Watson a chance to just pay out and settle.
I imagine that’s what’s going to happen.
This guy just got all that money and now these women are going to get a lot of it.

Last edited:

The third filing says that he forced her to perform oral sex. That can be investigated as criminal if she presses charges and the DA decides to prosecute. Based on the civil case I expect the DA to question the women about if they want to press charges or not.

The third filing says that he forced her to perform oral sex. That can be investigated as criminal if she presses charges and the DA decides to prosecute. Based on the civil case I expect the DA to question the women about if they want to press charges or not.
And I expect her lawyer to let Deshawns lawyer know that and that’s when he will settle out of court.
Basically, he’s F’d.
Say good bye to that 110 MIL.

I didn’t read that one. So like someone mentioned upthread, he got the heavy hitter lawyer just in case.
And like Doc mentioned, makes you wonder why Watson hired him if it’s only civil.

As my dad would say, “Watson is screwed, blued and tattooed.”

Nice character coaching, Jack.
To be fair, Watson showed himself to have very little character when he signed a huge contract then cried about being victimized/unhappy.

Jack can only work with the very little that was there.

I wouldnt cry if Easterby goes.... but...... this shows that IF Easterby got involved.... there was likely reason to do so... whether one agrees with his methods or not.

Either cause DW was being a dirt bag to women.... or he was putting himself in situations for these kinds of allegations to take place... whatever the truth may be.

No Easterby fan... but..... if I were in his place Id tell the dude to cut the crap too.

Id have done so differently than the stories.... but who knows at this point who the bigger jerkoff is.

He may have gone Bill Cosby or Harvey Weinstein.

From the information I have, there are 15 total accusers that we will hear about shortly.

Has anyone bothered to ask themselves............why was Rusty chosen to represent Watson?.............should be quite curious in itself...............Rusty is not a civil attorney...........he is a criminal attorney............the reason for the choice will reveal itself in the near future.
C,mon doc quit screwing with us. I figured he got hardin because he was advised that hardin could work out the best deal with buzzbut and his clients because we all know it doesn't go to court, gets settled instead.
so why did he hire hardin ?

From the information I have, there are 15 total accusers that we will hear about shortly.

Has anyone bothered to ask themselves............why was Rusty chosen to represent Watson?.............should be quite curious in itself...............Rusty is not a civil attorney...........he is a criminal attorney............the reason for the choice will reveal itself in the near future.
Victoria Olsteen was a civil case.

So was Anna Nicole Smith vs. Estate of the old man.

You know, Watson’s team and quite a few players went out of their way to get Jack fired. Gotta wonder if Easterby knew about these allegations
Interesting.

My post wasn't entirely serious by the way, we can't blame this on Eastwrby, but I do find a little irony in the fact that we never had these kinds of problems before we hired a character coach.

The official OVER/UNDER is Tiger Woods 18. Dabo Sweeney got it wrong. DW4 is not Michael Jordan in cleats, he is Tiger Woods in cleats.

"Focusing on Civil Matters"
From the profile you linked:

The firm manages a wide variety of cases and appeals, focusing primarily on civil matters, including complex commercial litigation, contract disputes, and claims involving serious personal injury.

"Focusing on Civil Matters"
"Since entering private practice in 1991, he has tried over 70 jury trials, fairly evenly split between civil and CRIMINAL cases."

From the profile you linked:
Roger Clemens' case had both elements.

Roger Clemens' case had both elements.

Looks like it's going to come down to if any of these women want to press charges in addition to going for a settlement. It's not going to matter either way to the NFL. They'll dole out their punishment based on their investigation regardless of if it's a civil or legal trial.

Looks like it's going to come down to if any of these women want to press charges in addition to going for a settlement. It's not going to matter either way to the NFL. They'll dole out their punishment based on their investigation regardless of if it's a civil or legal trial.
Well, Watson did say he was willing to sit out a whole year....

There is nothing about this Watson story that dismisses the SI stories. They can both be true (as well as both be false).

Funny thing is both stories have unidentified sources making the claims.

And there is still nothing in Easterby's professional background that indicates that he is at all qualified to be an Executive Vice President of Football Operations for an NFL franchise.

I never said it dismisses those stories and that's not what I was implying but there was most-likely more going on here then the media ever knew about and the media was absolutely linking DW wanting out to JE in a variety of ways even though DW never said JEs name.

Agreed, no way JE should be in the position he is in.

I'll be honest, I don't think Deshaun plays in the NFL in 2021.

I’ll be honest, I think it is a possibility that Deshaun never plays for the Texans again.

It’s only a matter of time before people/media start saying the Texans have to release him. Even if he is innocent.

This is the cancel culture era.

Unless the Texans get creative and say this team is the best team to help guide/counsel him into a better person.

I really think the pressure will be to release him because then the media and Watson will get what they want - Watson in a different uniform.

Consensus?! This place wouldn’t have a consensus on what day of the week it is.
So what is the consensus here gentlemen was Deshaun doing something naughty with his riblet?
I would say there is too much smoke for no fire.
I would also expect that some of the charges may have been exaggerated.
Which ever way you dice it, Watson's reputation has been damaged from the previous squeaky clean.
He can now dismount from his high horse.

It is obvious most of you fall on one side or the other when it comes to this case. I too have a bias I must admit, but the right thing to do is assume nothing and let this all play out.

I will say that when you are as famous and wealthy as DW4 you are always at a high risk of people going after you and your money. I am not saying that is the case here but there is a precedent for this kind of thing happening.

It is obvious most of you fall on one side or the other when it comes to this case. I too have a bias I must admit, but the right thing to do is assume nothing and let this all play out.

I will say that when you are as famous and wealthy as DW4 you are always at a high risk of people going after you and your money. I am not saying that is the case here but there is a precedent for this kind of thing happening.

Yeah but usually you don’t have 9+ going after it at the same time.

It is obvious most of you fall on one side or the other when it comes to this case. I do have a bias I must admit but the right thing to do is assume nothing and let this all play out. I will say that when you are as wealthy as DW4

Actually I'm pretty skeptical going both ways so I'm on the fence as I feel I should be until he has his due process. The mounting/multiple allegations are worrisome to say the least but those may be a product of "jumping on board" but we shall see. It'll be interesting to see if any of these women have any recorded audio of these encounters. No matter what his rep is tarnished, big time. The oiled anus jokes may never go away......

Back