Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Sexual Assault Suits Against Watson

It is obvious most of you fall on one side or the other when it comes to this case. I too have a bias I must admit, but the right thing to do is assume nothing and let this all play out.

I will say that when you are as famous and wealthy as DW4 you are always at a high risk of people going after you and your money. I am not saying that is the case here but there is a precedent for this kind of thing happening.
I agree, IF I were on a jury my opinion of him should stay out of it and let the women prove his guilt being the system I respect says innocent until proven guilty.

Being Im just an opinionated goober on a forum and the drama that Watson has caused leading up to this point..... F him.

If he is innocent, I hope it comes out.
IF he is guilty.... F him.

It is obvious most of you fall on one side or the other when it comes to this case. I too have a bias I must admit, but the right thing to do is assume nothing and let this all play out.

I will say that when you are as famous and wealthy as DW4 you are always at a high risk of people going after you and your money. I am not saying that is the case here but there is a precedent for this kind of thing happening.
I think there are a lot of members of this board that are remaining silent on this topic for the same reason I have been silent (relatively) - the facts aren't all out there. This subject is brand new. I do think that the people who have weighed in on the subject, it's going to take a lot for them to change their mind on Watson's innocence or guilt in this matter. If you believed Watson yesterday, odds are you still believe him. If you believed Watson's alleged victims, it's going to probably take each woman (or their lawyer) saying they lied for those people to ever believe Watson. Even then, Watson in their eyes will be forever tarnished, for at the very least using poor judgement.

From a football perspective, now that the NFL has their own investigation into the matter, Watson is virtually untradeable. And depending on how the chips fall, Houston may be inclined to cut him. If that happens, the "rebuild", "retool", or whatever you want to call it will take more time.

Being a civil complaint, Watson could even do jail time if found guilty right?

Nope, but as more girls come forward there could be criminal charges brought against DW4. For instance one of the girls said he forced her to give him oral sex. Charges could be brought on this. (Pics of these girls please) This is why I think DW4 retained Rusty as his attorney.

BTW, this is the smartest thing DW4 could've done. Hire Rusty, he's a fixer, and it looks like Rusty told Mulagetta/Avery to keep their mouths shut and he would handle things going forward.

BTW, the Texans are getting what they deserve for giving DW4 the $$$$, they knew what DW4 was before they gave him the $$$$. It's why Hopkins was traded. Notice how we haven't had Hopkins weigh in on this situation and he usually spouts off about almost everything. Wonder why?

Last edited:
Nope, but as more girls come forward there could be criminal charges brought against DW4. For instance one of the girls said he forced her to give him oral sex. Charges could be brought on this. (Pics of these girls please) This is why I think DW4 retained Rusty as his attorney.
Of course that why he retained Rusty.
And now the NFL is involved.
What’s the current number? 9?

Im not throwing the woman under the bus to defend Watson.....

But.... how do you force a woman to do that?

IF proven true I have to say you were right about DW from the start and the man is incapable of making good decisions.

When I was Watsons age, I wouldnt even let a woman say howdy in that way if I even had a mild suspicion she was upset with me and her heart wasnt in it.

Guess millennials need a new Lorena Bobbitt to get the boys of this generation to act right.

dang our boy gots a massage therapist fetish :P should of went to south east asia were this is pretty much Legal

i dont see how u have all that money and get bambuzzled like this from these IG Vultures

o well Watson maybe when this is all over can u PLZ stay and play for the texans ..???? come on back home to U buddy Jack and Cal :P

Im not throwing the woman under the bus to defend Watson.....

But.... how do you force a woman to do that?

IF proven true I have to say you were right about DW from the start and the man is incapable of making good decisions.

When I was Watsons age, I wouldnt even let a woman say howdy in that way if I even had a mild suspicion she was upset with me and her heart wasnt in it.

Guess millennials need a new Lorena Bobbitt to get the boys of this generation to act right.

I wondered the same thing.

Looks like it's going to come down to if any of these women want to press charges in addition to going for a settlement.
Truthfully it doesn’t matter if the women want to press charges or not. If enough evidence comes out, whether in trial, discovery, their own investigation, where they believe they can convict, the govt will bring charges.

Especially if some power that be sees an opportunity to advance their career.

BTW, this is the smartest thing DW4 could've done. Hire Rusty, he's a fixer, and it looks like Rusty told Mulagetta/Avery to keep their mouths shut and he would handle things going forward.

BTW, the Texans are getting what they deserve for giving DW4 the $$$$, they knew what DW4 was before they gave him the $$$$. It's why Hopkins was traded. Notice how we haven't had Hopkins weigh in on this situation and he usually spouts off about almost everything. Wonder why?
Did you just ask for photos of the victims? You are a POS

Truthfully it doesn’t matter if the women want to press charges or not. If enough evidence comes out, whether in trial, discovery, their own investigation, where they believe they can convict, the govt will bring charges.

And then there’s the NFL and their investigation.
They opened one today.
His best chance to try to get past this is to just settle.
And man, is that going to be expensive for him.

I'm not familiar with the relevant rules, but I'm assuming that Watson's entire 2021 salary would count against the cap if he's suspended for the whole season?

Just read up on it a little and you appear to be correct. If this ends up going the criminal route, the minimum sentence if convicted of sexual assault in Texas is 2 years. And that's only one case. DW's got a lot more than just football to be concerned about right now.

Yeah, I don't see how he didn't do something wrong at this point. 3 suits filed with up to 10 more on the horizon, not looking good.
Clearly he used unbelievably bad judgement in continually repeating the same mistake, probably within a small group of women, and they let him dig his own grave.
In essence, he set himself up.
And now he’s going to pay through the nose. And that’s if he can walk away with just settlements.

Then there’s the Texans. They are never going to allow him to play again after giving him all that money and this is what happens. What happens in 2 years when he does something else? Nope. He has destroyed any trust with HOU that was ever there in the last few months with all of his idiotic antics.

I think CBA disallows trades to any team in final 8 teams

So---Watson makes (donkey) of himself, asks Cal to make himself a 100 time bigger (donkey) and get blasted by EVERYONE so Watson can sit out a year and lose millions...

Nah... I'm passing on that one but feel free to conspire again.
I want to edit this post as I have tried to research more in the NFL CBA. The ban I mention about trading veterans to top 8 playoff teams was mentioned in a 2010 article that I finally found again. I could not find anything in the 2020 CBA mentioning that.

And Tiger and his team played it masterfully. Will we see Deshaun take a page out of the Tiger's playbook? Will he hold the press conference to grovel and beg for forgiveness? It worked so well for Tiger, it seems he's as popular as ever.

If Watson is actually guilty of all this, it'll take more than a coming-to-Jesus-moment on TV to fix it.

And the first one to say Easterby gets dislikes on their next 20 posts.

I read reports that he was willing to go to extremes to get out of Houston.

Having someone claim you acted inappropriate with them (Being the time I posted that it was only one), especially to an organization that is run like the Texans where having a clean image is important, by some peoples account its more important than winning.......... it would certainly help to weaken their desire to hold on to him if they thought he was not "Texans worthy".

In the short term it IS easier to not have someone claim such things...... but as its been pointed out NFL careers have weathered worse accusations before. What is a loss of face today..... IF it lands you where you want to be tomorrow. Even more, because of the scandal his trade value is less, so the team acquiring him pays less for him.

I can see this being a cash grab on the part of the woman (now women) I could see DW being a creeper or I could even see this turning out to be a way for whiny spoiled brat to get his way and get out of Houston.

I'm not the mans judge, but he has IMO shown to lack the character to even honor day one of a huge contract so........... add in his lack of integrity to the claims he was willing to go to extremes to get out...... Id say this fits the "extreme".

Time will tell which is happening now. I wont be shocked with any outcome.

And do you think he needed nine(9) women to pull this off?

no pun intended

And do you think he needed nine(9) women to pull this off?

no pun intended
Again, this was back when it was only one.

Hindsight can make anyone look foolish out of context.

My post, just like his innocence... is possible, but not likely.

What kind of escapability does the team have with his contract?
Man, I don't know. I've always liked Deshaun but this subject matter is really creepy. I don't know what the criteria would be for multiple "he said, she said" confrontations between plaintiffs and defendant. Maybe a Texan-fan lawyer could enlighten us. And also, if we continue with him back as QB, would there be some kind of game penalties we would have to endure before he could take some snaps.

And Tiger and his team played it masterfully. Will we see Deshaun take a page out of the Tiger's playbook? Will he hold the press conference to grovel and beg for forgiveness? It worked so well for Tiger, it seems he's as popular as ever.
Haven’t heard from him in a minute but the last thing he said is he wants to clear his name.

Bad feeling team knows about this a long time ago.

why the need for jack

why nuk was traded and Watson was not to broken up about it

whyWatson can say “loyalty is everything don’t you forget about that” he’s got no right to say that

More I think about it the more this makes sense.

I still am very skeptical because of the lawyer involved and the "coincidence" of it all, but a lot of things seemingly begin to make sense here.

If this is true, this will be one of the biggest falls from grace in sports history.

He already fell out of favor with me with his conduct/behavior in this situation the last couple months anyway as I made abundantly clear but now it seems like it makes sense.

I'm just ******* furious that the guy's trade value is dead. Even if this situation proves itself to be untrue, the cloud will hang around. No Zach Wilson for us. Ugh.

So, I dunno. Let's wait I guess.

Is there a way to just totally void his deal? Recoup some of the bonus?
I’m no lawyer. But depending on what the NFL investigation turns up, yes. Houston can nullify his new deal, the extension while still retaining his exclusive rights due to the 5th year option they picked up on his rookie deal. If he is not on the roster for six games, the clock keeps resetting on that fifth year.

Back