Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Preseason: TEXANS vs Saints

DeMeco will be an interesting coach to watch. He didn’t play QB games. At the end of the preseason it’s pretty clear CJ was the starter from day one. He also appears to know exactly what he wants at every position. This group will be competitive or they will be gone.
We will make some moves... I believe very few jobs are secure... but if you are talking Ryans... three years minimum which may be extended after next season if they contend for the AFCS.

Schaubby was definitely top 10 in hiding the ball on the play action, but it probably helped that Foster was the man he faked to... (just saying)
Schaub was just as effective with Slaton, Tate, Dayne, and other running backs. He was ragarded as one of the best in the league. I remember they broke it down with video clips on one of those NFL shows.. He made every drop back look exactly the same, run or pass.

I remember when Mike Boone came into the league as a UDFA in 2018. He was one of the stars of preseason that year. He’s an athletic player, he can be a positive contributor in that RB3 role for this team.
I think he has RB3 completely locked down but I'll be interested to see if we part ways with Ogunbuwale for someone that gets cut.

I know they love Dare on special teams but I'm sure there's someone who has more potential that can do special teams as well.

Pierce seems awesome, haha.

It's weird how he seems like such an afterthought. I don't get it. Is it because the league doesn't get too attached to RBs anymore because of the contracts? I don't know.

Back