Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Preseason - TEXANS @ New England

Really, thLions are much better off without Stafford than with him. I mean they're picked by many to win their division for the first time in decades.

Are the Vikings better off with Jefferson than Diggs?

Now if you want to say BOB was a terrible GM I can get on board with that, even if the two mamma's made that trade happen.
Stafford got traded at 33 years and after he was with the Lions for 12 years. Not the same.

The Vikings didn't trade Diggs and Cousins. The Lions didn't trade Stafford and Megatron. That's the equivalent of what you are criticizing the Texans marketing division for not doing.

Some consider Justin Herbert overrated for not winning a playoff game. @beerlover, are Chargers fans wanting to trade Herbert and Ekeler to rebuild a championship team?

Last edited:
All of the guys you listed had traits that no QB in the last draft have.

There are 3 QB's with those traits in the 2024 draft. IMHO 4 if you can get past Penix injury history.
I haven't looked closely at them, except for maybe Caleb Williams.
He's a good QB, but I don't see him as a generational QB.
I'm not sure he's better than either Young or Stroud.

Williams has the playing style that you don't like.
He would run around a bit.

CJ is mostly a pocket passer and Bryce is somewhere in between.

The only thing negative about Bryce is his size.

Stroud is the most accurate of the three but he's not as smooth as Bryce and Caleb.

If you have concern about the possibility of Bryce Young getting injured, I think the possibility is about the same with Caleb Williams if he continues to play that style
He's not all that big, you know.

Me, I wanted a legitimate new HC and let him and the new GM decide who they want.

The Texans would be in so much better shape if they had given Belichick the 1st rd pick he wanted to release Caserio from his contract in the beginning. It would've cost them Howard, but that would've been a small price to pay to have somebody that was competent at his job running the franchise and who knows, Jamey Rootes may still be alive and running the other part of the org if Cal had just let go of the pick.

Okay. Fine. Ignore the top 10 criteria.

When has an NFL team traded (at the same time), their young, WR and QB duo who are considered two of the best at their positions to build a championship team. I'm trying to see when has any other team done something similar. I don't recall. So, I'm asking how can anyone blame the Texans marketing division when 31 other teams are not doing a similar trade?

I think we both know the answer to that question ..... it doesn't happen but maybe it should more often.
How many times have we seen teams draft guy & stick with him too long ... to the point where the player has no value.
Just look @ the Raiders & Derek Carr. He's a solid upper middle of the pack QB, maybe in that 10 range .... and they got no return.

There's countless other examples too ....

Now in the case of Watson, that team looked good until they got trounced by the Chiefs, then the wheels fell off .... hindsight is always 20/20, But looking back, it's still a bit fuzzy.

Reactions: JB
Stafford got traded at 33 years and after he was with the Lions for 12 years. Not the same.

The Vikings didn't trade Diggs and Cousins. The Lions didn't trade Stafford and Megatron. That's the equivalent of what you are criticizing the Texans marketing division for not doing.

Hopkins and Derrick weren't traded the same yr either. But they both were eventually traded. The McNair's got in bed with the Clemson trash and paid the price for it. They could've been proactive and made the moves before Kirby was burned to the ground by these POS. But no, they weren't about to give up their money making pervert, so they got what they deserved. A crap team and having to pay 30 mil in lawsuits, LMAO. Like I said, I dont care what other orgs do, I hoped after Caserio came to Kirby he would run the Texans like Luhnow did. Every move he made was with this in mind, what will the team look like in 5 yrs. But with the McNair's owning the team instead of a guy like Crane owning the team, I should've known that was a pipe dream. I thought Cal would be making the major decisions, but reality is his mamma and wife are calling the shots in the Texans org.

I think we both know the answer to that question ..... it doesn't happen but maybe it should more often.
How many times have we seen teams draft guy & stick with him too long ... to the point where the player has no value.
Just look @ the Raiders & Derek Carr. He's a solid upper middle of the pack QB, maybe in that 10 range .... and they got no return.

Now in the case of Watson, that team looked good until they got trounced by the Chiefs, then the wheels fell off .... hindsight is always 20/20, But looking back, it's still a bit fuzzy.
But it's not 20/20, Some including myself wanted BOB/Easterby/Derrick/Hopkins/the janitor etc... to be left in Kansas City after 51-7 You know why? Because we had already seen after the Oilers 35-3 in Buffalo what happens when you dont fully clean house.

Many teams had won the SB with QB not even in the top ten at the time.

Was Brady a top ten QB when he won his first SB?

Kurt Warner was sacking grocery before he got his ring.

And so on and so on.

When HCs are hired, they don't have the luxury of trading their most valuable players. They are hired and they have a 3-4 year window to win or get fired. So, I can understand why it doesn't happen more often. Whether it's hope, optimism, ego or ignorance, every new HC thinks he can build off the existing roster and fix the issues his predecessor couldn't. He doesn't want to trade pieces that can help him win.

At the end of the day, the Texans have made some bad decisions and they deserve all the criticism for those decisions. However, I cannot criticize them for not doing something that no other team would do.

Last edited:
When HCs are hired, they don't have the luxury of trading their most valuable players. They are hired and they have a 3-4 year window to win or get fired. So, I can understand why it doesn't happen more often. Whether it's hope, optimism, ego or ignorance, every new HC thinks he can build off the existing roster and fix the issues his predecessor couldn't. He doesn't want to trade pieces that can help him win.

At the end of the day, the Texans have made some bad decisions that they deserve all the criticism for those decisions. However, I cannot criticize them for not doing something that no other team would do.

That's why the GM should be making the call whether to rebuild or not. I do agree that ego sometimes gets in the way.

I want a trailblazer like Luhnow, a guy who has a vision and carries out that vision regardless of the criticism he gets from the media and the lemmings that think the media's word is the gospel. Not a guy who says how can we improve on what the last guy that just got fired was doing. One day every HC/GM is going to get fired, the best get fired after yrs of success doing it their way.

Yet that can be done while building a winning, playoffs team. Will it? So far so good.
It hasn't been done in 2 decades and counting.

And just because fans want a new QB doesn't mean ownership should draft a QB. Ownership should do what the personnel people recommend that they do. This has been one of the biggest failures of the Texans org since their inception.

Out of curiosity. When in NFL history has a team decided trade their young QB and WR duo who are considered at least top 10 talents at their positions by many GMs, HCs and media? We make this trade proposal like it's something that's done routinely by NFL teams and the Texans failed to make the trade. So, when has it happened?
How many times has NFL team with 1.2 traded up to also draft 1.3? Odds are an important tool but like many other tools, do not stop that first time to occur.

Out of curiosity. When in NFL history has a team decided trade their young QB and WR duo who are considered at least top 10 talents at their positions by many GMs, HCs and media? We make this trade proposal like it's something that's done routinely by NFL teams and the Texans failed to make the trade. So, when has it happened?

That was just it....I wasn't falling back on any precedence. I only considered the fact that Watson was a Smith pick and didn't really fit the Pocket QB roll OB desired. As for Watson, it was to avoid paying big money in a second contract when the team was not a real contender at the moment. It was like the Texans were holding on for the scraps of being a 1 and done team in the playoffs. I was also hoping that OB would be held responsible for allowing this team to fail so miserably.

I had no hunch that Watson would pull the shite he did or OB would be so desperate to rid himself and the team of Hopkins that he'd take one in the arse from the Cardinals to do so. Things just weren't coming together as one would expect....so it might be better to get a bevy of picks and let a new regime start the rebuild.

Last edited:
Okay. Fine. Ignore the top 10 criteria.

When has an NFL team traded (at the same time), their young, WR and QB duo who are considered two of the best at their positions to build a championship team. I'm trying to see when has any other team done something similar. I don't recall. So, I'm asking how can anyone blame the Texans marketing division when 31 other teams are not doing a similar trade?

When you wake up and realize your current team is going to become a deep and ugly money pit sooner than a Championship and/or Super Bowl caliber contender.

Some consider Justin Herbert overrated for not winning a playoff game. @beerlover, are Chargers fans wanting to trade Herbert and Ekeler to rebuild a championship team?

Was either organization, better for not accepting their reality?

The Texans would be in so much better shape if they had given Belichick the 1st rd pick he wanted to release Caserio from his contract in the beginning. It would've cost them Howard, but that would've been a small price to pay to have somebody that was competent at his job running the franchise and who knows, Jamey Rootes may still be alive and running the other part of the org if Cal had just let go of the pick.
This I’m fully behind :clap:

Another good example of trading that first rounder being worth much more than just a first rounder.

After watching all of his snaps. I think he really didn't know the DB on his INT was going to drive underneath the WR. The time and accuracy was there. The WR was likely running the right route and for a second was open. I have rarely seen a DB covering a WR and then suddenly stop and sprint back about 3yrds, leaving the WR 1v1. CJ apparently hadn't seen a DB do it often, if at all. After watching it again every single thing looked right until the DB slid back underneath. And that's how he got the pick. If I had to guess, with the throw being a little lower than needed, I think the D noticed on some passes CJ was throwing it a bit low/flat. So, he went out on the play and it looks to be a DB with another one playing high. CJ saw his WR open as he passed the 2nd DB and threw it. The DB anticipated that the throw would be flat and he only had to basically run a "comeback" as a DB. And when he did, CJ had already thrown the ball. Allowing the DB to be right about where it was going on the way to the WR for the pick. Had CJ put a little bit of air under the pass, IMO it would have been completed to the WR who had run past the 2 DBs or just incomplete. Good job by the DC of NE for noticing how some of the passes were flat and using a high S to bait CJ to throw into an area that was going to be covered a second after the snap. It was avoidable but being something CJ hasn't seen much it worked well. They no question are working with CJ on putting more air under the ball. Which would IMO allowed a 1 vs 1 with the DB and WR. Because, if it would have been a slightly higher pass. I think the DB who made the INT would have had the ball go over his head. Making it 1v1 between the DB deep and WR. May of been a jump ball, incomplete pass, catch with YAC had it been thrown that way. Yes, the other DB might have gotten to it but more air would have negated an INT with the 1st (closer to the line) DB.

I think it is something CJ will learn from and that the staff will work on getting the ball a bit higher on throws like that. I counted a pass or 2 more that also seemed just a little to flat. Which later down the road could cause issues if not worked on.

Prejudice isn't what I expected you to call me. Was I prejudice when I wanted RS to pick Winston? Prejudiced when I wanted Mahomes to be the pick? How about in the last draft when I wanted Caserio to pick one of Young, Hooker or Bennett. Let's be honest here, what do you think a guy who looks up to a sexual predator/dog fighter/scum agent and all of the people in his group being a QB to bring a Lombardi to Kirby? I'm not even taking into account his on field issues that he will have to overcome just to become a mid tear QB, which is what I hope he eventually becomes. But I'm also willing to give him a chance and not condemn him after 2 series in his first NFL game. I'm willing to at least give the guy a chance despite everything that I wrote at the beginning of this post. But I won't be an I told you so guy if he doesn't work out. It's not his fault Hannah made Caserio pick him that high in the draft. On the bright side, whether he sucks or not he now has generational wealth.

No I didn't get Stros season tickets, but I go to a few games every year. I simply chose not to buy what the McNair's have been selling for the past 2 decades anymore.
So let me get this straight...you're not buying what the McNairs have been selling for the past 2 decades...yet you still have season tickets....you like the product the Astros have been selling but refuse to support the team by buying their season tickets...

Makes total sense to me....

In a league of 30 teams, what does top 10 even mean?

You look at conference championship appearances and it's a select group of 4-5 routinely making appearances.

In the AFC there hasn’t been much parity. New England, Pittsburgh, and now KC are have the most common appearances in the last 10 years. In the AFC it was always who is going up against Brady. Peyton or Ben pretty much. Enter Mahomes and Reid now. And Cincy with Burrow.

The NFC has had more parity because it hasn’t had that dynasty locked in for so long.

In both conferences you can see bottom feeders occasionally break in. Arizona, Jacksonville, New Orleans. And Cincy now.

Before Belicheck and Brady NE wasn’t that great. They don’t look to reclaim that position anytime soon. Pittsburgh struggled to advance in the playoffs for a number of years until they got Ben. No stable QB. The Colts have a questionable owner whose franchise has lucked into two great QBs. They screwed up Luck though. Not exactly a model.

KC wasn’t that great until Reid and Mahomes. Neither Cincy.

In the NFC, the only dominant QB was pretty much Rodgers.

If anything this shows me that if you get a dominant QB everything else falls into place. Green Bay is a good example. San Fran and Seattle has shown that you can have a dominant defense and a above average QB and make it.

The luck of it all is finding that dominant QB. Or a QB that can become above average with an offensive coach. See San Fran and Shannahan.

I think a lot of things depends on luck of the draft. Look how many times we have been first to draft and when has there been a generational QB for the taking? Some blame ownership. You can blame Bob McNair for taking Carr over Peppers. Or keeping Rick Smith too long. But these owners have paid top dollar for players, coaches and GMs.

We will have to see if this next chapter with Cal and Hannah driving the ship if they can do better. With Caserio and Ryan’s things look promising.

So let me get this straight...you're not buying what the McNairs have been selling for the past 2 decades...yet you still have season tickets....you like the product the Astros have been selling but refuse to support the team by buying their season tickets...

Makes total sense to me....
Nope, I've decided to not renew my Texans season tickets.

In the AFC there hasn’t been much parity. New England, Pittsburgh, and now KC are have the most common appearances in the last 10 years. In the AFC it was always who is going up against Brady. Peyton or Ben pretty much. Enter Mahomes and Reid now. And Cincy with Burrow.

The NFC has had more parity because it hasn’t had that dynasty locked in for so long.

In both conferences you can see bottom feeders occasionally break in. Arizona, Jacksonville, New Orleans. And Cincy now.

Before Belicheck and Brady NE wasn’t that great. They don’t look to reclaim that position anytime soon. Pittsburgh struggled to advance in the playoffs for a number of years until they got Ben. No stable QB. The Colts have a questionable owner whose franchise has lucked into two great QBs. They screwed up Luck though. Not exactly a model.

KC wasn’t that great until Reid and Mahomes. Neither Cincy.

In the NFC, the only dominant QB was pretty much Rodgers.

If anything this shows me that if you get a dominant QB everything else falls into place. Green Bay is a good example. San Fran and Seattle has shown that you can have a dominant defense and a above average QB and make it.

The luck of it all is finding that dominant QB. Or a QB that can become above average with an offensive coach. See San Fran and Shannahan.

I think a lot of things depends on luck of the draft. Look how many times we have been first to draft and when has there been a generational QB for the taking? Some blame ownership. You can blame Bob McNair for taking Carr over Peppers. Or keeping Rick Smith too long. But these owners have paid top dollar for players, coaches and GMs.

We will have to see if this next chapter with Cal and Hannah driving the ship if they can do better. With Caserio and Ryan’s things look promising.
Cant leave out Drew Brees for the Saints in the NFC...was pretty dominant for years

Oh...and when did you finally decide not to renew them???? According to you it should have been 2 decades ago....
After the draft

And yes, I feel like an idiot for buying in to begin with. So much wasted time and money on ownership that doesn't care.

What's your point?

Point is you keep saying you're not buying what the McNairs are selling down on kirby for the past 2 decades....but yet it took you over 19 years to actually stop buying what the McNairs are selling...

Point is you keep saying you're not buying what the McNairs are selling down on kirby for the past 2 decades....but yet it took you over 19 years to actually stop buying what the McNairs are selling...
Don't understand your point.. there are/were many fans that felt locked in, because of their PSL investments. Who cares when they finally decided to dump their stock.

Don't understand your point.. there are/were many fans that felt locked in, because of their PSL investments. Who cares when they finally decided to dump their stock.
you're never locked in if you're no longer buying what they are selling for over 2 decades....I hate and despise what your doing...here take my hard earned money for 2 decades said no one ever.

Cant have it both ways and talk out your ass if you keep saying your not buying BUT LITERALLY BUYING WHAT THEY ARE SELLING...

Just like franchises sometimes have to bite the bullet and trade or sell pieces they invest in when they dont work out...they dont keep them until the very end just for keep sakes.

They only went to the NFC conference game 2 times out of the last 11 years.

The subject was teams in the AFC and NFC who continually get there.

The Saints weren’t always there even though they were a great team.

You can thank officiating for some of that…
Didnt know that was the criteria you were setting...I was just mentioning him as a dominant Qb in the NFC over the past decade

After watching all of his snaps. I think he really didn't know the DB on his INT was going to drive underneath the WR. The time and accuracy was there. The WR was likely running the right route and for a second was open. I have rarely seen a DB covering a WR and then suddenly stop and sprint back about 3yrds, leaving the WR 1v1. CJ apparently hadn't seen a DB do it often, if at all. After watching it again every single thing looked right until the DB slid back underneath. And that's how he got the pick. If I had to guess, with the throw being a little lower than needed, I think the D noticed on some passes CJ was throwing it a bit low/flat. So, he went out on the play and it looks to be a DB with another one playing high. CJ saw his WR open as he passed the 2nd DB and threw it. The DB anticipated that the throw would be flat and he only had to basically run a "comeback" as a DB. And when he did, CJ had already thrown the ball. Allowing the DB to be right about where it was going on the way to the WR for the pick. Had CJ put a little bit of air under the pass, IMO it would have been completed to the WR who had run past the 2 DBs or just incomplete. Good job by the DC of NE for noticing how some of the passes were flat and using a high S to bait CJ to throw into an area that was going to be covered a second after the snap. It was avoidable but being something CJ hasn't seen much it worked well. They no question are working with CJ on putting more air under the ball. Which would IMO allowed a 1 vs 1 with the DB and WR. Because, if it would have been a slightly higher pass. I think the DB who made the INT would have had the ball go over his head. Making it 1v1 between the DB deep and WR. May of been a jump ball, incomplete pass, catch with YAC had it been thrown that way. Yes, the other DB might have gotten to it but more air would have negated an INT with the 1st (closer to the line) DB.

I think it is something CJ will learn from and that the staff will work on getting the ball a bit higher on throws like that. I counted a pass or 2 more that also seemed just a little to flat. Which later down the road could cause issues if not worked on.
What game were you looking at?

IMy wife used to like to go to games and I often took clients to games until COVID hit.

Like I said, what I did was flat out dumb.

IMy wife used to like to go to games and I often took clients to games until COVID hit.

Like I said, what I did was flat out dumb.

You should have taken your clients to Chuck-E-Cheese for better entertainment vs the Texans the last 3 years.

However, I question your judgement on giving up the the tickets now.

Cal and Hannah are all about the entertainment.

Actually, Will Levi’s looked ahead of all of them. I’m not a fan of his constant sideways throwing motion but the dude made some awesome reads. He went through his progressions and never panicked in a collapsing pocket. He threw a pick but it looked like it was bad communication. We’ll see which one pulls ahead next week, but a point goes to Levi’s this week. (Hoping CJ pulls away)
Didn't he get sacked 3-4 times?
Neither CJ or BY got enough game time to get in a rhythm, probably due to poor protection. Hopefully Tunsil starts the next game and what's-his-name can move over to his temporary right tackle position while CJ is in the game. Hoping for at least a quarter, if not a half. This is game 3 in the old days.

You should have taken your clients to Chuck-E-Cheese for better entertainment vs the Texans the last 3 years.

However, I question your judgement on giving up the the tickets now.

Cal and Hannah are all about the entertainment.
cant argue with that...there were many sundays I took my kids to chuck e cheese instead of watching football...had a much better and entertaining time!!

I get why some of us have gotten very cynical.

Not too many around here have been tougher on the McNair's over the years than me.

The difference is that some of us have a static view and some have a dynamic view.

Some think - what was, will always be. History matters yes, but people can and do change. I've seen it many times.

Yes, there's change going on "down on Kirby". Call it the Hannah effect if you want.

I am less concerned about the how/why, and more concerned about the what. What is the expected result from the change?

It's just that some see it more quickly than others. and that's ok. In other words, when the worm turns, perception lags reality for most people - in some cases by a lot.

That's the way much of life is. By the time most people catch the newest trend, it's already passé. They are the ones drinking their pumpkin spice latte around Easter.

When the Texans are kicking ass in a year or two...they will finally wake up, buy their ticket back onto the bandwagon, and talk about how "they knew it the whole time."

Not too many around here have been tougher on the McNair's over the years than me.

The difference is that some of us have a static view and some have a dynamic view.

Some think - what was, will always be. History matters yes, but people can and do change. I've seen it many times.

Yes, there's change going on "down on Kirby". Call it the Hannah effect if you want.

I am less concerned about the how/why, and more concerned about the what. What is the expected result from the change?

It's just that some see it more quickly than others. and that's ok. In other words, when the worm turns, perception lags reality for most people - in some cases by a lot.

That's the way much of life is. By the time most people catch the newest trend, it's already passé. They are the ones drinking their pumpkin spice latte around Easter.

When the Texans are kicking ass in a year or two...they will finally wake up, buy their ticket back onto the bandwagon, and talk about how "they knew it the whole time."
The Hannah effect is just another episode of another person exercising control over Cal McNair's inability to grasp the gravity and understanding of a serious matter. Therefore, Cal is easily manipulated because he is dense and incapable of independent and critical thought, so Cal lets others do his thinking for him. This is a clear pattern of behavior.

Last edited:
The Hannah effect is just another episode of another person exercising control over Cal McNair's inability to grasp the gravity and understanding of a serious matter. Therefore, Cal is easily manipulated because he is dense and incapable of independent and critical thought, so Cal lets others do his thinking for him. This is a clear pattern of behavior.

I don't think Cal is as dumb as you suggest. I do think he's a type B personality in a type A profession. He's not a Jerry Jones, to say the least. I do think he's been manipulated for sure and he's allowed unscrupulous power-hungry people to fill the power void that was there after his Father's death.

Where we disagree is that I think Hannah has filled the leadership void in a positive way. You don't.

I think Hannah is a breath of fresh air. Smart as a whip, understands both sides (marketing and on the field product), and while yes she's in Cal's ear - that's a good thing imho.

As long as she fills that leadership void, nobody else will. And seeing what happened in the recent past - I view it as a strong positive. I realize not all of you agree.

Ownership is still making personnel decisions

Nothing has fundamentally changed.

Who is Janice McNair? She's calling the shots.

I hear he bbq's a mean burger though...so u gotta give him that...lol

I don't think Cal is as dumb as you suggest. I do think he's a type B personality in a type A profession. He's not a Jerry Jones, to say the least. I do think he's been manipulated for sure and he's allowed unscrupulous power-hungry people to fill the power void that was there after his Father's death.

Where we disagree is that I think Hannah has filled the leadership void in a positive way. You don't.

I think Hannah is a breath of fresh air. Smart as a whip, understands both sides (marketing and on the field product), and while yes she's in Cal's ear - that's a good thing imho.

As long as she fills that leadership void, nobody else will. And seeing what happened in the recent past - I view it as a strong positive. I realize not all of you agree.
So you like the last 2 decades of the Houston Texans are a marketing team with a football division? Some people never learn. Why even employee football people in the FO? All you need is a coaching staff.

So you like the last 2 decades of the Houston Texans are a marketing team with a football division? Some people never learn. Why even employee football people in the FO? All you need is a coaching staff.

Breaking news. ALL teams are a marketing team with a football division. Drive 4 hours up I-45 and find the closest one.

And more breaking news, all owners meddle to various degrees with major decisions. Kraft and hoodie have had many rather public disputes for example. Last time I looked, they were considered a model franchise. Who told the Steelers GM to take a chance on Pickett?

Breaking news. ALL teams are a marketing team with a football division. Drive 4 hours up I-45 and find the closest one.

And more breaking news, all owners meddle to various degrees with major decisions. Kraft and hoodie have had many rather public disputes for example. Last time I looked, they were considered a model franchise. Who told the Steelers GM to take a chance on Pickett?

Do most owners mandate draft picks?

I dont believe the Chiefs/Eagles/49ers/Bills/Pats etc... owners mandate picks.

Do most owners mandate draft picks?

I dont believe the Chiefs/Eagles/49ers/Bills/Pats etc... owners mandate picks.

you have no idea other than 3rd hand rumor mill crap that wouldnt even stand up in civil court where all you have to prove is 51% likely.

You really think Ryans came here to be Cal’s lap dog? Its faracial on its face. Its totally nonsensical. That doesn't even consider Nick.

That doesnt mean the owners didnt sign off on it or discussed it and even strongly suggested a QB would be ideal - call it meddling if you will but that's what all owners do.

But outright demanding that Nick take CJ and Ryans rolled over like a puppy dog and Cal said jump and Demeco said yes sir how high? You really believe that crap? i call total BS on that and I dont buy that for a hot minute.

I’ve been listening to a lot of different head coaches around the league in preseason and with one exception, Sean Payton, who now I can’t stand, made me realize those who are the successful ones have not only great football minds, they are motivators, teachers and evaluators with elite ability to teach the caliber of men of football in the NFL.

If you have one of them (DeMeco included) the owner doesn’t have to do much, just sit back, write the checks, make positive community philanthropy and enjoy.

you have no idea other than 3rd hand rumor mill crap that wouldnt even stand up in civil court where all you have to prove is 51% likely.

You really think Ryans came here to be Cal’s lap dog? Its faracial on its face. Its totally nonsensical. That doesn't even consider Nick.

That doesnt mean the owners didnt sign off on it or discussed it and even strongly suggested a QB would be ideal - call it meddling if you will but that's what all owners do.

But outright demanding that Nick take CJ and Ryans rolled over like a puppy dog and Cal said jump and Demeco said yes sir how high? You really believe that crap? i call total BS on that and I dont buy that for a hot minute.

It wasn't Cal that said jump.

And yes I believe CnD, Corrosion.

Back