Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Preseason - TEXANS @ New England

I'm also comfortable in my shoes as well as yours. I'd expect my athletes foot won't transfer to you but my sources are quiet on the topic. Seems familiar?

You are the one making accusations. Not me. The burden of proof is on you. Your shock jock shtick may serve to get you the responses you want ,but saying it outloud doesn't convince anybody.

You know a guy who knows a guy?

That's a bullshit source for any conversation on this board.
I'm not making any accusations, I'm just telling you what I heard, you can choose to believe it or not. No schtick here, you still haven't answered my question regarding CnD or Corrosion revealing their sources to you. I guess I've got my answer.

No need to reply, I've spent far too much time on this subject.

Unfortunately, I have some breaking news...

The Texans have decided to disband their franchise in favor of a pickle ball team.

Bud Light has graciously agreed to sponsor our team and Dylan Mulvaneny will serve as Captain while he/she (it?) mentors cj.

Houston fans, distraught by this news, have begun to riot. Freeways are tangled in a mass of vehicles, while pedestrians armed with rifles stalk the streets singing "Love ya blue!"

I have no source for my post. An unnamed guy I meet with 3-4 times a year said it was so.

Must be true.

Is there a generational QB next year?
I'm not seeing one.

You're going to be in another tanking battle with some other teams.

Like you said; it's not how the real world works.

Look at the 32 teams.
How many generational QB are there, and how did those teams get them?
The QB's next year are worth a high pick much more than this yrs class. IMHO

Did you think Herbert was a franchise QB? I did and wanted to trade the sexual predator and pick Herbert.

was wondering how many attempts CJ would get....was disappointed when they pulled him...seems 2 of the other 3 rookie qb's in his draft class got more reps...one does have to note that levis didnt start and thus didnt play against the starters...also young got hit 3-4 times...cant recall the exact number...with that frame one would have to be worried about how many hits he can take

The Texans have decided to disband their franchise in favor of a pickle ball team.

Bud Light has graciously agreed to sponsor our team and Dylan Mulvaneny will serve as Captain while he/she (it?) mentors cj.

Houston fans, distraught by this news, have begun to riot. Freeways are tangled in a mass of vehicles, while pedestrians armed with rifles stalk the streets singing "Love ya blue!"

I have no source for my post. An unnamed guy I meet with 3-4 times a year said it was so.

Must be true.
Well.... if we adapt to pickle ball as well as we installed the Patriots system........ we might just win a Superbowl this decade.

Bro talk about being overzealous like a mutha joker. And crazy thing we already knew who it would be.

My homie told me years ago, Houston has by far the worst fanbase out there. I argued him down but have come to the realization that he was spot on.
Based on the overreaction of a lot of fans I am leaning to agreeing with your homie. Chicken littles the sky is falling.

Must be true.

I do hope @steelbtexan you see how ridiculously stupid my post is without a source and how it relates to yours?

The QB's next year are worth a high pick much more than this yrs class. IMHO

Did you think Herbert was a franchise QB? I did and wanted to trade the sexual predator and pick Herbert.
Herbert was a very good prospect that was drafted no. 6
If he was deemed a generational talent, he wouldn't last that long.
Same with Josh Allen who I also liked.
Same with Mahomes, etc.

was wondering how many attempts CJ would get....was disappointed when they pulled him...seems 2 of the other 3 rookie qb's in his draft class got more reps...one does have to note that levis didnt start and thus didnt play against the starters...also young got hit 3-4 times...cant recall the exact number...with that frame one would have to be worried about how many hits he can take
Even though young got 3 series, they totaled only 12 plays. And, talk about oline protection...............the Panthers Oline made the Texans Oline look like HOFers. Young dropped back 7 times and was hit 3 of those times........one of those being a blind side to the middle of his back. He survived. But he won't for long if he continues to get hit as often as he did in his short preseason appearance.

Last edited:
shor
Even though young got 3 series, they totaled only 12 plays. And, talk about oline protection...............the Panthers Oline made the Texans Oline look like HOFers. Young dropped back 7 times and was hit 3 of those times........one of those being a blind side to the middle of his back. He survived. But he won't for long if he continues to get hit as often as he did in his short preseason appearance.
I thought the Panthers started their starters?

I do hope @steelbtexan you see how ridiculously stupid my post is without a source and how it relates to yours?
Ridiculous describes this conversation to a tee.

Never did get an answer if CnD/Corrosion divulged their sources to you. I guess you hold me to a different standard.

I just saw all four of them play and none of them stood out. They all look like rookies. 🤣
Edit: Also, they all seemed to struggle with the blitz.
Actually, Will Levi’s looked ahead of all of them. I’m not a fan of his constant sideways throwing motion but the dude made some awesome reads. He went through his progressions and never panicked in a collapsing pocket. He threw a pick but it looked like it was bad communication. We’ll see which one pulls ahead next week, but a point goes to Levi’s this week. (Hoping CJ pulls away)

I hold you to the same standard I hold everyone. If you make big claims, own it. Link it.

You didn't.

Stop referencing other posters. That's bs.
So the answer is no they didn't divulge their sources to you either.

Actually, Will Levi’s looked ahead of all of them. I’m not a fan of his constant sideways throwing motion but the dude made some awesome reads. He went through his progressions and never panicked in a collapsing pocket. He threw a pick but it looked like it was bad communication. We’ll see which one pulls ahead next week, but a point goes to Levi’s this week. (Hoping CJ pulls away)
Levis made some plays, yes
But his Int was a bad throw into a crowd of black jerseys.
He also had a near-Int on an out route.
He did not have to face any third and very long.
On the third and 8, he couldn't convert it.

Levis made some plays, yes
But his Int was a bad throw into a crowd of black jerseys.
He also had a near-Int on an out route.
He did not have to face any third and very long.
On the third and 8, he couldn't convert it.

And he was still better than the other rookie QB's. There's a reason Levis is running with the 3rd team though.

SteelB: Bullshit
powda: Bullshit

.............annnd .... you know what all this leads to.....

MORE BULLSHIT

Thorn: bullshit?

This is the only currency any poster has with another. If you can't provide it on demand, you may as well banish yourself from the 3w's.
what is the 3 W's

And I can see that I'm not sharing things I've heard with you again. You're basically wanting me to divulge my source or I'm a liar. I'm done playing your games.

Not in the least. I expect an honest back and forth. You make a claim and can't support it.

Last edited:
Back