Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Pre-season...Game 3...Dallas Cowboys!

38tn1w.jpg

Cmon tell the truth, you touch yourself to the thought of sticking your tongue in OBs chin hole don’t you? Do you think he ever gets lint in there? You think it stinks like a regular butthole? Lol I bet that turns you in even more doesn’t it CJB?

:mcnugget:... bro sound like u might need to log off.......forever.

Cmon tell the truth, you touch yourself to the thought of sticking your tongue in OBs chin hole don’t you? Do you think he ever gets lint in there? You think it stinks like a regular butthole? Lol I bet that turns you in even more doesn’t it CJB?
I rest my case.

I rest my case.

I had a lot of crap going on at the end of 2017. This Texans stuff just wasn't important to me & I pretty much stayed off this board for the whole season. I didn't watch a single game from start to finish... got rid of my season tickets.

I came back last offseason feeling pretty good. I still btched about a lot but really, the stuff didn't bother me. I mean deep down bother me. I was in a good place.

But I have never... NEVER been this mad about a preseason game. It don't make no sense. If it weren't for his kid, I swear I'd be camped out in front of that SOB's house...

WTF are they doing in training camp? What are they doing in practice? We couldn't gain 20 yards against their 2nd/3rd team defense. We couldn't stop their 2nd/3rd team offense.

Am I looking at this wrong?

Friend of mine calls me this evening. I'm driving home from running some errands with my wife. Asks me if I'm watching the game. I tell him "No, I'm in the car going home. Which one?" He replies "Texans". I honestly didn't even know they were playing or who. Told him I'd take a look when I got to the house but I'd probably watch the Astros.

Get home and pick up the remote. Love the xfinity voice activated remotes. Say "Houston Texans" into it. Start of the second half. Houston is down like 27-0 or something crazy like that. Say "Houston Astros". 6th inning up 5-1 on the Angels. Text my friend back "Astros it is".

I may never watch another Texans game again. They just suck that much. I check the final score and see Miller is out with a likely ACL and they got curb stomped in the only preseason game that anyone ever really cares about (the one against the Cowboys). What a lousy franchise.

I really don't care about the actual score of the game, I'll forget it by the morning.

But losing Miller for the season in a preseason game will piss me off for the remainder of BoB's tenure. As I said a couple weeks ago when Keke got hurt, I would rather be healthy and take a 1st game L by having the starters sit out the preseason than risk losing 3-4 games because of injuries that happened in preseason.

Now we're down just on offense our starting RB, our center/guard, and our starting slot receiver. Also down Clowney on defense. So 4 of the best 22 before a game that matters has been played. Idiotic.

At the presser Obrien stated his usual quote about coaching and playing better.

Here we go fellas.

Here we go again.

So the Texans are going to start the season poorly, win enough games in the most uninteresting manner possible, take the underwhelming AFC south, and get bitched slapped in the playoffs. The real "groundhog day" will come when the Texans figure how not only to keep O'Brien but also give him more power in the organization.

:toropalm::faildetector::hairpull::brickwall::overreact:

I don't really blame BOB for playing starters. Just last year, this board was giving him heat for not playing them enough and coming into the season unprepared. I do blame him for the OLine looking like garbage. Yes, it's preseason, but we should be fine tuning things to gear up for the 1st game instead of keystone kops out there. And no, I don't buy the Devlin scapegoat story. BOB hired him and if he didn't get rid of him, he needs to step in and tell Devlin what to do to correct what's going on. What I truly suspect is that the reason Devlin has them looking like a mess is that BOB has stepped in and told him what to do and it's why this OLine is nowhere near being fixed after umpteen draft picks and FA acquisitions.

Back