Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Pre-season...Game 3...Dallas Cowboys!

Mom n I have this going big time is we are Aggie fans.They show the games in a major movie theater free. Big screen in a theater full of fans. they do the cheer throw out towels prizes and such to the audience. Basically tv network i

I get ya and to think I was a Cowboy fan before the Oilers were a team. Childhood and early teens is another thread too. lol
Oh sorry for the disconnection so Ta_Amu. Gallaspia another i like

Compared to u & your stupid takes I am a genius. BoB’s gonna be here...probably for the next couple of years so your butthurt ass might as well get over it.

So instead of derailing every thread with the same garbage drivel Hoping, wishing and praying that the team stinks so you can be proven right, Y don’t u do everyone here a favor and learn how to post something worth a damn...or just go away. Makes no difference to me.

Cmon tell the truth, you touch yourself to the thought of sticking your tongue in OBs chin hole don’t you? Do you think he ever gets lint in there? You think it stinks like a regular butthole? Lol I bet that turns you on even more doesn’t it CJB?

Last edited:
He peddled his usual moronic stupidity and had the audacity to question doc’s observations with his annoying snide comments that add nothing to the discussion. Doc was a resource that no other board I have ever visited has had.
As I posted above, I never replied to a single post of his. You are a liar and you need to address these lies or just go away. Pure hateful internet bullying should lead to a permanent ban.

I think its seasons like this one will be that lead to someone inventing spit bubble competitions

I know they get paid millions but I feel kinda bad for them[/QUOTE
it's all competitive like a business. They love the game the competition it's a career the talents are equal but the physical and mental talent separates some apart. I don't want anyone feel bad for me it's what I like and love to do. I know what you mean.

Jesus Christ I left the thread for an hour and it turned into a blood bath. Guys tossing chin hole salads, dudes fighting for their honor after running off the Dr, Lamar Miller done, getting our sht pushed in by the damn cowgirls, Luck retired. Kinda epic.
Well would you rather watch this game or the above mentioned?

Back