Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seeing?

Hmmm... not digging that PI call on Harris. He was all over him but also playing the ball. Ah well.

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN 8s

Garrett Graham getting looked at by training staff on the sideline. They are looking at his right hip. #Texans

Who is the best WR on the field now for the texans?

Who is the best WR on the field when Schaub is in?

I'm not sure what the shock is that AJ gets more targets or why jean is overlooked

Who is the best WR on the field now for the texans?

Who is the best WR on the field when Schaub is in?

I'm not sure what the shock is that AJ gets more targets or why jean is overlooked

Everyone is overlooked when AJ is out there. Cause Schaub knows he can tthrow lame ducks up and AJ can still come down with it.

Night and day in mobility between qbs. I think ms's mobility problem affects his timing. Also he has a longggg delivery.

You can't tell much from these preseason games. That's a god thing this year. I don't think we look too dominating.

Was DJ a little slow on following his leads on that 4th a goal? Seems like others were long gone and he was on his own to get in.

You want to talk about a direct helmet to helmet with the RB putting his head down........Karim just did it and luckily wasn't called for it.

Everyone is overlooked when AJ is out there. Cause Schaub knows he can tthrow lame ducks up and AJ can still come down with it.

And it was the same for Yates and would be for any other qb. Your best receiver by far is going to be who you trust the most, get the most targets and likely catches too.

Back