Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seeing?

I think you are correct, but can't understand for sure the bolded.

A 15-yard penalty, and the offending player will also be subject to a possible fine. If an offensive player and a defensive player both lower their heads, the resulting penalties will offset. The rule will only be in effect when both players clearly are outside the tackle box (an area extending from tackle-to-tackle and from 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage to the offensive team's end line).

I think it refers to the two lines of scrimmage in football. One for the offense and one for the defense. The space in between is the neutral zone. In the case of this rule I would guess it means the offensive LOS

That's a pretty piss poor retort. It's pretty safe to assume playing the game and what you can see is different than Joe Blow and his 60" HDTV

No its not, u are assuming the guys werent open because we see it on TV intead of being the actual ones on the field. Considering neither guy had a guy within 6 yards its safe to assume they were open.

No its not, u are assuming the guys werent open because we see it on TV intead of being the actual ones on the field. Considering neither guy had a guy within 6 yards its safe to assume they were open.

I can see what your problem is and it's that you can't read. I never said guys weren't open. Guy's being open and you seeing it on TV doesn't mean it's an option for a QB to actually throw to. You seem to lack the ability to understand perspective but its something that is rather important to the topic.

I think it refers to the two lines of scrimmage in football. One for the offense and one for the defense. The space in between is the neutral zone. In the case of this rule I would guess it means the offensive LOS

Awfully funny wording....still confusing.

Well that's one way for the D to get off the field; let them score.
:wadepalm:

:wadepalm:

I can see what your problem is and it's that you can't read. I never said guys weren't open. Guy's being open and you seeing it on TV doesn't mean it's an option for a QB to actually throw to. You seem to lack the ability to understand perspective but its something that is rather important to the topic.

You said that its different watching it on TV than it is in person, well no ****. My point is you are assuming that it was Schaubs good decesion making is the reason he didnt throw it to them, and saying there is something we arent seeing because we are watching it on TV.

The 2 guys were wide open, closest defender was 6 yards BEHIND the WR. Dont arguing about it, i know what i saw.

Swearinger looks terrible out there...he's all but assuring keo will be that 3rd safety...:mariopalm:

You said that its different watching it on TV than it is in person, well no ****. My point is you are assuming that it was Schaubs good decesion making is the reason he didnt throw it to them, and saying there is something we arent seeing because we are watching it on TV.

The 2 guys were wide open, closest defender was 6 yards BEHIND the WR. Dont arguing about it, i know what i saw.

Christ you can't comprehend anything. I also never said anything was because of Schaub's good decision.

Do you know what a throwing lane is?

Christ you can't comprehend anything. I also never said anything was because of Schaub's good decision.

Do you know what a throwing lane is?

YES if you read i said the closest guy was 6 yards behind the WR. There was no LBs or anything in front of them. This is why i KNOW they were wide open. Common sense never hurt anyone, you should try it !

Preseason doesn't tell you everything, but sometimes it tells you that right tackle is a major concern three games in a row.

YES if you read i said the closest guy was 6 yards behind the WR. There was no LBs or anything in front of them. This is why i KNOW they were wide open. Common sense never hurt anyone, you should try it !

Nothing you have said addresses throwing lanes. I never said the other WR weren't open. English must not be your first language but I will try again and slower for you

Just because you see WR open on TV doesn't mean it's a valid option for a QB, throwing lanes do not always allow for it to be an option.

Chew on it and think it through before you add statements in there that I didn't say

Nothing you have said addresses throwing lanes. I never said the other WR weren't open.

Ok so then why even start arguing with me about it ? That was my whole point about the post is that they were open. Yes i am watching it on TV. And yes sometimes u cant see everything but here it was a spread field and you could clearly see the guys open.

Anyways done arguing. Sorry i kinda lost my cool. No harm intended.

Man, JJ is an angel in disguise

That or he drinks a hell of a lot of redbull.

Something gave him wings cause, white man can't jump.

Maybe like the Chinese all gave up their height to invest it into Yao Ming

We white folks gave up our jumping ability to invest it in JJ. :kitten:

Ok so then why even start arguing with me about it ? That was my whole point about the post is that they were open. Yes i am watching it on TV. And yes sometimes u cant see everything but here it was a spread field and you could clearly see the guys open.

Anyways done arguing. Sorry i kinda lost my cool. No harm intended.

My point is that any qb can't always see what we see. Much easier to spot guys from home and even if they see them they can't always throw it anyhow

Hard to "see what these young running backs can do" when we're going five WR every down.
:D

Back