Support and keep Texans Talk going. Make a donation here.

[Pick 89] Nico Collins WR Michigan

OptimisticTexan

2022 Rebuilding Block 2 / Go Texans
DHop to me was always a possession WR who should’ve been WR2 with a true WR1 who had the size and speed to take the top off defenses. If the Texans had been running 3 WR sets most of the time….hail, I might’ve even put DHop at SWR where he could’ve had mismatches all day long. One thing I won’t do is come down on DHop, he was a gamer between the hash marks and always showed up to play.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
54% catch rate with a QB with a fairly high completion percentage.
Avg.

He should improve as he plays more, since he didn't play his last year in college. He needs to work on his route running and getting in and out of his breaks more quickly. He's not real sudden even for a big guy. This and develop a better rapport with Mills this off-season.

OptimisticTexan

2022 Rebuilding Block 2 / Go Texans
Avg.

He should improve as he plays more, since he didn't play his last year in college. He needs to work on his route running and getting in and out of his breaks more quickly. He's not real sudden even for a big guy. This and develop a better rapport with Mills this off-season.
It appears Mills and Collins will be hanging around to work on their game. That’s a good move for both players.