Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Wild Card Playoff Game-Day Thread** Raiders at Texans, Saturday Jan 7, 2017!!

Ghostform

Waterboy
Now we have to hope the Dolphins win if we want any kind of chance next week. We've lost to the Patriots by a combined score of 54-6 the last 2 meetings.

Last edited:
Reactions: ROO

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
Lovin every minute of it! Ugly or pretty a win is a win. Go Texans!!! Ball protection too.
A win is a win but not really because it's not sustainable if you continue to look like ass because once you face a good team you get raped.

Really wish this sports cliche would die.

TexanBorn51

Veteran
on any given sunday and the pats ( brady) in life its not gaurantee anything can happen to him or the team. The future is unpredictable

mussop

Hall of Fame
Grimes should start let milker get the ball in space with screens and passes in the flats on third down.

TexanBorn51

Veteran
Texans may or could be bad but they are good. Look at their present playoff position. Most times to get there you have to be good.

Supertoad

Rookie
I am too. Making me eat words. I'd still rather have Mack but at least Clowney doesn't blow anymore.
If Clowney keeps this up he will be better than Mack... If he regresses nope. Next year we should be able to tell who is the better player. With Clowney permanent injured obviously Mack was better since the draft though. Mack is a beast

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
Mercilus.......that's the way a player gets a medial meniscus tear even if they get up and walk around pretty normally.........hope we don't see him on the injury report with a knee.

banned1976

sleeper mode
First of the NFL season - I've enjoyed this game from start to finish.

Dennis Leary once told me happiness comes in small doses. You wake up, you go to work, you hit every green light on the way, nobody pisses you off at work, you drive home, you have an orgasm, you smoke a joint, you eat a Twinkie, you fall to sleep and you wake up the next morning. I'd just add your team wins a playoff game. Did I miss anything?

tedr

Rookie
Good game- a few weeks ago I didn't think they would make the playoffs, much less win a game if they got there. Maybe they can luck out and draw the Chiefs next round.