Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Wild Card Playoff Game-Day Thread** Raiders at Texans, Saturday Jan 7, 2017!!

keeps the clock running and the defense off the field an extra minute or two..serious answer
Score one more time and it would seal the deal. I know Oaks offense is wounded and struggling but still BO'b does not need to be that ultra conservative. First downs would run off more clock than three and outs.

Why do we run up the middle? Does anyone know? It just stalls the whole offense and outs the giraffe in a worse spot

Pretty sure only a few people in Houston are watching. Rest of the country doesn't give a crap. We suck
Only because our head coach takes away our offenses momentum.

We could be kicking some serious tail if we stuck with what made our offense successful in the first half.

Score one more time and it would seal the deal. I know Oaks offense is wounded and struggling but still BO'b does not need to be that ultra conservative. First downs would run off more clock than three and outs.

I am not agreeing with the strategy so much, but I have watched Brock O play and BOB run this team. I would have been surprised with anything else based those the factor alone.

Only because our head coach takes away our offenses momentum.

We could be kicking some serious tail if we stuck with what made our offense successful in the first half.

I completely agree. It's the play calling. So tired of dumb ass 1 yard run up the middle plays

Gruden is a ******* idiot. "I don't like that call. It's not PI." Yeah because pulling a WRs jersey down when he's trying to jump is text book defense. Clown!
I hate gruden. Couldn't believe people wanted him as head coach.

My prediction of one and done in the playoffs were wrong. Glad to see it. After all the badness this year, it's nice to get some actual production out of the QB.

Back