Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Official Half Assed Game Day Thread for a Half Assed Team - Bengals v Texans

I know everybody's different but after that pick in the endzone I couldn't help but think (again, for the millionth time) that there's nothing more retarded looking than some goon running down the field pretending to spoon food into his facemask. "Feed me" or whatever that means is just so damn stupid looking. I'll never understand it. It's like a really bad celebration that a lot of guys seem to be in love with doing. No idea why.

I gotta say that I'm damned OK with 6-3 at half time. I just hope the D plays like it has and 2nd half In a blowout Hoyer shows up. This is the acid test for Hoyer. Can he put up the numbers with the game on the line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. The guy looked like a complete butthead.
The easiest pass in the known universe to defend is a hail-mary.

I guess we could say that -on that play- he put our wide receivers
on "Beavis Island"

I know everybody's different but after that pick in the endzone I couldn't help but think (again, for the millionth time) that there's nothing more retarded looking than some goon running down the field pretending to spoon food into his facemask. "Feed me" or whatever that means is just so damn stupid looking. I'll never understand it. It's like a really bad celebration that a lot of guys seem to be in love with doing. No idea why.

I swear Godsey still thinks he's at Georgia Tech. Talk about amateur playcalling. OB needs to take back the playcalling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks dumb and it doesn't make sense. If you're gonna look like an idiot at least make sense. These dummy's should pick their noses after they pick off a pass.

Need the D to hold here. Bengals and crowd starting to surge. Weather the storm. Keep it close. Keep it in reach.

off topic, but apropos:

Heard some guys on the radio today refer to the hiring of Hoyer and Mallet
and the replacement of Fitz and Case as:

"Being on the Hoylet'.

Made me laugh. Tonight, though, Hoyer is playing with a purpose.
D-Hop is the one that looks like ass. It's a shame they couldn't both turn it
on at the same time..

off topic, but apropos:

Heard some guys on the radio today refer to the hiring of Hoyer and Mallet
and the replacement of Fitz and case as:

"Being on the Hoylet'.

Made me laugh. Tonight, though, Hoyer is playing with a purpose.
D-Hop looks like ass though. It's a shame they couldn't both turn it
on at the same time..

Hoyer seems to be a lot more comfortable now that Mallett is out of the picture. He's no longer pressing and constantly looking over his shoulder.

24 is running like a new born gazelle!!!

Nice work Joseph.

C'mon offense do something already.

Back