Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official Half Assed Game Day Thread for a Half Assed Team - Bengals v Texans

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
meh-cat_featured.png

Also

tiger_eating_calf.jpg

It'd just be weird if we didn't have a thread to drink and share our embarrassment in tonight. First ever gameday thread by Scooter ... championship!

Sad%20Texans%20Logo.jpg

VS

Bengals%20Helmet.jpg

Jesus Christ we're back. Say, I've only got broadcast TV. Where the hell can I watch this game?

We were undefeated against the Dolphins going into the season, and have won 5 straight against the Bengals. Surely that means we've got those two games in the bag ... right?

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL

Garrett Graham healthy scratch with return of Ryan Griffin from injured reserve-designated to return. Graham has four catches on 19 targets
Texans starting Whitney Mercilus, John Simon, Kevin Johnson and Xavier Su'a-Filo
Texans scratch Jadeveon Clowney, Kareem Jackson, Jeoffrey Pagan, Jaelen Strong, Rahim Moore, Oday Aboushi, Garrett Graham
Bengals scratch Mario Alford, Chris Lewis-Harris, Paul Dawson, Andre Smith, C.J. Uzomah, Marcus Hardison, Brandon Thompson

The more rest Clowney has the better. Jesus, what a waste. I wish they'd just set him out the rest of the season and see if he's even worth a **** next season. If he is, make a decision. If not, cut his ass or something. This project is getting long in the tooth.

That link just takes me to a sports betting site... or rather I can't get the sports betting site out of the way

The site also doesn't like me because I have Add Blocker. At least I can get the silly game on 39.

Dear Bengals, please be kind enough to use lube tonight. Thanks.

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL

Garrett Graham healthy scratch with return of Ryan Griffin from injured reserve-designated to return. Graham has four catches on 19 targets
I remember when they cut Owen Daniels in order to give Graham his $4 mil a yr. Good Grief, anyone else seeing a bad pattern of behavior here.

I'm expecting JJ to be contained relatively well by the Bengals. I suspect that despite the fact that he didn't appear on the last Injury Report, his back will still be a problem. Hope we don't see an extended strain this game. The Bengals will not be a pushover like most of the previous Os he's gone against.

How typical. Bengals go with unbalanced lines with O-Line out on the edge lined up as WR's. You see teams do this all the time and the other team usually adjusts and it's basically a wasted play.....not the Texans. We don't align to it and get hit with a quick screen for 15 yards.

Back