Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official Half Assed Game Day Thread for a Half Assed Team - Bengals v Texans

Good lord what a ticky tack Offensive PI flag. I swear we get called for those more than any team in the league meanwhile everyone else can run pick plays aplenty with zero flags.

We've been called for OPI three times this year, with one being dismissed. Which puts us square in the middle of the pack. Funnily enough the team who probably runs more successful picks/rubs than anyone else in the league, NE, has been called for OPI by far the most in the league with eight.

Look for the ball! Seriously how are we so bad at that? It's a guaranteed flag any time you don't look for the ball...so look for it!

Offense can't say spit, defense playing well thus far. Getting them the ball back quickly.

Field position flipped. Here comes the proverbial last straw.

ST and Defense has been above average. Offense has been offensive as usual. Glad our staff specializes in that.

OL is pretty bad too. Arian was mostly successful catching the ball. Run game stinks.
The OL is so mixed and matched right now, I pretty much expected poor play. I was surprised with X starting, though. That guy is worse than Winston, as far as being a turnstile. I think I'll call him an X Fan as fast as he gets twirled.

I'm glad I cooked a pot of beans over the weekend. I can try to keep up with the Texans in the stank contest.

Back