Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official Girls vs. Reggie Bush and those other guys thread

BroussardSaint said:
And FYI i won't go away Cause i'm a TEXANS fan also.....
THAT is BS you are not a TEXANS fan or else you wouldn't be here BASHING the TEXANS. Lets face it if you are a TEXANS fan then why are you doging us. HMMMMM? Whats your answer to that?

BroussardSaint said:
my answer is for you to find post by me dogging the Texans comprared to me takeing up for my #1 team??

Not sure about everyone else. But I found your post in an older thread...

"Staints #1 team, Texans #2 team"

Now, if this is true. Don't mock the Texans now that you have the #2 pick fall in your lap. And don't get a laugh at other people being ridiculed by the media because they wanted Mario. Um kay?

Or else, we might just think you're a troll. Understand?

Now, the only time I'd expect you to root against the Texans is if we are playing the Staints. Otherwise, you should root for the Texans when they play everyone else. Am I wrong?

BroussardSaint said:
Well since you don't seem to know what's happening in the United States. Our major weakness last year was a hurricane named Katrina that ripped most of the roof off the SuperDome so we couldn't play any home games in our own stadium. we had to play all but one in San Antonio and that other one was in the new york Giants stadium.. and in the offseason we picked up a Q.B named Drew Brees and Drafted A guy by the name of REGGIE BUSH. and we also got a new coach. and of course other players.
Maybe if you learn how to read and also start watching sports on T.V other than Martha Stewart Living then you'll see what happened to New Orleans last year...:ok:

you see....... it isn't learning how to read that is the problem. it is comprehending what is being said. I asked you what your biggest weakness was on your team..... you told me about some weather phenom..... So me & the rest of the U.S. taxpayers are paying the tab to rebuild your stadium, and what do you do with your nickel.....

You replace your QB...... he's had a QB rating under 80 what Once?? in his career?? Avgs what 3300 yards a season which is sick when you consider he threw for 2100 last year... he holds every record for every stat ever held for a QB on your team...... he's the only QB to lead your team to a playoff appearance in the last decade, and the only one to win you one in the last two.

Then you go and put a $50 million down payment on a 200lb scat back who sits on the sideline when the team needs a yard. You already had to eat the contract you made with Ricky Williams, you are already paying Duece $50 million, and you already took out a million dollar insurance policy that you just sent to KC in exchange for another player you didn't need.

about these other players..... fujita?? three teams, in three years.... the Cowboys just dumped him after experimenting with him last year.... Payton knew it..... why did he bring him to your team?? Didn't you also get a new Center?? what's his name?? yeah, I can't remember it either........ do me a favor and look it up will ya?? How's that experiment with moving Jamal to LT?? other than being run over by an undersized DE(OLB in the 3-4), how's that working for ya??

heck, all that money in the backfield, and you can't get 20 yards between them. Throw in Brees, and another $50,000,000.00 and how many TDs have you got to show for it??

Lets try it again.... what was the weakest position on your team, and what did you do to take care of it.

BroussardSaint said:
How does it go beyond?? It caused a NFL Team to be diplaced and have to play games in other stadiums other than their own. The Hurricane played a MAJOR part in the Saints Woes last season. and i hope it never does the same thing to any other Gulf South Team.

Are you kidding?? you sucked before Katrina, you sucked during Katrina, and you suck after Katrina... who do you think everybody was projecting to drag bottom in the NFC South in 2005?? Atlanta?? TB?? or Carolina??

thunderkyss said:
Lets try it again.... what was the weakest position on your team, and what did you do to take care of it?

Well, the weakest on my team was both sides of the line, and we got Williams, Weaver, Flanagan, Spencer, and Winston. Gee, I think it might be fixed. :)

thunderkyss said:
Are you kidding?? you sucked before Katrina, you sucked during Katrina, and you suck after Katrina... who do you think everybody was projecting to drag bottom in the AFC South in 2005?? Atlanta?? TB?? or Carolina??
You mean NFC.

BroussardSaint said:
No you are not wrong.. i Root for the TEXANS unless they play the SAINTS.

Great. Now, just so you know. I root for the Texans and only the Texans. That means that I'm against the Saints, Cowboys, Broncos, Titans, Colts etc...And when the time comes that the Texans make it to the playoffs (?) -- if the Staints don't make it -- I'll expect you to have your red,white and blue Texans pompoms ready to go.

This is a Texans forum. Don't expect people to be nice to your #1st team. They are the opponents just like any other team.

This is getting hilarious, papers are following ESPN's lead of trying to turn chicken s**t into chicken salad:

Bush excites crowd as Cowboys' rout Saints

He played only the first half (the second quarter really), but that was enough for Reggie Bush to showcase his playmaking abilities

Bush excites big crowd

He only played the first half (the second quarter really), but Reggie Bush showcased his playmaking abilities to Shreveport and a national television audience.

Back