Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Titans at Texans, Sunday Oct 1, 2017!!

I’m a fan of Jurrell Casey. The dude is dominant. Can’t believe I actually forgot he was playing this game before that penalty.

Potential to be a record setting game.

D Wat 5 TD passes ties for a rookie QB

2 more catches needed for Nuk for his most in a game.

and....
Adam Wexler‏@awexlerKPRC
This is the 2nd highest scoring game in #Texans history (44-14). Highest: 45-21 vs Titans, 11-30-14 (Fitz 6 TD game)

Texans won't do this **** next Sunday night against the Chiefs. Let's just enjoy this today. Best game O'Brien's shitty ass has ever coached in his life.

Reactions: ROO
Titans are going to need a mercy rule.

Or we are going to have to put Savage in. That should suffice.
giphy.gif

Jack in the Box gives out a free Monster Taco the day after the game if the Texans score at least Two Touchdowns. With Tom Savage they laughed at the consumers during that promotion because they knew they never had to worry about it.

With Deshaun Watson at quarterback they better be cranking out those monster tacos every week now. They may even raise the bar from two Touchdowns to four Touchdowns. LOL

I'm trying to. But did you expect the Texans to do this **** today?

I kinda did. Thought it'd either be one of those crappy 13-10 games or a Texans blowout. Picked up Texans D in my money league too and went with Hopkins/Miller/Texans D smatterings throughout my daily money crap.

Don't buy the Titans really.

and the 40 yd FG by John Christian Ka'iminoeauloameka'ikeokekumupa'a Fairbairn..... is good

Reactions: ROO
Back