Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Titans at Texans, Sunday Oct 1, 2017!!

Houston Texans‏Verified account@HoustonTexans
O'Brien: "These guys practice well, they really do. We talked all week about finishing and starting the game off fast.

O'Brien on #DW4: "He's making smart decisions. He's a very calm guy, and he's always going to try and make the best decision for the team."

O'Brien: "Next week is a huge challenge. KC is one of the best teams in football. We can't wait. We have to get to work on those guys."

O'Brien on the #Texans offense: "We have to do the best we can to not stay the same. Change it up, be creative."

O'Brien: "I thought our crowd was great. When we play well, and our fans are appreciative of that, it makes it hard on the opposing team."

If Moore had just made that INT last week...
We may have lost but we sure did earn Belichik's respect. He don't want none of this (Texans). He knows it took a couple of missed plays, questionable calls and a Brady miracle to beat us.

I think he has learned that his offensive scheme needs to be tailored around Watson’s talents to be successful.

And yet everyone's gonna be like "oh see we just needed a quarterback to see O'Brien's offense!" as if this entire thing just existed and needed to be unlocked.

Nah. It's more than likely that O'Brien's vaunted delicate genius offensive system had to be changed to fit Watson.

Texans, Hags, & Flaming Thumbtacks are 2-2 and the Dolts are 1-2. If the Dolts win tonight everyone in the AFC south will be 2-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the outcome in the Jets/Jags game but damn that was an "enthusiastic" officiating crew. Hope we don't draw those guys this year. I'd go nuts having to watch them throw a flag and have a conference on every important play of the game.

And yet everyone's gonna be like "oh see we just needed a quarterback to see O'Brien's offense!" as if this entire thing just existed and needed to be unlocked.

Nah. It's more than likely that O'Brien's vaunted delicate genius offensive system had to be changed to fit Watson.

I think u had the 1st part right bud

Back