Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Titans at Texans, Sunday Oct 1, 2017!!

Gonna be nice to see the PK needing the cold and hot tub instead of the P.

Reactions: ROO
Guys did we miss the extra point on our previous TD?
I was too busy celebrating Watson's Touchdown, LOL.

Only see 30-14 on scoreboard and not 31-14.
Hopefully we get a quick score before half here.

Watson got happy feet on that one. That was one of those where he comes back to the sideline and the coach asks "wtf was that.....?"

Damn. Threw INT.

Should have at least gotten 3 points there.

The one time it's okay if Bill O'Brien is conservative. Up 30-14 nearing halftime. Already in 28-yard field goal range. Call a run and get the 3 points O'Brien.

Should have been up 33-14 at half.

Unless Deshaun Watson audibled out of the run.

Damn. Threw INT.

Should have at least gotten 3 points there.

The one time it's okay if Bill O'Brien is conservative. Up 30-14 nearing halftime. Already in 28-yard field goal range. Call a run and get the 3 points O'Brien.

Should have been up 33-14 at half.

Unless Deshaun Watson audibled out of the run.

I'm with Bill on this one, I go for the throat.

Get a TD there the game is close to being over, especially if you come back after half and get another TD.

Watson got happy feet on that one. That was one of those where he comes back to the sideline and the coach asks "wtf was that.....?"
Was a run called by O'Brien? If not, that's on him.
Any smart OC calls a run up the gut in that situation.
You take the 3 points and a 33-14 lead into the locker room.

I'm with Bill on this one, I go for the throat.

Get a TD there the game is close to being over, especially if you come back after half and get another TD.
Maybe but we aren't there yet. Our O-Line is weak.
If we had Duane Brown at left tackle, maybe I'm with you.

Defense needs to bring it in the 2nd half ... Watson looked awesome ... Stay locked in with the killer instinct!

Reactions: ROO
Loved OB going for the TD. Builds trust in your QB and offense. Watson just made a bad throw. He will learn and improve.

Watson reminds me a lot of Favre with the athleticism of Vick

Pretty much. I think Favre is his best comparison, he's a bit of a gunslinger and so you'll get silly moments like this.

But when your team puts up 30 points then it really is on your defense to close out the game, period.

If a play fails, let’s not always blame the play calling. Let’s just stop it and be smarter fans.
I'm still upset from last Sunday's game! We had the Patriots on the ropes and O'Brien didn't go for the win on 3rd and 1 and even 4th and 1 (kicked FG to go up 5).

I'll let it go though! We need to win today's game.
Time to focus on the second half.

Back