Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Saints, Saturday August 26, 2017!!

Watson looks very average tonight.

Hell bent on election.
This isnt bula bula.

Wtf does that mean Spencer? Stop doing acid before broadcast you cheesedick.

Hell bent on election.
This isnt bula bula.

Watson needs time. He was not ready to start right away. Needs to not be so eager to run and continue scanning the field more consistently.

Hell bent on election.
This isnt bula bula.

He was referring to this isn't college anymore.......no more college approach working in NFL

Am I the only one that wonders if OB's offense isn't the greatest? It doesn't matter who is back there, we don't score much. We never have. At what point will we start questioning the genius and not just the personnel?

Am I the only one that wonders if OB's offense isn't the greatest? It doesn't matter who is back there, we don't score much. We never have. At what point will we start questioning the genius and not just the personnel?

147d22fba59faf71ec0dea9e8f1ad1a9434d6a7a.jpg

Lot of new faces out there. Too bad Wendall Williams has hands of Fuller, would keep him anyway and try to let Welker improve technique.

Offensive line has not been prioritized past offseason. Guess with Martin returning that should solidify middle but I'm ready to throw the flag on FILO, Davenport should be repping @ RT and Brown holdout resolved.

Savage does nothing for me but Watson not ready so might as well give him more time to get up to speed.

Special teams better but still work in progress. Defense solid.

Spencer. Uggh. I've never seen a person take simple words and use their synonyms instead of the actual words that would be a better fit for the statement he is making. Ugh.

Back