Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Saints, Saturday August 26, 2017!!

TejasTom

All Pro
d4d8197e5bad7cc13003bec9a9f40f6c

Prime Time TV: KTRK (ABC, Ch. 13) Kevin Kugler, Spencer Tillman, Drew Dougherty
Radio: SportsRadio 610; 100.3 The Bull; ESPN Deportes Houston 1180 AM

IMG_1313.jpg

Flip Card: <not posted on Texans site>

Officiating Crew: Clete Blakeman

Uniform Combination: Liberty White Jerseys/Deep Steel Blue Pants

Weather: 88° F Drizzle 6 mph East
Full Weather: Link

Prayers and safe wish to all in the path of Harvey!

Go Texans!

Last edited:
Man Mercedes-Benz is going all-in with the NFL exposure thing as I'm petty sure they also have the naming rights, the stadium name on the new digs the Falcons have in ATL.

I don't know what to watch for in this game because I need to read through the injury thread to see if we can even field a team.

I don't know what to watch for in this game because I need to read through the injury thread to see if we can even field a team.

On the bright side it will give the fringe players another chance to shine.

Never know when one of them will have a break through game.

:coffee:

The season ending injury to Julian Edelman last night should surely factor into playing time for our entrenched starters.

Well another really late night to catch game, watch the fight and keep track of the Astros game. It all starts at 1:30 am and probably finishes when the sun is coming up here in Italy. Didn't really get the nap I wanted to help with this.

Finally got NFL Gameday going....man, it seems to take me 3 steps and logins to get past the Free trial option.

If your power goes out, and you have a laptop (cannot guarantee this works on ipads and whatnot):

1. Connect to internet using Xfinity hotspot, which they've made available to everyone within range of a hotspot
2. www.reddit.com/r/nflstreams
3. Find the Texans game
4. Use one of the links to watch

Reactions: JB
OL didn't look to good on the first series. X got ran thru like he was stuck to the turf. O'Brien might want to go hurry-up with the next series to give the OL a better chance.

Back