Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots- 7:25 PM Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016!!

gwallaia

Staff member
Our special teams will not allow us to be a competitive team. If I was the coach I would say Always take a knee if the ball is kicked in the end zone.

Porky

Hall of Fame
Jesus here we go. Anyone want to go back and tell me how wrong I was about being nervous about this game?

False Start

On # 69
James could have sat down Indian style and fired up a bowl, and it still Would have been overturned. This is prime time in New England That's just the way the NFL rolls.

gs27

Veteran
Common BOB, your supposed to be a hard nose coach and you have a team playing like a bunch of dump f-Ing p-ssies. Can't block or tackle. Half time speech better be epic.

chicagotexan2

Easterby = Little Finger/Cal = Fredo Corleone
This sorry ass garbage. A team that is this depleted is outplaying the Texans like this? They must be reading the same sunshine on this message board. Just embarrassing.

Big Lou

Hall of Fame
What a bunch of dumbasses. 3rd string rookie QB kicking our ass. Guess I won't be staying up to finish this disaster.

Let's see if we have the balls to answer on the next drive if the returner doesn't it hand it back to the coverage team.

FuzzyLogic

Mathematically Possible
We should get us one of those running bac.... err QB's.

Honestly same old Texans so far, pressure goes up... brains go off (including if not mostly the coaching staff).

We will see if BoB can pull it together and change things up. If not just another blow out loss to a 3rd string QB.