Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

NFL Random Thought of the Day

I'd assume it's what he's told to do by his agent to get people in Arizona up in arms about the idea of him leaving in an attempt to accelerate a contract extension. Get people calling sports talk in Phoenix and on twitter, etc saying to pay him.

Seems a not uncommon tactic nowadays.
The Cards have told Murray to "grow up." What I just found out is that at the end of his last game, he REFUSED to go back in (not because of injury). Rather he was having an uncontrollable fit. That's why Colt McCoy came in to finish the game.

Last edited:
The Cards have told Murray to "grow up." What I just found out is that at the end of his last game, he REFUSED to go back in (not because of injury). Rather he was having an uncontrollable fit. That's why Colt McCoy came in to finish the game.
They might find themselves in trouble if he's diagnosed with some mental thing.

I didn't watch the game, but I was told he was obviously scared.

They might find themselves in trouble if he's diagnosed with some mental thing.

I didn't watch the game, but I was told he was obviously scared.
This is not an entirely new type of inexcusable outburst response. At A&M, Murray was yanked out of a game, after he threw an interception, by Sumlin after which he unmercifully cursed out (he went "full F-Bomb) his OC. He continued acting out for the next week and was not allowed to practice with the first team, despite his backup not being bad, but downright horrible. His backup started the next game with Murray on the bench for all the national TV world to see his shaming. This only slowed down his acting out. He had lesser hissy fits in college that did not receive as much attention from the media

You don't have to have a mental disorder to believe that you are the only one that matters and that the world revolves around you.

He had never played soccer, but thought in a very short period of time, he could top the best player in the game. Here is an in-depth look at Murray.

Inside the Mind of Kyler Murray
He is the N.F.L.’s Gatsby, mysterious and magnetic, with a brain hard-wired to win. Ask him about the touchdown pass he meticulously mapped out in his mind five days before he threw it.

He grew up privileged with money and connections.

Who Are Kyler Murray parents?
Kyler Murray parents played a huge role in his career success and it will be inappropriate to not give them their flowers while they can sniff them.

His father is the resilient Kevin Murray while his mother is Missy Murray. Kyler is apparently from a mixed-race, for context, his father is an African-American, while his mother is half Korean.

Kyler’s dexterity shouldn’t come off as a surprise as he comes from an athletic family. His father, Kevin Murray, was a quarterback at Texas A&M. He was a devote player from the year 1983 to 1986. His uncle Calvin Murray who is an alumnus of Texas was a former baseball player for the San Francisco Giants, Texas Rangers, and Chicago Cubs.

Although Kevin Murray no longer plays football he is still very much in the system, He runs a football training business specializing in quarterbacks. It was from his training school that Kyler got trained and started gaining the attention that fast-tracked his career success.

What do they know about the Broncos that we don't?

& Dalls? C'mon...

I am not a gambler which you can tell by my next question:

But since Dallas has such a large fan base do they give them more favorable odds of winning the super bowl because of the quantity of bets?

Maybe they are higher because if they were lower to where they would supposedly be, for example say closer to where the Cardinals are and if by some chance the Cowboys won they would have to pay out a lot more because of the quantity of bets the Cowboys get year over year than compared to the Cardinals quantity of bets? So I could see based on the amount of bets they do not have lower odds.

I wonder if they factor it in. I would expect they do.

Denver - maybe they are factoring but in that they pick up Rodgers.

I'd assume it's what he's told to do by his agent to get people in Arizona up in arms about the idea of him leaving in an attempt to accelerate a contract extension. Get people calling sports talk in Phoenix and on twitter, etc saying to pay him.

Seems a not uncommon tactic nowadays.

Is he a Mulageta client?

Final 2022 Draft Order:

1. Jaguars (3-14)
2. Lions (3-13-1)
3. Texans (4-13)
4. Jets (4-13)
5. Giants (4-13)
6. Panthers (5-12)
7. Giants (via 6-11 Bears)
8. Falcons (7-10)
9. Broncos (7-10)
10. Jets (via 7-10 Seahawks)
11. Washington Football Team (7-10)
12. Vikings (8-9)
13. Browns (8-9)
14. Ravens (8-9)
15. Eagles (via 9-8 Dolphins)
16. Eagles (via 9-8 Colts)
17. Chargers (9-8)
18. Saints (9-8)
19. Eagles (9-8, Wild Card loser)
20. Steelers (9-7-1, Wild Card loser)
21. Patriots (10-7, Wild Card loser)
22. Raiders (10-7, Wild Card loser)
23. Cardinals (11-6, Wild Card loser)
24. Cowboys (12-5, Wild Card loser)
25. Bills (11-6, Divisional round loser)
26. Titans (12-5, Divisional round loser)
27. Buccaneers (13-4, Divisional round loser)
28. Packers (13-4, Divisional round loser)
29. Dolphins (via 10-7 49ers, NFC Championship Game loser)
30. Chiefs (12-5, AFC Championship Game loser)
31. Bengals (10-7, Super Bowl loser)
32. Lions (via 12-5 Rams, Super Bowl winner)

Seems like the Snyder's will be out a NFL franchise soon

We will see,

So far he's been able to navigate this as well as a minority ownership attempted coup during the name change and he did all of this from has yacht. So I would never count Snyder out.

Report: Cowboys paid $2.4 million to settle allegations of locker-room voyeurism
February 16, 2022, 12:53 PM EST

Why is the NFL keeping the results of the Washington investigation so secret? Because other owners fear that they could find themselves in a similar mess.

Case in point — the Dallas Cowboys. While owner Jerry Jones faces no specific allegations against him (for now), a new report from Don Van Natta, Jr. of ESPN.com contends that the team owned and operated by Jones paid $2.4 million to settle claims made by four members of the team’s cheerleading squad. They claimed that former P.R. executive Rich Dalrymple secretly recorded them with an iPhone while they changed clothes in connection with a 2015 event at AT&T Stadium.

Dalrymple, per the report, also was accused by a fan who watched an online stream from the team’s draft room in 2015 of taking “upskirt” photos of Charlotte Jones Anderson, the daughter of Jerry Jones and an executive with the Cowboys.

THE REST OF THE STORY

Report: Cowboys paid $2.4 million to settle allegations of locker-room voyeurism
February 16, 2022, 12:53 PM EST

Why is the NFL keeping the results of the Washington investigation so secret? Because other owners fear that they could find themselves in a similar mess.

Case in point — the Dallas Cowboys. While owner Jerry Jones faces no specific allegations against him (for now), a new report from Don Van Natta, Jr. of ESPN.com contends that the team owned and operated by Jones paid $2.4 million to settle claims made by four members of the team’s cheerleading squad. They claimed that former P.R. executive Rich Dalrymple secretly recorded them with an iPhone while they changed clothes in connection with a 2015 event at AT&T Stadium.

Dalrymple, per the report, also was accused by a fan who watched an online stream from the team’s draft room in 2015 of taking “upskirt” photos of Charlotte Jones Anderson, the daughter of Jerry Jones and an executive with the Cowboys.

THE REST OF THE STORY
Is that wrong?

I mean who did they settle with? A victim? Isn’t that how the legal system works?

Were they supposed to report him to the police? Is the guy still working for Jerry?

Is that wrong?

I mean who did they settle with? A victim? Isn’t that how the legal system works?

Were they supposed to report him to the police? Is the guy still working for Jerry?
They settled with the 4 cheerleaders.
The peretrator "mysteriously" decided to "coincidentally" retire from the Cowboys (he was not fired) after the complaint was filed.

Police report? A Cowboys representative says the team thoroughly investigated two alleged incidents involving Richard Dalrymple and found no wrongdoing. ESPN
Typical "internal investigation."

Last edited:

Note the last entry of the podcast summary..............NY sports betting brought $2 billion in 1 month.............of course NFL gambling won't affect the game. :hankpalm:

In the end…..does this really hurt Stephen Ross? Let’s see, dude is 81 years old and should get roughly 3.4 billion dollars for the Dolphins. Again, this man is 81 years old and would have an extra 3.4 billion dollars for his twilight years. Anyone think this guy could blow through that much money in…..at best, 19 years? Leave the NFL and give them the Mini-Me flip off on the way out the door, then party your arse off.

Will the daughter of Bud end up threatening to move to Idaho if they are not gifted a new stadium?

Wow! Good for Nashville for finally getting a taste of the ol' Adams family grift. lol :evilb:

I'm really looking forward to the next Texans playoff season because NRG Stadium is two decades old and it'll certainly be time for some McNair pandering to get it "renovated". :money:

Will the daughter of Bud end up threatening to move to Idaho if they are not gifted a new stadium?

If I was going to go anywhere with a team I would first research the best area economically for a team and compare that to the Austin/San Antonio area.

Then as a billionaire get tax payers to pay for it. Because that’s what we billionaires do.

Bring the Oilers back to Houston! I wonder what the fan split would be like if that happened...

Bring the Oilers back to Houston! I wonder what the fan split would be like if that happened...

…..the Adams Family would probably move to San Antonio. Then to spite Nashville for not giving them a new stadium, they kill the Titans name and colors. Next would be to give the finger to Houston by bringing the Oilers name and colors back…..San Antonio Oilers!!!

Wow! Good for Nashville for finally getting a taste of the ol' Adams family grift. lol :evilb:

I'm really looking forward to the next Texans playoff season because NRG Stadium is two decades old and it'll certainly be time for some McNair pandering to get it "renovated". :money:

Yep

Unfortunately the ol' McNair family grift is beginning to look like the ol' Adams family grift.

In a way I wish Houston didn't even have a professional football team. I know I will be voting against any new taxes that benefit the McNair's a dime. Liars

Back