Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Random Thought of the Day

The Bucs have officially released Brown. Arians should have acted on his promise to immediately release him at the first time he acted up........but he didn't. That conversation should have never been given the opportunity to occur. The last straw though was when Brown was discovered to have smuggled a date into his hotel room.........a gross breach of the COVID protocol..........placing all of his teammates and coaches at risk for landing on the COVID reserve list.

I wonder what next team whores themselves out to this piece of garbage.

The last straw though was when Brown was discovered to have smuggled a date into his hotel room.........a gross breach of the COVID protocol..........placing all of his teammates and coaches at risk for landing on the COVID reserve list.

1641522900793.png

NFL star Antonio Brown smuggled the influencer who went viral for licking a toilet seat into his hotel room for a steamy romp the night before he stormed off the field during a game
1641522807773.png

Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m not begrudging him for the hustle. Just saying, it’s clear who he is. Wouldn’t want that leading my team if I could help it.

It's a two edged sword. WAS wasn't willing to give him a long term contract but kept tagging him because they didn't have anyone better. He had no choice for several years but to play for WAS and get paid top 5 money. Great deal if you can stay healthy, and he did. Then MIN paid him. I don't see him doing anything wrong.

View attachment 9500

NFL star Antonio Brown smuggled the influencer who went viral for licking a toilet seat into his hotel room for a steamy romp the night before he stormed off the field during a game
View attachment 9499

Is she a masseuse? I know a guy who would be interested.

AB commenting on Tom Brady:

"... If Tom Brady is my boy, why am I playing for an earnest salary? You're my boy though right? Gronkowski's his boy, right? How much did he get paid? So why is AB on a prove-it deal? Who's better than me over there? Let's be real."

AB commenting on Tom Brady:

"... If Tom Brady is my boy, why am I playing for an earnest salary? You're my boy though right? Gronkowski's his boy, right? How much did he get paid? So why is AB on a prove-it deal? Who's better than me over there? Let's be real."

Brown has cleared waivers. The above should make him much more attractive............ :kitten:

JJ Watt has been removed from IR. He and the team says that he will be able to return to help the team in the playoff run to the SB. This will be another example of Watt ill advisedly trying to act the Superman. His shoulder surgery performed the 1st week in Nov included repair of torn labrum, torn rotator cuff and torn biceps tendon. A rotator cuff labrum repair alone requires a minimum of 4 months and usually closer to 6 months to properly rehab. If he plays, he is setting himself up for at very least a mundane performance, and high risk for significant re-injury.

JJ Watt has been removed from IR. He and the team says that he will be able to return to help the team in the playoff run to the SB. This will be another example of Watt ill advisedly trying to act the Superman. His shoulder surgery performed the 1st week in Nov included repair of torn labrum, torn rotator cuff and torn biceps tendon. A rotator cuff labrum repair alone requires a minimum of 4 months and usually closer to 6 months to properly rehab. If he plays, he is setting himself up for at very least a mundane performance, and high risk for significant re-injury.

i imagine everyone around him is warning him of this
i can't explain his reasoning
CIPA?

Pretty interesting how “committee-heavy” the RB position has become. The only player with more than 300 carries this season after 16 games is the Colts’ Johnathan Taylor. Sure, if Derrick Henry and Christian Mccaffrey had stayed healthy they would’ve eclipsed that mark. But only five players with over 1000 rushing yards in what used to be the NFL regular season length makes me think the bellcow RB is now the exception for a team rather than the rule when building a roster.

In 2020 there were nine 9 RBs with over 1000 rushing yards.

2019… 16 RBs.

2018… 9 RBs

How much of it is due to Covid? How much due to changing philosophy?

I wonder what the Texans paid to Cushing, Welker, AJ and other players brought in as coaches or “consultants” after their careers ended? Bears placed a 6x pro bowl center’s value at $15/hour?!

I wonder what the Texans paid to Cushing, Welker, AJ and other players brought in as coaches or “consultants” after their careers ended? Bears placed a 6x pro bowl center’s value at $15/hour?!

You can say a lot of things about the Texans, wandering aimlessly, no direction, no vision, tone deaf to their fan base, but I don't think you can say they've ever been cheap.

You can say a lot of things about the Texans, wandering aimlessly, no direction, no vision, tone deaf to their fan base, but I don't think you can say they've ever been cheap.

Yep. Weren’t they paying for 3 GMs at one time? With the performance of a monkey throwing poo at a dart board…

I completely forgot about Jay Gruden as an OC candidate. I think he would be a fine OC replacement for Tim Kelly. Got kind of screwed being the Jags OC last year and out of coaching this year. But considering his NFL OC/HC experience has been in traditional dumpster fires like the Bengals, Snyder era Washington and Jags the results are impressive imo.

Imagine if he spent his coaching career on the Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Packers or other traditional well-run organizations.

I completely forgot about Jay Gruden as an OC candidate. I think he would be a fine OC replacement for Tim Kelly. Got kind of screwed being the Jags OC last year and out of coaching this year. But considering his NFL OC/HC experience has been in traditional dumpster fires like the Bengals, Snyder era Washington and Jags the results are impressive imo.

Imagine if he spent his coaching career on the Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Packers or other traditional well-run organizations.

I’ll be more upset than I usually am if the Jags hire O’Brien & he brings in a real OC. That was my biggest complaint with him as a HC.

I know that’s not at all what that article is about but that’s what I thought reading the Headline

rawImage.jpg

Deebo is a beast!

A couple more Belichick flunkies get fired this week. Joe Judge after 2 years with the Giants. Brian Flores after 3 years with the Dolphins.

Last edited:
Beat me to it. Lol I think getting rid of GM and head coach was a good move for the Giants. I hope in some way it's benefits Houston.

Depending on who they hire could determine if Watson or Tunsil wind up on their radar. Giants are either in full rebuild mode or a quick patch build. In either case…..Tunsil could be a good piece since the Giants have to rebuild their OL taking the next step. Getting Neal and Tunsil could make a big difference.

NFL & NBC’s ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ends Season Up From 2020 & Makes Some TV History In The Process

Just more than a month before the Super Bowl kicks off in the Southland, the NFL and NBC are already doing an end zone victory dance.

Capped by the strong ratings of the Las Vegas Raiders’ wafer-thin 35-32 win over the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday, Sunday Night Football has again topped primetime for its latest run.

While not much of a surprise on the surface for the powerhouse flagship NFL show, which has been No. 1 for what seems like ages through ups and fumbles. However, with a blockbuster boost from 27.2 million who tuned in for Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ 19-17 squeaker over the New England Patriots on October 3, this year pretty much seals the deal for SNF as the most-watched show in consecutive years in what is essentially the history of television.

Full article

Depending on who they hire could determine if Watson or Tunsil wind up on their radar. Giants are either in full rebuild mode or a quick patch build. In either case…..Tunsil could be a good piece since the Giants have to rebuild their OL taking the next step. Getting Neal and Tunsil could make a big difference.
Yes I put together a package for Watson and Tunsil to the Giants but felt I could get a better deal separating the two players. NYG and Jets could play part in our rebuild as they rebuild. We could see major changes this offseason in several NFL teams.

It's a two edged sword. WAS wasn't willing to give him a long term contract but kept tagging him because they didn't have anyone better. He had no choice for several years but to play for WAS and get paid top 5 money. Great deal if you can stay healthy, and he did. Then MIN paid him. I don't see him doing anything wrong.
And to think his situation coming into the league in the same draft as 1.2 he has had to work for his contracts not handed on a plate at any point.

I wonder how large Dak’s fine will be for such a dumb comment?

A reporter clarified to Prescott that the fans appeared to be upset at officials and were trying to hit the officiating crew as they ran off the field. Prescott changed his tune.

“Credit to them then. Yeah, credit to them. Credit. Credit to them,” Prescott said.

The last question of Prescott’s news conference was about whether he was serious in his applause of fans for throwing things at officials. It presented Prescott with an out. He instead doubled down.

“Yeah, I mean, yeah, if they weren’t at us, and if the fans felt the same way as us, and that’s what they were doing it for, yeah,” Prescott said. “I’m guessing that’s why the refs took off and got out of there so fast. Yeah, I think everybody is upset with the way that this thing played out. As I said, I’m sure a fan would feel the same way that we do.”

A reporter clarified to Prescott that the fans appeared to be upset at officials and were trying to hit the officiating crew as they ran off the field. Prescott changed his tune.

“Credit to them then. Yeah, credit to them. Credit. Credit to them,” Prescott said.

The last question of Prescott’s news conference was about whether he was serious in his applause of fans for throwing things at officials. It presented Prescott with an out. He instead doubled down.

“Yeah, I mean, yeah, if they weren’t at us, and if the fans felt the same way as us, and that’s what they were doing it for, yeah,” Prescott said. “I’m guessing that’s why the refs took off and got out of there so fast. Yeah, I think everybody is upset with the way that this thing played out. As I said, I’m sure a fan would feel the same way that we do.”
He needs to relax. His brilliant coaching staff wasted over a minute off the clock when they did stupid whatever they did after the successful fake punt.

He needs to relax. His brilliant coaching staff wasted over a minute off the clock when they did stupid whatever they did after the successful fake punt.

Also not the refs fault that the 49ers defense was suffocating the Cowboys offense the majority of the game. It took Fred Warner and Nick Bosa getting injured along with a Jimmy G turnover for a short field for the Cowboys offense to show any life.

I would think the Mannings combined would have more worth than Elway. I wonder how much involvement does a minority owner have? Here was the best comment from that article:

According to the "internet", Peyton is worth $250MM and Eli $150MM. Cooper is the poor brother at just around 13. That's not enough for a majority stake. They'd need to borrow a ton of money and then bring in minority owners.

Truly an idiot

Also not the refs fault that the 49ers defense was suffocating the Cowboys offense the majority of the game. It took Fred Warner and Nick Bosa getting injured along with a Jimmy G turnover for a short field for the Cowboys offense to show any life.

Yep, the did the clock run out overshadowed Dak playing really poorly on the big stage. Hey Jerrah, how you liking how you spent that 40 mil per yr on Dak? LMAO

Back