Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

NFL Random Thought of the Day

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
The NFL competition committee is reviewing whether PI replay will be allowed this season. It was only a 1 year "experiment" with renewal to be determined after thorough review of its effectiveness.

Speedy

Yeller Dweller
The NFL competition committee is reviewing whether PI replay will be allowed this season. It was only a 1 year "experiment" with renewal to be determined after thorough review of its effectiveness.
101 PI reviews took place this season. 24 were overturned (24%). It was really bad early on where just 5 challenges were overturned in the 1st 53 challenges (9%). That means of the last 48 challenges, 19 were overturned (39%).

austins23

Hall of Fame
101 PI reviews took place this season. 24 were overturned (24%). It was really bad early on where just 5 challenges were overturned in the 1st 53 challenges (9%). That means of the last 48 challenges, 19 were overturned (39%).
I hope it goes by the wayside. What needs to be done is to get rid of the spot foul on PI. Make it a 15 yd penalty from LOS. The spot foul is stupid, imo.

Reactions: JB

steelbtexan

Hall of Fame
I hope it goes by the wayside. What needs to be done is to get rid of the spot foul on PI. Make it a 15 yd penalty from LOS. The spot foul is stupid, imo.
Disagree why should there only be a 15 yd penalty when you are throwing a bomb into the EZ from say the 50 yd line. If I was a cb and got beat I would tackle the we every time. The 15 yd penalty gives too much advantage to the defense.

austins23

Hall of Fame
Disagree why should there only be a 15 yd penalty when you are throwing a bomb into the EZ from say the 50 yd line. If I was a cb and got beat I would tackle the we every time. The 15 yd penalty gives too much advantage to the defense.
And all the advantages are geared toward the offense now. Even it up a little

Reactions: JB