Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

New England Patriots @ Houston Texans. 12/1. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

What aggrivates me the most is how they give up a score when
they ABSOLUTELY CANNOT afford to.

I have no doubt that if we have a lead inside the last two minutes
of play there will be a game changing pass intereference call on
one of our corners.

Like I said earlier. They do just enough to lose by one score --
no matter the difference in level of competition

Wow. We have just such a WONDERFUL defense.

seriously, quit blitzing and going 1-on-1, it isn't working -- hasn't all season..

TJ

Brady can isolate a rb or te on a lb in man coverage on almost any play... Little has changed from their two meetings last year. This is what ed reed was speaking about. Too bad he wasn't able to play at a level that commanded some respect... I really thought the ed reed was a signal that wade was committed to more zone and disguise. Turns out that Wade didn't want ed reed at all and had no intention of solving this riddle. Baffling!

I feel bad for McCain. He has some solid cover skills but teams are able to isolate him in man situations and no safety help anytime they go to a three wide receiver threat. Pass and catch- simply isolate on the physically limited McCain and give the WR an option route. Unstoppable if the receiver and QB are in sync.

Myers is able to get to the second level without wilfolk... Running game gets stifled when Myers is facing the big nasty NTs

seriously pay close attention to how well Case handles Patriot pressure, different pre-snap looks & coverage packages. could be Ben Tate swan song as a Texan & his chance to market his soon to be free agent skills. I really want to see Derek Newton play a clean game, must establish OL integrity. Normally Manning would match up w/Rob Gronkowski now it will be by committee. not a good idea to isolate single up with Keo but certain Brady will be looking to do so early & often. Gut check time. After getting blown out twice last season can Texans at least be competitive? :swatter:

Ben Tate is making a statement.

I don't know what to think about wade. I mean, I think his defense sucks...but his players might suck even worse.

Back