Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

New England Patriots @ Houston Texans. 12/1. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Phew! We almost won that game. McNair would have probably retained Kubiak and extended his contract for another decade.

Yea cuz losing by one score is better than losing by two or more right? You people are hilarious.

Actually it is huge. That is 9 games decided by 1 score. Teams like that are set to make a quick recovery the next year not teams getting blown out.

If we do get lucky, and draft the next Manning (which I am not
convinced even exists in this draft) then Keenum is at least a
cheap quality backup..

Without a doubt. And we may still draft a new QB next year, who knows? In the meantime he's better than Schaub or Yates. He does have that going for him.

Actually it is huge. That is 9 games decided by 1 score. Teams like that are set to make a quick recovery the next year not teams getting blown out.

Lmao.

Ok, now you know you are on the fringe side of the Schaub lunacy when Cak steps in and makes that statement.

I find it hilarious that people are still clamoring for that GREAT QB in the next draft.

The wonder never ceases, I guess.

If you can guarantee me of a guy that can play better than Keenum, I'll take him in a heartbeat.

2013 AFC SOUTH DIVISON CHAMPS DA COLTS

WHATs that now like 12 divison wins in 14 years !!!!!!!!!!!! I guess we know who the divison bwass is

I find it hilarious that people are still clamoring for that GREAT QB in the next draft.

If you can guarantee me of a guy that can play better than Keenum, I'll take him in a heartbeat.

Man we suck so bad I think in this offseason we need 2 NEW QB's ..........

Why are you so offended that some of us are worried Kubiak may stay? It really bothers you that we don't 100 percent trust McNair to do the right thing. Why is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say if we somehow got to 7-9 then thre could be a case for ol Kubes

But hey Kubes is making this decision easy for bob if we lose out the dicison will be pretty easy LOL

"The patriots played the whole game without a penalty!"

Nope. THey commited penalties. THey just weren;t called

The DB was ALL OVER Hopkins on one pass that everybody saw, including pulling his head back by the helmet after the pass was already incomplete. What, the refs don't look at the receiver when the ball comes his way??? I bet they should've been called for a dozen holding calls on offense, but nope; it's the Patriots. I know teams get away with it, but that was atrocious.

Apparently, you can't even have the QB fall into you without getting a penalty for roughing the passer...

A team goes an entire game without a penalty? Bullschziete!!!

On the other hand, I will not defend Kubiak. :shades:

Go back and look at the score the last two times Schaub played
NE.

And Schaub had Foster, Daniels, and a better o-line.

More excuses.

True, and the rest of the stats aside from scoring show this is not a 2-10 team. A loss is a loss in my eyes, and it makes little difference if it is one score or more, just like a win is a win, one score or more.

I'm sorry you don't understand sarcasm.

Yeah sorry, it's all this icky gooey sticky Keenum love that has me all turned around. Never heard so many excuses in my life. That shows you how desperate the Schaub haters are to be right about Keenum, but so far, well, you know.

If you're talking about Teddy, then you sir are the one who is hilarious to shrug him off. He doesn't look like a "great" now, but he has very nice accuracy and footwork to work off of. Great pocket presence as well. I'll take that any day over trying to find a later round QB.

Actually I thought I head the guy say the Colts will still need to win one more game to secure the division title.

Do you really think Keenum is a special player, who can QB this team for the next 10 years? Really?

Or maybe just go through another 2-14 season next year with Keenum because that draft has better prospects? Really?

Good hard fought game. Defense couldn't get the stops and offense didn't do enough.

Just more evidence piling up as to why the staff and GM need to go. But I enjoyed the game.

If an O puts up 31 pts, the loss goes squarely on the D in my book.

Go back and look at the score the last two times Schaub played
NE.

They scored 28 pts last time including 2 TD passes.

If you're talking about Teddy, then you sir are the one who is hilarious to shrug him off. He doesn't look like a "great" now, but he has very nice accuracy and footwork to work off of. Great pocket presence as well. I'll take that any day over trying to find a later round QB.

Is that a guarantee?

YES GO JAGS THE are doing the exact opposite instead of tanking for #1 there winning GAMES !!!!

Do you really think Keenum is a special player, who can QB this team for the next 10 years? Really?

Or maybe just go through another 2-14 season next year with Keenum because that draft has better prospects? Really?

Just name me a QB; that's all I need to know.

He didn't make a guarantee. He didn't say Bridgewater would turn the franchise around - he said Bridgewater has the tools and the mind for it.

The only thing I see from Teddy are the tools; the toolbox is not very well organized.

But I guess if ten people put out ten names, one would stick, LOL.

I'd take my chances with an ILB ,NT, and RT early in the draft
(not necessary in that order)
And roll with Case for now

If an O puts up 31 pts, the loss goes squarely on the D in my book.

They scored 28 pts last time including 2 TD passes.

And I appreciate that consistency.

I'm going to be consistent as well. D gave us a stop and the offense did nothing with it. At home, kind of had some momentum...laid an egg.

Also, I think when and how you score points matters. As well as, are you making it easier for the other offense to score points.

I'm just saying offense didn't do enough, but considering the circumstances as a whole I definitely put more of this loss on the D.

The only thing I see from Teddy are the tools; the toolbox is not very well organized.

But I guess if ten people put out ten names, one would stick, LOL.

Well, it doesn't matter how many names are put out. If even one is better than Keenum, you take it. QB, LB, Nickel corner and OL are four critical positions that are keeping us out of contention. With those fixed I see us back contending for the AFC South.

Well, it doesn't matter how many names are put out. If even one is better than Keenum, you take it. QB, LB, Nickel corner and OL are four critical positions that are keeping us out of contention. With those fixed I see us back contending for the AFC South.

Texans still should draft a QB, since Schaub is done here (I think).

a9eduqy5.jpg

We are wanting a player added... Nobody suggests keenum should be cut or traded. Go get a QB early- round one or two and have him develop and compete. It is an important position, after all. Let's take advantage of the new rookie salary structure and keenums minuscule contract. For the next two years, bridgewater and keenum's s salary combined would add up to less than half of schaub's. Then, when keenum's contract is due, we have a good problem to solve... Or, the situation has already resolved itself. Why not?

But if you know what you're doing, you don't necessarily need to take an offensive lineman early in the first round.

Well-managed teams (like the Patriots) can find them lower in the draft and develop them.

how many qb's can play for their team for 10 years? lol really?

Anything other than offensive line is stupid. Stupid stupid stupid.

the thing is it does not make sense to have 2 book end tackles that just sets up for future CAP HELL

and I don't think we will use a top 5 pick on a Guard which we need more then a tackle

so yeah

Back