Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

New England Patriots @ Houston Texans. 12/1. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Wait, so tell me again it was only Matt Schaub that threw it behind the posts on third down?

And I like Keenum over Schaub.

Wait, so tell me again it was only Matt Schaub that threw it behind the posts on third down?

3rd and 15 at the 37 yard line. I think checking down to Graham to get in better FG position was the smart play.

As I voiced pregame.........I wasn't concerned about Tate's ribs causing him anymore problems......I was worried about his Turf Toe (something that was left off of the Injury Report, but I guarantee you he was still dealing with)........I suspect he has re-aggravated it, causing his limping off the field.

Bullock being "somewhat erratic" is like being "kinda pregnant"

10 seconds into the game he said if he were returning kickoffs he would always run it out of the endzone. Yeah, he's watched a lot of Texans football I can see....lol

Playing for FG position. Pretty sure Kubiak knew the Pats would play off and ran a play to get Graham open underneath and get in FG range.

I really do hate how conservative we are in those situations. 3rd & 15 and guaranteed Brady is throwing for the sticks.

3rd and 15 at the 37 yard line. I think checking down to Graham to get in better FG position was the smart play.

I don't disagree, but some people here would be crucifying Schaub for that same play.

edit: and once again, I don't want Schaub starting.

10 seconds into the game he said if he were returning kickoffs he would always run it out of the endzone. Yeah, he's watched a lot of Texans football I can see....lol

Bullock said if HE was returning kickoffs?!?!?! Good lawd that'd be a sight to see.

Going back to the draft when we drafted Earl Mitchell. I'd rather have Jimmy Graham in that third round.

I'd rather have a lot of other guys than some that we've drafted, but hindsight is always 20/20. Nobody could have predicted that Graham would go from being a basketball bench player to the best TE in the NFL.

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

I don't disagree, but some people here would be crucifying Schaub for that same play.

edit: and once again, I don't want Schaub starting.

That's really the only time I like checking down, and it doesn't matter the QB...

I love how we continue to boost Tate's stock when we could be seeing what we have in players that will actually be here next season.

Back