Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

New England Patriots @ Houston Texans. 12/1. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

LOL 47 people in the thread, I think that may be one of the lowest ever. Welcome to exclusivity, everyone!
:shades:

I wonder if Talib will try to fight with Andre the way he tried to punk Steve smith of the panthers. I'm kinda hopin for another finnegan type incident.

Case looks much more comfortable so far today. He's being patient and not panicking like he has the past few games.

Let's keep things in perspective though. The Pats are starting 5 rookies on defense today because they are decimated by injuries.

I am a sucker, but I still like when the Texans play well, tanking be damned.

If the Texans tanked any games and it was proven they did I would seriously re-examine my fandom of the team. That's about the only thing they could do to cause me to think in such a way.

Well, maybe also if they let Bud Selig extort them into an inferior league that would also give me pause....lol.

As for the game, I won't relax until it's 28-0 Texans with under 2 minutes left in the game. Anything less than that the Texans are capable of screwing up.

Good **** texans. Gotta take advantage if the pats not being up for this game early. They'll wake up.

Hernandez did the exact same thing Graham did to Glover Quin during last years playoff game and of course nothing was called then

Back