Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Moulds Trade Official

Let's see how the offense is looking

.........................Davis...........Bush
...................................Carr
....Johnson........ .OFFENSIVE LINE...Putzier..............Moulds

:yahoo:

Nice job Texans!! Now I can relax a bit... didnt want to get a case of the blue balls on this one.

The draft becomes that much easier for us now.

We need one or two more OL and a CB.

I like the idea of CB at 33 and OL with 65 and 66. Then I think we're set, even though I think it'd be a good idea to bring in a veteran safety(cough...cough...Lance Shulters)

TexanFan881 said:
I like the idea of CB at 33 and OL with 65 and 66. Then I think we're set, even though I think it'd be a good idea to bring in a veteran safety(cough...cough...Lance Shulters)

I don't know. If Eric Winston falls to us in the 2nd round.... we gotta take him.

Tailgate said:
I don't know. If Eric Winston falls to us in the 2nd round.... we gotta take him.

After a great pro day I don't see that happening but if somehow he did I am really high on him and would want to take him.

TexanFan881 said:
After a great pro day I don't see that happening but if somehow he did I am really high on him and would want to take him.

Probably not. But still see quite a few mock drafts having us take him with the first pick in the 2nd. That happening is what I call the cherry on top of an almost as good of an offseason as you could possibly script. Better days are a comin...

Charlie Palillo replied to my email about the trade:

5th rounder.

He also added (Off Topic):

All accounts are Bush was great.

CP

02.jpg

Reactions: RB5
Frak The Jags said:
Charlie Palillo replied to my email about the trade:

this is a bit off subject but has anyone received an email reply EVER from 610 since CP left? I never have .... CP ALWAYS replies ....

clandestin said:
sportsradio 610 just said it's a 5th!!! Hope they are right!

Awesome. Rounds 2 & 3 can be used solely on the Oline and secondary. That 4th rounder also falls in the top 100. Good times.

chuckm said:
this is a bit off subject but has anyone received an email reply EVER from 610 since CP left? I never have .... CP ALWAYS replies ....

I have had only one reply from Vand. but it was because i questioned something he said and he was trying to correct himself.

WOW!:hyper:

We'll have so many weapons on offense, especially with Bush. Now we just gotta keep DC upright. :drool:

Great to see the deal finalized, and if it truly is a 5th rounder we sent in exchange then all the better. Can't wait to see what we do in the draft.

they are dreaming that we are going to swap 2nd rounders too over there...poor bills. Anybody wanna pop in on the eagles thread?

swtbound07 said:
they are dreaming that we are going to swap 2nd rounders too over there...poor bills. Anybody wanna pop in on the eagles thread?

I peeked in a while ago ..... they've been resigned to this for a while ... not really news to them ....

swtbound07 said:
Poor Texans.

They're gonna have all that talent on offense and no one to protect the QB. That's a shame.
nonono.gif

I'm sure he'll have a great time there. Much better situation than Buffalo.
ph34r.gif

So much for his ear perking up everytime the eagles are mentioned. It seemed like he had a very best friend on both teams Mcnabb on ours and Andre Carter on the Texans. Good JOB Andy waste our money on something better.
-because we have andre carter, im assuming the poster meant a.j.

Man, that's TWO home-town discounts we've been burned by!

If only Bentley wasn't from Cleveland, and Moulds from Texas....
these guys don't know what their talking about. texas?
It's alright wer got gaffney from them

He was
censored.gif
with our heads anyway, he was a great topic on here for awhile though
whistling.gif

the red and bold statements were mine.

swtbound07 said:

poor bills?

Are you serious...?

We mopped the floor with you last year, we'll mop the floor with you this year....

As far as the trade....whatever we got, we got..... better than cutting him, which was the plan...

You paid a draft pick for the righ to negoiate with a pending FA before he hit the market.

WillisXPress said:
poor bills?

Are you serious...?

We mopped the floor with you last year, we'll mop the floor with you this year....

As far as the trade....whatever we got, we got..... better than cutting him, which was the plan...

You paid a draft pick for the righ to negoiate with a pending FA before he hit the market.

What have you done to improve your team this offseason? At least we know who are QB is going to be... well maybe.

WillisXPress said:
poor bills?

Are you serious...?

Yep, I guess we are scheduled to play each other this year. That might be a real humm dinger of a game...................

I was just reading a bit on the Bills board from the provided link a couple of replies up. Somebody on there has the same username as me...and is talking lots of smack. They are going to think it is me..LOL, oh well. They do seem pretty steamed.

Ibar_Harry said:
Yep, I guess we are scheduled to play each other this year. That might be a real humm dinger of a game...................

and I can't wait either!! Is it Sept yet????:redtowel:

WillisXPress said:

Nobody in Houston has cared about that game since about December 1st or so. The season wasn't even over when we stopped caring about those early games. It's all about next year because we won't be the same team.

HJam72 said:
Nobody in Houston has cared about that game since about December 1st or so. The season wasn't even over when we stopped caring about those early games. It's all about next year because we won't be the same team.

Right... thats fine....

thing is, i heard this all last year too... i mean, the Bills suck and they owned you....

So I guess you're just gonna have to prove it, cause you aren't given the #1 pick in the draft, you earn it.

WillisXPress said:
Right... thats fine....

thing is, i heard this all last year too... i mean, the Bills suck and they owned you....

So I guess you're just gonna have to prove it, cause you aren't given the #1 pick in the draft, you earn it.

we were 2-14. We got owned by a lot of people.

WillisXPress said:
poor bills?

We mopped the floor with you last year

If you're trying to make someone mad with that statement, keep trying .... we're pretty much cried out over last year ....

WillisXPress said:
we'll mop the floor with you this year....

Should be in Reliant this year ..... we'll see .... :)

WillisXPress said:
Right... thats fine....

Try to ruin this party with your own pity party I don't think so. :ok: Good luck with Holcomb too. I remember he used to tear it up over at MTSU. You got a good ol' boy slinging it for you so what's the fuss?

WillisXPress said:
poor bills?

Are you serious...?

You paid a draft pick for the righ to negoiate with a pending FA before he hit the market.[/QUOT
Mopping the floor with us helped us fire Capers, bring in Kubiak, and best of all get Bush.Then you gave us Moulds. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH. We will mop the floor with you this year. Maybe we can help you like you helped us.:ok:

chuckm said:
If you're trying to make someone mad with that statement, keep trying .... we're pretty much cried out over last year ....

Im coming out of Lurkland to agree here. All this gets from me at this point is a shrug.

By the way....hi everyone!

:D

<goes back into hiding>

Back