Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Jets vs Bengals

Sounds like they're definately playing to win. Coach of Bengals said that they're not mature enough to be able to turn it off and on again, so they are playing to win tonight. That makes me happy. :thisbig:

Can't wait for this game to start and see what Bengals team is on the field. The team that plays to win? Or the team that takes the "easy" way out?

Just watching the telecast. On Closed captioning the question was about Mark Sanchez. The CC reported it as "what does SHE need to do to be successful!"

elvis-071.gif

Thank you, thank you very much.

I really think that Cinci will play hard and will beat the jets.

I think that they are NOT afraid of the Texans and feel like we will fall apart and crumble under pressure--advantage Bengals (in their mind).

They have short memories and or think it was a fluke that we beat them.

Reality is that we will beat the bengals if we get in

Another thing to think about for the Bengals is the weather. The Jets are a running team. A much better way to win the game in cold Cincy during playoff time.

Brad Smith offensive face mask not called on his long run if this is going to be an indication of the referring it's going to be a long night

Well that is not the way I fantasized about the start of this game.......

Bengals better get their heads right. It's gonna be a long frustrating night for me. I need a valium or possibly a horse tranquilizer.

I think this drive by Cincy will show how they are going to play the game. I'm more than a little worried about how that first series started. Hopefully that run was just a fluke and that's not a sign of things to come.

I have a feeling with cold hard balls we will be seeing some fumbles tonight hopefully bouncing the Kitty's way

That's it D, make him scramble. That's gotta be the goal, make Sanchez beat you.

The Jets run game is wicked good.

Back