Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Jets vs Bengals

Of course they would, but would they rather play the Colts or Chargers the following week? My guess is they would rather go against the Chargers first leaving the Pats and Indy to beat up on each other in the Divisional round.

Playing the colts or the chargers is like playing 1 and 1a

Of course they would, but would they rather play the Colts or Chargers the following week? My guess is they would rather go against the Chargers first leaving the Pats and Indy to beat up on each other in the Divisional round.

Especially considering they took the Chargers down to the wire the week before. Then, they could see the Patriots beating the Colts and having the Pats at home for the AFC Championship Game.

LOL we're all pulling for ya buddy.

I think that there is a good chance that the Bengals sit their starters AND win the game tonight.

WHO DEY!

Well, I figure he's done enough "pulling" for himself over the last 2 years, about time someone else "pulling" for him now.

LOL....go Cincy, don't crap on my heart! :evil:

General consensus is the Texans are the more dangerous team, does Cincy play to win this game or does the Jets tendancy to choke rule supreme?

That was a TOUGH decision though. Took a lot of....heart?

Shoot, he's a better fan than me. I bleed battle red, liberty white, and steel blue, but that's one vow that I would never take. I'd do something dumb like not wash my Texans jersey or something lame like that. Just couldn't swear of the "bugger" like that, not for a team that's as inconsistent as ours.

Chad Johnson is talking a lot of ish towards Revis... I like this. Light them up, somebody try to win for the Bengals! He said if he gets stopped by Revis he will change his name back...

I'm expecting about 7 picks from Sanchez tonight...... the Bengals will be looking to lose, but apart from taking kneel downs every snap, I can't seem them pulling the loss off.

its not johnson its ocho cinco. After he scores tonight he is starting a chant he is getting on the shoulders of one of his ol and yelling O-C-H-O OCHO OCHO OCHO

Chad better not be fakin'.... Like oh, I was gonna play, but they really are tryin to rest me BS so I'll fake an injury and not play...:foottap:

Hahaha...

Ochocinco might be hurt! Wtf!

I think the Bengals are tanking the game on purpose. Now Ochocinco "slips" during pregame warmups and probably won't play. I think the Bengals team are feeling the same as their fans. They don't want to face the Texans next week.

What if Chad realized how dumb the Ochocinco thing is, so he knows Revis will win the battle because he will not play...

Good. Need the Bengals to open a can of whoop-ass here.

Oh, and a Texan salute and THANK YOU to the Kansas City Chiefs for even keeping this a possibility. Wouldn't you know that when I actually root for the Raiders (I'm 44 and can count the number of times I've done that on one hand), they fail.

Speaking of epic fail, what was up with Denver? Has a team ever started 6-0 and missed the playoffs? 6-0 to start and then 2-8 the rest of the way? Bizarre.

You know Chad playing kinda tells me that the Bengals want to win this game. If that minor injury was legit any ways.

Back