Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jets vs Bengals

Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals Bengals

GO BENGALS
:goodluck:

Well, the good news is that it is frigid and extremely windy here in NYC tonight. Temps are in the low 20's and wind chill is about five degrees.

Now, for most of the Jets and Cincy - not a big deal. However, Sanchez is really having a difficult time acclimating to this weather. I saw him play against the Falcons a couple of weeks ago when it was in the 30's and you could tell he never got comfortable.

Go Bengals!

Bengals inactives: RB Benson, FB Vakapuna, S Crocker, C Luigs, TE Foschi, DE Geathers, DT Peko

NY Jets: QB Erik Ainge (3rd QB), QB Kevin O'Connell, CB Donald Strickland, RB Chauncey Washington, LB Kenwin Cummings, G Matt Slauson, LB Marques Murrell

Lets just hope all the colts starters get terrible food poisoning while watching this game together, and can't play their first playoff game.

Oh the irony!

This is the most excited I have been as a Texan fan. We really need a playoff game this year just so the players get a taste of it.

This is the most I have been fired up in years!

Even more so than last years Rockets Game 7 against LA.

About to get my 4 yeard old fed and bathed so "we" can watch this game....lol

GO CINCY!! Don't rollover!!!!

Still pissed that Indy rolled over on the Jets 2 weeks ago. We would be in right now!

Another reason why I hope Indy loses in their 1st game.

:texflag:

Of all the the heartbreaking roller coasters we've Texans fans have been forced to endure, it would be just typical of us to still be in the playoffs until the very last game of the season from which we are promptly kicked out.

Ain't easy being a Texans fan...

Our best chance was the Raiders. That went down the drain when Russell played the 2nd half. No way the Bengals try to beat the Jets. They don't want to play the Texans. They know they can beat the Jets in the playoffs.

Of all the the heartbreaking roller coasters we've Texans fans have been forced to endure, it would be just typical of us to still be in the playoffs until the very last game of the season from which we are promptly kicked out.

Ain't easy being a Texans fan...

Keep that negative crap out of this thread!:foottap: Go bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs here we come baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww Whhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!!!!

Time for another beer!

I just hope Im sober enough at the end of the night to enjoy/remember us getting into the playoffs. :specnatz:Or drunk enough not to remember us missing it by the Jets winning. :choke:

AH TO BE A TEXANS FAN!!!!

Keep that negative crap out of this thread!:foottap: Go bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playoffs here we come baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwww Whhhhhhoooooooooooo!!!!!!

Time for another beer!

I just hope Im sober enough at the end of the night to enjoy/remember us getting into the playoffs. :specnatz:Or drunk enough not to remember us missing it by the Jets winning. :choke:

AH TO BE A TEXANS FAN!!!!

yep. Heading to the fridge for another beer.

With everyone sporting Bengals avatars, its getting tricky to see who is saying what..... do you mean I actually have to read the posters name?!?!?

So do I have this right?

The Bengals win they play us. They lose they play Baltimore.

Anyone else worried about season records having an influence because the Bengals beat Baltimore twice and lost to us this year?

I still think they may want the 3 seed.

So do I have this right?

The Bengals win they play us. They lose they play Baltimore.

Anyone else worried about season records having an influence because the Bengals beat Baltimore twice and lost to us this year?

I still think they may want the 3 seed.

Bengals win they play us at home. They lose they play the Jets at home. Ravens are playing at Patriots regardless...

Our best chance was the Raiders. That went down the drain when Russell played the 2nd half. No way the Bengals try to beat the Jets. They don't want to play the Texans. They know they can beat the Jets in the playoffs.
This is my fear. They are talking about wanting to secure another round of potential home field by getting the #3 seed, but I'm not sure the "reward" of being the #3 seed instead of the #4 seed justifies the risk of injury to their starters (especially after seeing what happened to Wes Welker today).

Plus, the Texans wiped the Bengals out earlier this year and seem to match up well to Cincy, and I suspect the Bengals know it. I expect the Bengals to at least nominally try to win the game, but I don't see them pulling out all the stops to do it.

But just in case they decide to show up..... GOOOOOOOOOO BENGALS! Hope to see you next week!

If the Bengals lose they play the Jets at home? I thought they would play the Ravens because they drop to the 4th seed.

Ravens are automatically at New England and the Bengals will either host us or Jets next weekend. A Cincy win makes them third seed and they would get the lowest seed...us. A Cincy loss makes New England the third seed and the Ravens would then sit as the lowest seed.

btw whatever happens they just showed the playoff picture on tv and it looked pretty cool seeing the texans in the 6 spot after being in 12th two weeks ago

Benson out...

No surprise, but hopefully Larry Johnson has a big game. Starting to doubt that Cincy wants to play us. I think they lose tonight, unfortunately. :(

i heard that an inside source with the bengals siad they would rather face the jets then the texans

Of course they would, but would they rather play the Colts or Chargers the following week? My guess is they would rather go against the Chargers first leaving the Pats and Indy to beat up on each other in the Divisional round.

Back