Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Thread**

I think the pink slip may be in Bullocks locker by time he gets back inside.

Sickening loss, and realistically the final playoff hope is done.

We have our own idiot kicker...

Well, tonights game was entertaining, that's a change for the better.

We really had a higher chance of completing a TD pass there with the Colts in full prevent defense than Fat Randy had of making that kick.

Texans deserved this loss. Kicker issue has been literally standing on their chest since week one and they haven't done anything about it. There are guys on the street without jobs right now who could kick circles around Bullock but no, we don't call anyone. We just keep trotting this far aggie piece of **** out there and watching him spray kicks all over the damned endzone.

9 points we left out there today because Randy Bullock can't kick worth a damn

And the Texans should tank it for the rest of the season. This was pathetic. We can't even rally around the HC going down at half time. Every other team manages to kick our ass if their towel boy has herpes. WTF????

I put this loss squarely on Kubiak for not activating any other RB's. Tate gave it his all, but he needed help.

As Furious as I am for how this season has went, I have to look at things on the bright side

Case Keenum is our QB of the Future
Were gonna have vary high draft picks in every round to rebuild
Were gonna get another kicker
Cushing, and Manning will be back..
Hopefully we cut Ed Reed and use that money else where

smh, that all I got.. people need to be fired

And the Texans should tank it for the rest of the season. This was pathetic. We can't even rally around the HC going down at half time. Every other team manages to kick our ass if their towel boy has herpes. WTF????

Why couldn't we get the "we feel sorry for you" 2012 Colts treatment.

Kubiak knew the Goodell hates Houston and decided to leave the game early.

Back