Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Thread**

Bullock_Randy.jpg

Bullock_Randy.jpg

Bullock_Randy.jpg

Bullock_Randy.jpg

Bullock_Randy.jpg

Bullock_Randy.jpg

As Furious as I am for how this season has went, I have to look at things on the bright side

Case Keenum is our QB of the Future
Were gonna have vary high draft picks in every round to rebuild
Were gonna get another kicker
Cushing, and Manning will be back..
Hopefully we cut Ed Reed and use that money else where

smh, that all I got.. people need to be fired
Unfortunately, we won't be able to get Quin back. Much better than Reed, regardless of the 1st name.

Does anyone have Ian howfields cell?

I think reliant needs to paint the goal posts to look like hot dogs and the football is made of SPAM and If he makes the kick he can eat the football.

Kubiak may not have had a heart attack, but there's a good chance he will when he finds out what a colossal **** up his team just made.

he should have lost his job week 2. i rememebr people saying "no dont cut him i dont want to turn into a probowl kicker with another team." his career is over, no one picking this chump up..

Christ, why are people ******ing about the refs? Calls went both ways, blame it on a sh1tty kicker, not refs.

Come on man. Wasn't even close to the worst game I've seen but we got one close call our way, the Martin call. The AJ reception call was complete horse****. It's all about timing, and they killed us.

I still can't believe the Reed penalty, the "late hit" on Luck, and the ****ing incomplete pass. Like it or not, those ****ing calls matter. Refereeing MATTERS.

Is this a joke? Because I don't get it.
No it isn't. Kubiak decided to rely on two injured RB's to last the game and let Martin keep returning kicks. I would ask you if you're a joke for questioning my post. Obviously you don't follow the Texans very closely.

We are officially done now. It is not a good feeling. We have done a lot of really stupid stuff managing this team so I guess it was bound to happen. Maybe we will get a new beginning. We have several good players and Case might be the guy. We will know in a few games. At least that Schaub guy is gone.

Kubiak may not have had a heart attack, but there's a good chance he will when he finds out what a colossal **** up his team just made.

You are right there. Don't want to be the person breaking the news to him.

"Hey coach, sorry you are hospitalised and eveything, but your players laid a goose egg in the second half, and your realistic chance of keeping your job has probably gone."

....and for going for it on 4th down early, taking three points off the board (in theory, that is). Dude makes no sense.....ever.

F Johnny Football, the ugly mf'er.....lol :D

True dat!!!!!!Johnny Autograph just crapped on your face and you didn't even notice......

No it isn't. Kubiak decided to rely on two injured RB's to last the game and let Martin keep returning kicks. I would ask you if you're a joke for questioning my post. Obviously you don't follow the Texans very closely.

Dennis Johnson was running the ball along with Tate.

awwww man one step closer to a top 5 pick !!!!!!!!! :P

o well looks like our QB situation is lookin better case looked like a beast so early in his career

How Randy won the Lou Groza Award in college is beyond me but apart from that dumb penalties and pathetic Special Teams play cost this Team a chance at the postseason.

he had 3 running backs active. wtf are you talking about..

Dennis Johnson only had 8 carries. If Tate couldn't handle the workload, give DJ more carries than just 8!

BTW, you do know that Martin is 8th in the league in kickoff return average.

man u might wanna watch bullock on a suicide watch I bet he feels like crap not only did the coach who drafted him went down but also hes the only reason he is here but he missed like 3 FG's

Kubiak should have called plays from the hospital. just kidding hope its nothing serious.

That's twice now where Arian gets hurt the first series, goes to the locker room, and then shows up in sweats.

Is he letting his buddy Tate get carries to get a good contract? Or is it the stock deal he recently got?

It's just very strange. Dude takes himself completely out of the game twice without even trying at all get back in.

Hope the Texans just sit him out if he's gonna keep wasting a roster spot.

he had 3 running backs active. wtf are you talking about..

He saying they should have had 4 active since Foster was a game time decision and Tate with cracked ribs...

Problem is I didn't see the RBs giving up 60 yard TDs nor did I see the RBs miss 3 very makeble FGs...

Not having anothe active RB didn't lose this game. Poor execution on the secondary and the kicker, did...

He had Dennis Johnson active. I thought he should have used him more in the 1st half to give a rest to Tate, though.

That's twice now where Arian gets hurt the first series, goes to the locker room, and then shows up in sweats.

Is he letting his buddy Tate get carries to get a good contract? Or is it the stock deal he recently got?

It's just very strange. Dude takes himself completely out of the game twice without even trying at all get back in.

Hope the Texans just sit him out if he's gonna keep wasting a roster spot.

I wonder if fragile foster gets a bigger bonus the more games he plays in?

Foster is a joke ever since he got payed he shut it down he already said he will retire from football early

I say Cut dis bum

He saying they should have had 4 active since Foster was a game time decision and Tate with cracked ribs...

Problem is I didn't see the RBs giving up 60 yard TDs not did I see the RBs miss 3 very makeble FGs...

idk what difference deji karim would have made.. just suiting him up as a precaution is beside the point because its not as if we were out of running backs.. his hissyfit is making zero sense.. if kubiaks at fault for anything its not cutting ties with randy after week 2 or 3..

idk what difference deji karim would have made.. just suiting him up as a precaution is beside the point because its not as if we were out of running backs.. his hissyfit is making zero sense.. if kubiaks at fault for anything its not cutting ties with randy after week 2 or 3..

Agreed...

Running the ball didn't cost the game you clown.
I see by your join date that you're relatively new. Being able to effectively run the ball has a huge effect on a ball game. You're probably too new to understand how football works. Go back to football101 and rethink your criticism. You ****ing clown.

"True dat, true dat"

Lol

I see by your join date that you're relatively new. Being able to effectively run the ball has a huge effect on a ball game. You're probably too new to understand how football works. Go back to football101 and rethink your criticism. You ****ing clown.

Lol, never mind, this stuff is too funny.

hey man maybe if we had a 4th rb suited up we would have converted on that 4th and 1, and maybe randy makes those kicks. off to football 101.. ..

on another note Havard Rugland might be worth a look..

Back